Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Peet's Coffee Major Dickason's Blend Dark Roast Coffee K-Cup Coffee Pods (75 Count)

Peet's Coffee Major Dickason's Blend Dark Roast Coffee K-Cup Coffee Pods (75 Count)

Peet's Coffee Major Dickason's Blend Dark Roast Coffee K-Cup Coffee Pods (75 Count)

We love dark brews coffees and these are the best with great aromas. First package came a bit messy as some of the cups seem to have broken while others look like they were going to pop. However, was sent a replacement immediately so we are satisfied with our purchase

Going to order more the price unbelievable really good I like the fact that they were at my door and two days with Prime and I didn't have to go to the store the flavor is really tasty you. I think it's a lot better than over price Starbucks

The only problem I have with these kcups is that since I bought them, I cant get my kids to finish the other brand of kcups that I had left! I want my kids to finish the old ones because, I dont want to ever drink that brand of kcup ever again because these are so amazing! No matter how hard I try, I cant trick them into finishing the old kcups!!
These kcups have a smooth, strong taste without any bitterness! Great price, too!! These will be the only kcups I buy after a decade of buying the other brand. That says something!!

I've ordered this product several times. Seems there is something wrong with this batch. The top of the pod usually is puffed up with a little air (has a small bubble.) This batch is flat on top and most of the pods tend to have coffee grounds that to all over. My last pod left a mess on the coffee machine and in the cup. Not sure what's wrong?

I was at a friend's house and was complimenting them about the coffee they served. I was sure it fresh ground and brewed coffee. When they told me it was from their Keurig I was amazed. I was a Starbucks only coffee drinker until that evening when I found Peet's coffee. I was even happier when I discovered it on amazon. A great price for so many pods and very quick delivery.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • WORLD BLEND: Conceived by Mr. Peet and his most discerning customer, Major Dickason's Blend has become the coffee that epitomizes the rich, flavorful taste of Peet's. Flavor notes: Incomparable world blend, rich, complex, and full-bodied
  • BLENDS FOR ALL TASTES: Single serve doesn't mean single taste. Whether you enjoy starting each morning with Peet's dark roast House Blend, our light roast CafĂ© Domingo, or you prefer a variety, you can keep your morning routine without brewing a whole pot.
  • SAME CARE, SAME COFFEE: The coffee in Peet's K-Cups for your Keurig Brewing System is the same quality coffee, roasted with the same care, as our bagged coffee. Enjoy the convenience of a single cup of fresh coffee with the taste & quality of Peet's.
  • LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Peet's K-Cup single serve coffee pods brew a mug of coffee in some of our most popular blends. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied.
  • COMPARE WITH: Eight O'clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.

Description

A loyal customer of our original Berkeley store, retired army officer Key Dickason brought the idea for our most beloved blend to Mr. Peet in 1969. Intrigued, our founder worked with the local gourmand and coffee aficionado to refine it. They sampled countless combinations before arriving at what is now our all-time bestseller. The result was so good, Alfred Peet decided naming it after his friend wasn't enough — Dickason's rich, complex blend also deserved a promotion from sergeant to major.



Love the Major Dickason's blend coffee. Excellent, rich taste - very similar to Pike Place Roast from Starbucks - but a little less costly. I drink several cups of coffee a day (probably too many!) After taste, I look at the per cup cost. From Amazon, this is a good buy and a little less cost than Starbucks Pike's Place (but then what isn't less costly than Starbucks? Actually a smokin buy when I compare it to grocery store prices.
So, a nice smooth, good tasting coffee.

You better have storage for a HUGE box and careful mail person. The pods are shipped loosely and come in the Peet’s box. This might explain why so many people have problems with pods being broken upon arrival. That said, I’ve yet to have a problem, the price is worth it, and my local grocery store is hit or miss with carrying Major Dickasons (the only K-Cup I like).

Major Dickerson's is the best Kcup coffee that I've found to date and I've been using Kcups for years.

Love Peets Coffee. If you like a dark roast blend coffee this is the one!!

I simply love everything about this coffee! It's a deep dark roast with a wonderful flavor, All other coffee's I'd had since drinking this coffee have seemed subpar.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment