Monday, March 25, 2019

Pegai Rustic Leather Tote Bag, Personalized Custom Heavy Duty Cow Hide Everyday Tote, LaSalle

Pegai Rustic Leather Tote Bag, Personalized Custom Heavy Duty Cow Hide Everyday Tote, LaSalle

Pegai Rustic Leather Tote Bag, Personalized Custom Heavy Duty Cow Hide Everyday Tote, LaSalle

The mini was the perfect size but still large enough to fit a tablet and a number of other items. I had mine designed with a zip top and an outside pocket. Beautiful leather. One of the nicest leather totes I've owned. I would 100 percent recommend this bag.

I love, love, love this bag. The LaSalle size is perfect for everyday use, and unlike many leather bags, this bag is not heavy. The leather is smooth and consequently classy. I will definitely buy another.

I gave this as a Graduation gift to a city gal getting her Masters Degree & going on to her first job in Washington DC. The size is fabulous for carrying a laptop & gear for the day. The leather is soft & high quality. I love all the additions like the zipper & outside pocket. This is a gift I was proud to give and one that will last many many years. I’m also pleased to give a gift handcrafted by a family in the leather business for generations. Lovely all around.

This bag is beautiful! I wanted something that would go with everything. Its a beautiful gray color but has cool black undertones and a bit of warm tan as well. I cannot wait to put it to use and break it in. I'm getting a purse organizer insert to go inside

constant compliments


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Pegai Personalized Handmade Custom Tote LaSalle

    ✔ Comes in three sizes to fit all daily occasions; Mini, Grande, Jumbo
    ✔ Heavy-duty full grain vegetable tanned leather handles provide a 12" drop for comfort and lifetime durability
    ✔ Every tote comes with standard inside pocket and keychain hook to facilitate easy in-bag organization
    ✔ Optional personalization adds a sense of you to your bag to make it extra special
    ✔ Additional zipper and/or outside pocket options allows you to customize your bag for your personal needs - Jumbo comes with all bells and whistles already. These add-ons are for Mini and Grande options.
    ✔ On top of all these features, your LaSalle tote comes with a sense of conscious by making a positive change in the world where it is needed the most


    📐Sizes:

    Mini: Top Width 14" - Bottom Width 10" x Height 11" x Depth 4"
    Grande: Top Width 18" - Bottom Width 13" x Height 13" x Depth 5"
    Jumbo: Top Width 22" - Bottom Width 14" x Height 14" x Depth 6.5"


    🎨Color Options:

    ✔ Chestnut
    ✔ Charcoal
    ✔ Mahogany
    ✔ Rock



    I am over the MOON for this bag!! I’m sitting here writing this review in a barber shop waiting for my husband and I JUST got my first compliment!! Ok. Firstly, they shipped SO fast and that was a happy surprise. Secondly, they included a little gift and it’s so practical be useful I immediately put it to work. My 13 year old daughter gasped when she saw it, and said that the striations and lightning bolts on the mahogany leather looked like fire. It is truly a stunning bag. Everything is constructed to perfection. This will be my go to bag for years and years.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment