Friday, March 29, 2019

Missufe Women's Sleeveless Racerback Tank Ruched Bodycon Sundress Midi Fitted Casual Dress

Missufe Women's Sleeveless Racerback Tank Ruched Bodycon Sundress Midi Fitted Casual Dress

Missufe Women's Sleeveless Racerback Tank Ruched Bodycon Sundress Midi Fitted Casual Dress

Very nice dress. I should’ve gotten a medium/large but I got the large/xlarge and it fits a little big. I can still wear it.

This dress is so pretty and flattering. I have an athletic build and normally take a size medium in maxi dresses. I ordered a medium and it fit perfect.

This is a miracle dress! The fabric is strong- holds everything in while not feeling bulky or uncomfortable. The ruching on the sides provided the perfect cover for imperfections without being extreme. Great for casual running around, but can also be dressed up with a cute kimono and jewelry. I bought another one, and a couple of my friends bought one, too!

I was looking for an easy black dress to bring to Mexico and this was it! Fits exactly as expected (size small - 5’6” 130 lb) and falls at or just below the knee depending on how you adjust the rouching at the waist. Great little versatile dress - wore it twice to dinner on vacation and and can’t wait to wear it again once the weather warms up. Can’t go wrong with this one, especially for the price.

I really love this dress. It fits better than I expected. It is a little longer than I usually like but it hides all my imperfections. The only reason I did not give this 5 Stars is because it has several loose strings in the hems and under the arms.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • US Size:XS (US 0-2 ),S (US 4-6 ),M (US 8-10 ),L (US 12-14 ),XL (US 16-18 ).Model's size imformation:Height:5'9", Bust:34B,Weight:120LBS.Wear:XS
  • Features:sleeveless / long sleeve, scoop neckline / V neck, knee length, shirring details at the sides,casual style,plain dress,slim fit,elegant
  • Farbic:95%cotton+5%polyester,lightweight,stretchy,soft,regular thick,NOT SEE THROUGH,comfortable to wear
  • Occasion:beach/wedding/party/vacation/street/cocktail/homecoming/work/school/daily life
  • Also suitable for Maternity, one or two size up than usual.Please choose your right size according to size chart below.

Description

Enjoy this tank top racerback dress,t-shirt sheath dress,ruched midi dress,
maternity sleeveless bodycon dress,juniors dresses this summer.
A must have for your wardrobe.
Please choose your right size according to the size chart below

Size:
Tag XS =US 0-2 Bust:30.7" Waist:24.4" Hip:33.0" Dress length:35.8"
Tag S =US 4-6 Bust:32.67" Waist:26.3" Hip:25.0" Dress length:36.2"
Tag M =US 8-10 Bust:34.6" Waist:28.3" Hip:37.0" Dress length:36.6"
Tag L =US 12-14 Bust:37.4" Waist:31.5" Hip:39.7" Dress length:37.0"
Tag XL =US 16-18 Bust:40.5" Waist:34.6" Hip:42.9" Dress length:37.4"



This is a tight dress. Comfortble but tight. If you dont want any...and i mean any bumps or lumps showing through do not buy this. It shows everything.

I am 5’11” and currently 165 lbs at 5 months pregnant. I actually returned the L/XL for a L/M which fit perfectly. I over estimated room for my belly which is not that big at the moment. Very comfortable and flattering. Both sizes were true to the provided size chart.

Love this dress. Nice color and fits very comfortably. Can dress it up or dress it down. My friend liked it on me so she ordered one herself and is in love w it (her words) I’m 5’5” and she’s 5’8” and we both fit it without problems

Simple, form fitting dress. I throw a cute moto jacket over it and put on booties for a little more dressed up look and in the warmer months toss on some kicks or flat sandals to run errands or grab coffee with friends The material is a bit thin, but the ruching helps give it some bulk so it's not see through.

Great fabric, easy to care for & flattering fit! I can dress it up for a night out or wear it to work with a sweater. The fabric isn’t flimsy, good quality. I plan on buying another color.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment