Friday, March 29, 2019

Pure Enrichment PureSteam XL Standing Steamer - Fast-Heating, 1500-Watt Upright Fabric Steamer with Half-Gallon Water Tank for 1 Hour Continuous Steaming - Includes Garment Hanger and Fabric Brush

Pure Enrichment PureSteam XL Standing Steamer - Fast-Heating, 1500-Watt Upright Fabric Steamer with Half-Gallon Water Tank for 1 Hour Continuous Steaming - Includes Garment Hanger and Fabric Brush

Pure Enrichment PureSteam XL Standing Steamer - Fast-Heating, 1500-Watt Upright Fabric Steamer with Half-Gallon Water Tank for 1 Hour Continuous Steaming - Includes Garment Hanger and Fabric Brush

This steamer is incredible! We have been through several steamers over the past decade, and this one is hands-down the best. Attached is a picture that shows about 60 seconds worth of effort on the left side versus the original on the right. It's worth a thousand words! For what it's worth, I paid full price for this steamer. No discounts or special offers.

I ordered my steamer while visiting my daughter in Hawaii. When i asked to use her iron she explained that she didn't own one. She just had the PureSteam XL Standing Fabric Steamer. I was with her for 12 days and on the 9th day I ordered my own from Amazon. It was waiting for me when I got home 4 days later. As expected, I am just as happy with mine as i was with hers. Now my iron sits in my closet and may be donated or given away soon.

I love this steamer! I bought it to replace a Conair one that was wonderful but quit after appx. 2 years. My problem with the Conair one is it was not built to be able to be taken apart and cleaned. One of the things I looked for when replacing it was the ability to take it apart and clean it. This one was easy to assemble and works beautifully. It is easy to disassemble for cleaning as well. The tank is smaller than some steamers, but not to the point where you have to refill it after each use.

HOWEVER, I liked it so much I bought one for my dad for Christmas. Unfortunately, when his arrived there were sand (or something like that) deposits all inside the bag which the main unit was wrapped in. I couldn't tell if the sand was coming from the unit (as if it had been returned due to malfunction) or if it was just poor packaging. (See photos attached.) We did not assemble it and see if it still functioned-- I just returned it. I will be purchasing another one again, because the one I ordered for myself did not arrive with that issue and it is a wonderful steamer, and am hoping that that one was just a fluke. Of course, at the time that I ordered the one that arrived with all the sand, the price was cheaper than it is now, but again, it is a wonderfully functioning steamer so I will be replacing it with the same product. Amazon has a very easy return system so no big deal.

Initially I rated this steamer low because of the corrosion issue we experienced. But the company acted in accordance with their policy and replaced my unit with little required from me. That is what you call great customer service. The steamer itself was always great. My wife loved it. She will be glad to see that the company is sending her a replacement. I have updated their ranking as a result of their customer service. More companies should work in this manner. Thank you Pure Enrichment for keeping your end of the bargain.

I purchased this steamer in December of 2016, for my wife, as a Christmas gift. She used it a total of 5 times between 2017 and 2018 since most times she takes her clothes to the dry cleaner. She always used distilled water and emptied the tank when she was done using the machine. On the 6th time of use, she filled the water bottle with water and turned on the machine. The red light came on but after 10 minutes, nothing happened. There was no steam and no indication that anything was happening. My wife was absolutely devastated as she loved this steamer and couldn't believe it was not working. Further, she needed it at a critical time, as she was trying to get wrinkles out of our daughter's graduation gown. I started to read troubleshooting comments and even tried doing what the company website stated. Nothing worked. There were no lime deposits or anything in the machine indicating that there might be some sort of build up blocking it from operating correctly. Ultimately, I gave up trying to fix the issue. I logged onto my account with Amazon to determine what the warranty was on the product and quickly realized that the warranty was no longer available. I told my wife that I would have to buy her a different machine. This was EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING since this was one of her Christmas gifts the year before. I am not sure what caused the issue, but I WOULD NOT purchase this item again and I would not recommend this item to anyone because I there is no guarantee it will work. I am hopeful that someone from the company will reach out to me with options.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!!!

The PureSteam XL is a good tool for quickly steaming clothes. It is significantly faster than pressing with an iron and board. Very easy to use. The device creates steam very quickly which is excellent if you’re in a hurry. The included hanger feature is great. Easy installation was a plus as well. Only 4/5 stars because of the plastic handle. Unfortunately, some of the steam that is supposed to come out of the holes at the end, comes out of the joints between the handle and the steam head. So you have to be careful not to tip the handle in certain ways so that the steam goes vertically out the top. Also, be careful as the steam is very hot and able to remove wrinkles very easily. Overall, the PureSteam XL is easy to use and very functional. Would recommend it especially with the price.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Superior steam output removes wrinkles and refreshes all your fabrics including clothing, delicates, bedding, curtains, upholstered furniture and more
  • 1500-Watt steamer heats in 45 seconds for quick steaming that gets you out the door and on your way
  • Large ½ gallon water tank is removable for convenient, mess-free refills
  • Provides up to 60 minutes of continuous steaming per fill
  • Includes garment hanger and fabric brush attachments for an easier and more effective steaming experience

Description

PureSteam XL makes it quick and easy to remove tough wrinkles from any garment. With 1500 watts of steaming power, the standing fabric steamer can also effectively deodorize fabrics and kill bed bugs and dust mites. Perfect for residential and light commercial use, PureSteam XL will leave your linens crisp yet gentle enough to use on silk and delicate garments.

PureSteam XL comes standard with a variety of features that make steaming convenient and easy:

Telescopic Pole: Easily adjusts to user height and detaches for convenient storage

Rolling Casters: Offers mobility to the areas where you need it most

Garment Hanger with Clips: Securely holds garments in place while steaming

Removable 1/2 Gallon Water Tank: Quickly heats in 45 seconds and provides up to 1 hour of steaming per tank filling

2 Year Warranty: Backed by Pure Enrichment's industry-leading 2 Year Warranty so your satisfaction is guaranteed!


KEY SPECS AT-A-GLANCE:

Water Tank Capacity: ½ gallon
Heating Time: 45 seconds
Max Steam Time: 60 minutes
Total Height: 5 ft, 5 in
Steam Hose Length: 5 ft
Cord Length: 7 ft
Volts/Watts: 120V AC, 60 Hz, 1500w



first i want to say this is my first steamer so i don't have anything to compare it to.

instructions to assemble was almost nonexistent however it's easy enough to figure out so i gave assembly a three.

other catagories i have a four as i thought there is def room for improvement in design: shld have a handle to roll/maneuver; as is it's easier to pickup to move it vs rolling it. the hose is very stiff, heavy and cumbersome, barely long enough to reach the garmet hanger. the hanger is like kid size, no way it'll hangs mans shirt correctly. i expected the nozzle to have a trigger but it doesn't, if machine is on steam is coming out the nozzle which seams wasteful and a little dangerous but maybe that's just the mechanical requirements of a steamer idk. i don't want to turn of steamer as i switch garmets so not to accidentally burn myself but atleast it starts steaming within a minute.

the actual performance was as expected from reading reviews and gave it four; wld have given a five if it had bursts of steam

 This is my first fabric steamer. We’ve been ironing our clothes for as long as I can remember. This is definitely easier to use compared to a conventional iron. On a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest) I would rate this at a 4.5. I did not give it a full 5 because hanging the fabric on the included hanger, makes it a bit difficult to steam long sleeve shirts. It will probably work better if they just placed a cantilever pole where I can hang my own hanger and steam the clothes from there. Aside from that , this is a great product and with a great price.

I got this to save time versus using an iron and I love it, mostly. If you're a busy person like me then it's a great device. It does heat up in under 60 seconds so you're ready to go pretty much whenever you need. It takes up a lot less space so you'll probably keep it handy.

How well does it work?
- Dress shirts - It does great. Hang, steam, stretch, repeat. Especially good on "wrinkle free" shirts that just need a little touch up. Collars will not be as crisp as a good iron.
- Polos - Cotton not so much. Other fabrics - watch the wrinkles disappear.
- Dress slacks - Again, it's great. It's not as crisp as an iron, but definitely good for 80% of the time.
- Khakis - Not as good. Thick cotton gets stiffer wrinkles in my wash/dry routine. This will not get them out like pressing them.

It does great for a daily quick "press." It does not leak hardly at all, especially compared to handheld ones that I've used.

Minus one star for some design flaws. I wish the power switch was on the front or even top hanger mount. Why make me bend down and reach to the very back to turn it on every time. I wish the handle/brush had a soft cloth to it to allow me to "press" on the clothes more. A power switch on the handle would be great. Finally, the water bladder goes faster than I thought it would and gives no indicator that it's low. A short audible alarm when it's low would be ideal to keep from accidentally running it dry.

I received the steamer yesterday. This works wonderfully so far. Steam was hot and steady. No leaking or dripping. I used a commercial steamer during my retail days so I'm familiar with the pros of having one - no scorching or burning and much more steady than the steam function on my iron.

One note, during assembly I became a little irritated that I could not fit the pole into the body of the unit. In my defense :) it did look like it wouldn't fit and there were a couple of other comments along those lines. The best I can say is to work it in. It ended up fitting very snugly into the unit.

For me, ironing ranks right up there with having wisdom teeth extracted. I hate it, it's annoying, but as a clinician my clothes must be professional & wrinkle-free. On the advice of a well-dressed friend, I purchased this steamer with dreams that life would get easier, if only marginally. My dreams came true!

Now, when I choose clothing for work, I no longer do so on the basis of how much energy it would require to iron. This baby takes care of those image-distorting wrinkles in meer minutes (seconds in some cases)! Khakis, jeans, silks, linens, and even wool! I love that it heats in about 45 seconds.

Other positive attributes of this time-saving device include the water reservoir that will last me about 3 weeks of daily use, the wheels on the bottom for easy maneuverability, the hanging rack, the amount of steam output (just right!), steamer head/nozzle hook, and the lengthy hose.

I would have given this five golden stars if only the hose wasn't so darn stiff. While it's maneuverable, it can be a bit cumbersome due to its placement on the unit. Still, I wouldn't trade this handy gadget for all of the irons in the world.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment