Sunday, April 7, 2019

Galaxy Print Collar for Pets Size Small 3/4" Wide and 11-16" Long by Oh My Paw'd - Hand Made Dog Collar

Galaxy Print Collar for Pets Size Small 3/4" Wide and 11-16" Long by Oh My Paw'd - Hand Made Dog Collar

Galaxy Print Collar for Pets Size Small 3/4

I bought matching collars for my two dogs - a 36 lb coonhound mix and a 78 lb pit bull mix. The small fit my hound mix perfectly - she has a 12" neck and the large fit my pittie as well with a whopping 22" neck. The pattern is adorable and not to "boyish" or "girly" so it works for both of them! I purchased some rivet-on tags and the only downside was the only logical place to put the tags was over the 'oh my paw'd' logo since the other side was the adjustable side. The D-ring is nice and thick and the stitching and material is nice and sturdy. I've already gotten some complements on them! Great customer service (not that I needed help, just a lot of follow up to make sure I am satisfied). And the packaging was adorable. Love that it's handmade. Great product.

I purchased this collar for my female Heinz 57 puppy, thinking the colors would compliment her beautifully. I didnt imagine it would look as amazing as it does on her. It is a little big but it give her room to grow into it which is perfect. It arrived nearly a week early which I am super pleased with and the work is amazing. It completely surpassed all my expectations. I couldn't be happier.

It's so cute on our little corgi. I didn't want her to have the standard pink is for girl and blue is for boy. Instead we got her the galaxy collar and now shes our little cosmic comet. Leash is well adjustable and cuuuute! As well as durable.

This is the second one we bought (this one is a size up from the first). I bought it for him to grow into! Still loving it! Very easy to clean. No fading yet!

This collar fits Chewy perfectly and it is very attractive. I have gotten many compliments on it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    At Oh My Paw'd, a pet supply store, our designer dog collars are made by hand with quirky cotton fabrics and tough interfacing for added strength. All of our cotton pet collars are fully adjustable and feature a plastic buckle and metal d ring so that you can easily attach ID tags and leashes! Quirky Pet Products Fur You!



    This collar is just what I was looking for. The colors are bright and vibrant. Material is softer than most nylon collars, but is very well made and sturdy.

    A little wider than I expected but it worked out because my pup has a longer neck. Very cute and soft material!

    Great collar! It’s perfect width for my Schnauzer mix, great vivid colors just like the photos, well made, and not too heavy to hurt her neck. Highly recommend.

    super cute and very well made collar

    Looovvvee the collar. Beautifully made and gorgeous. Thanks for a great product!!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment