Wednesday, March 27, 2019

YETI Rambler Lowball 10 oz Stainless Steel Cup with Lid 4 Pack

YETI Rambler Lowball 10 oz Stainless Steel Cup with Lid 4 Pack

YETI Rambler Lowball 10 oz Stainless Steel Cup with Lid 4 Pack

I was nervous after I purchased this because as soon as I did I heard of so many counterfeit Yetis. Upon receiving the item, I googled Yeti customer service and found a phone their number (512) 394-9384. I called to confirm it was an authentic product. The customer service rep told me the only one legitimate seller on Amazon was Pronghorn. I checked the seller and I was relieved to find it came from Pronghorn. These are expensive for a reason. I wanted a Yeti Rambler because I like quality products that work hard & hold up. If in doubt, always called the manufacture.

We already had two of the 30 oz. and two of the 20 oz. cups (with lids), and I recently bought a couple of extra lids with the straws, so I'm thinking "Why do I need another one, and a smaller one at that?" I'd heard they worked well for hot drinks, so I decided to go for it and ordered the sea foam color just for kicks. It's really pretty, by the way!

I'm cranky before that 1st cup of java in the morning, and even more so if I get busy and forget to drink the whole cup before it gets cold. In the summer I hate holding a hot ceramic mug when I'm typing, and tall tumblers have a tendency to tip over on a crowded desk. This squat stainless little gem is perfect. It holds the coffee at a nice sipping temperature for about an hour (with the included lid on) and it's low profile means I can keep it close at hand instead of the usual just-out-reach danger zone! When I want my fave summer cocktail, a crushed ice vodka-berry mint chiller, the Yeti is now my go to cup. No condensation and the ice stays icy.

So...that's why I use a Yeti!

At the end of the day, yes, this costs more than some alternatives. But it is very high quality, looks and feels nice, and works as advertised in terms of keeping things plenty hot or cold.

I would say the biggest benefit is if there is something really cold in it, the outside does not sweat or leave condensation rings on your table on hot days.

UPDATE: After having this for a few months, I've burned my mouth on coffee more than once after OVER AN HOUR of it sitting in the tumbler. I've since learned my lesson - if you put something hot in here, it's staying hot. Consider yourself warned.

Nice quality. This feels good in your hand and keeps coffee hot for at least a couple of hours. With an open spout like this it will cool faster than a thermos, but it is much better than other cups with an open spout. It fits easily with a kreuig machine. Being able to wash it in the dishwasher is an added bonus.

I'd heard so much about how long Yeti products hold their temperature I had to try one. I never get to drink a whole cup of coffee while it's still hot and thought this would be perfect. The cup is well constructed, lid fits tight, great size for everyday use. It does keep beverages colder longer than most other cups I have used but it doesn't hold the heat as well as I had hoped, still drinking lukewarm coffee. I even tried putting hot water in first to warm it up before pouring in the coffee. Downside is you can't put it in the microwave to reheat it either. Overall a nice cup, I would buy another one.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The Rambler 10 oz. Lowball is the ideal drinking companion at home or around the campsite
  • Its 18/8 stainless steel construction (made with kitchen-grade stainless steel) will hold up in the wild
  • This Lowball will never shatter or leave a ring on your coffee table, thanks to its 18/8 stainless steel construction and No Sweat Design
  • The Lowball's double-wall vacuum insulation will keep your hot drinks hot and your cold drinks cold far longer than standard drinkware
  • The Rambler 10 oz. Lowball is 3 ½ inches in diameter and 4 1/8 inches high

Description

RAMBLER SERIES

YETI Coolers were designed for all sorts of great outdoor adventures, and there's even a YETI for all the times in between. The YETI Rambler Series is perfect for the ride to the deer lease, time spent at the cleaning table, or just sitting around the campfire trying to one-up each other's stories. With double-wall vacuum insulation, these over-engineered drink holders keep your favorite beverage as cold - or hot - as science allows. They're breakthroughs on another front, too - they're the first YETIs you can fit in the palm of your hand.

18/8 Stainless Steel Made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they're puncture- and rust-resistant.

BPA-Free (Obviously.)

TripleHaul Cap Three finger grip for easy carrying and 100% leakproof.

No Sweat Design Keeps fingers dry and un-frostbit.

Double-Wall Vacuum Insulation Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip.



I never got the hype with Yetis, but now I'm probably the Yeti's biggest fan. I will purposely fill it with my coffee before I go into work.. and then on my break (five hours later), it's the PERFECT temperature. And I'm not talking Luke warm or room temperature, I'm talking that it's still hot and I'm careful sipping. I have not yet used it for cold drinks, but I can't wait to try it!

Anyways, this purchase was for my girlfriend's birthday. She loves it and has also become a Yeti fan. Great for meetings, on the go, travel (fits great in my cup holder), does what it says it does... There is a reason why this gem is so expensive! Invest in one!!!!

Thinking of getting another for a coworker as a gift. I've official come the crazy yeti girl.

So I decided to share some love to my mom by giving her one of these lowballs, since I have been an owner of a 20oz, 14oz, and 10oz ramblers, figured I was keeping all these to myself and not sharing how great product this really is.

Within a few hours of giving this to my mom, she comes towards me and tells me "What a good mug...I put my coffee in a few hours back and its still going on, didn't had to warm it up as I regularily do.." -- and that was enough for me, seeing her happy face with her new gift.

The 10oz is a good size, it does fit my car cup holder and its enough if you just want to enjoy a hot or cold drink, decent amount. The lowball does the job pretty well, but I do recommend you getting the magslide lid, the one that comes by default with the 20oz, It does make a difference if you need to move around often.

Great deal! I decorate these Lowballs and use them as gifts, perfect for keeping your cup of coffee warm or your cocktail cool for hours!

The YETI 10oz Vacuum Insulated Rambler is a handheld and functional thermal container that offers the option of an item to either be warm or cold. The YETI Rambler has a stainless steel outer coating that prevents wear-and-tear and an inner insulated feature that allow mess-free drinking/eating experiences that is typically seen with other competitor thermal products. I have used this product for more than two years and I am continually impressed with the quality, usage and appearance it possesses. So, if you are someone that is frequently on-the-go and always needs to keep your food and/or beverage item to its ideal temperature, then this is the product for you.

Quality
I have been very satisfied with the YETI Rambler’s quality as it encompasses functionality and convenience. As an avid water drinker, I have always found it hard to keep my water cold and I have to continually deal with the ‘sweating’ that condenses on the outside of any drinking container I use. However, the YETI Rambler’s double-walled vacuum insulated material helps solve both of these problems by providing me ice-cold water for up to 48 hours and a ‘sweat-free’ outside that will prevent the possibility of wet hands, rings on surfaces, etc.

Conveniently, the YETI Rambler is completely dishwasher safe which takes the burden of handwashing out of the equation. To top it all off, the company strives for an environmentally friendly approach to their stainless steel reusable products by eliminating wastes like Styrofoam cups, plastic containers, or even mugs that only last you up to one year.

Usage
Are you always on-the-go? Have you ever looked for a conveniently compact thermal container to hold small foods or refreshing drinks? Look no further because the YETI Rambler is not only suitable for cold or hot beverages but can also hold an range of food including ice-cream, chili, applesauce, etc. You can choose any item of food and keep it at the desired temperature you want it with this on-the-go must-have.

Appearance
With nine eye-catching colors, The YETI Rambler offers a wide array of color choices that stand out in any occasion. You can decide between black, brick red, coral pink, teal, navy, lime green, silver, white or Tahoe blue to fit any personal style. The DuraCoat Color finish guarantees that there will be no damage to the exterior of the YETI Rambler including peeling, fading or even cracking that can be seen in other thermal products.

Based on the criteria stated above, I gave the YETI Rambler a five-star rating. Overall, it is a great insulated container that serves a multitude of uses at a price of only $20.

Bought two for drinks on the beach. Performed incredibly! Ice lasted all day in the hot Florida sun! So impressed, we bought two more plus a set for our friends. Well done. Top notch.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment