Friday, March 29, 2019

Blink Lubricating Eye Drops For Mild Moderate Dry Eye, 1 oz

Blink Lubricating Eye Drops For Mild Moderate Dry Eye, 1 oz

Blink Lubricating Eye Drops For Mild Moderate Dry Eye, 1 oz

There is a "dry eyes website" that has a list of every eye drop product and the ingredients. I've gone through an exhaustive search to find a brand (bottle, not single use) with the least problematical preservative. And, I have tried many brands. This is one of my favorites. Your mileage may vary

The eye doctor gave me a sample of eye drops for dry eye and when I looked up the brand, it was over $20 for a tiny bottle. That just wasn't happening so I did some research and this brand had excellent professional reviews as well as user reviews, so decided to try it. It seems to work just as well as the sample I had, and I don't experience any issues. I use it several times a day with good results.

its huge, and it looks exactly like nose spray... as i reached for it at night and dripped nose spray in my eyes.

now that the spray is on a different shelf, this stuff works well, but its only good for night use. as it tends to gum my eyes over in the day time. but at night it has enough moisture so i don't feel the grit, but not so much where it glues my eyes shut.

1 ounce is a lot of liquid by the way

These drops were recommended to me by my ophthalmologist to treat a dry eye issue. While the Blink brand is somewhat more expensive than others, it proves you get what you pay for. I've been following the instructions my doctor recommended and have seen a marked improvement. My eyes are definitely not as dry as before. Will continue to use and purchase again...

This works great. I have very dry eyes in the winter due to all the heaters. And Idaho is dry.
I put these drops in ar night and it usually does the trick!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Relief with every blink
  • For mild moderate dry eye
  • 1 ounce

Description

Relief with every blink. For mild moderate dry eye. 1 ounce.



I have had PRK eye surgery. Not Lasix but same concept you can see without glasses or contacts. I used different types of Visine and other eyedrops and they burn when I put them in but this doesn't at all so judging from that, this product does a great job at mimicking your tears since there's no irritation

Use these everyday since I use a computer for most of my day for work. These seem to last forever and I use them about three times a day. Helps my eyes feeling fresh and not drying out.

I had lasik eye surgery a few years ago and I have allergies so I take antihistamines that dry my eyes out. I use these at least twice a day, morning and before bed. I still have dry eyes when I wake up in the morning, but so far these are the best drops I have found for lasting moisture.

So far I am impressed. I have tried almost all of the major dry eye drops and these definitely do not create the blurry side effects that others do. Thanks to those who gave candid and accurate reviews! Nice find for me.

My ophthalmologist had recommended this over Systane ultra. Both are good but i like Blink better, seems to not feel as gooey but lasts as long. Using it for dry eye and used after cataract surgery. Good stuff if you need tears.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment