Sunday, April 7, 2019

Swiffer Wetjet Hardwood Floor Mopping and Cleaning Solution Refills, All Purpose Cleaning Product, Lavender Vanilla and Comfort Scent, 1.25 Liter, 2 Pack

Swiffer Wetjet Hardwood Floor Mopping and Cleaning Solution Refills, All Purpose Cleaning Product, Lavender Vanilla and Comfort Scent, 1.25 Liter, 2 Pack

Swiffer Wetjet Hardwood Floor Mopping and Cleaning Solution Refills, All Purpose Cleaning Product, Lavender Vanilla and Comfort Scent, 1.25 Liter, 2 Pack

My wife uses our Swiffer Wetjet to clean our marble, ceramic, and hardwood floors. With two Irish Wolfhounds in our home we get a lot of dust, dirt, pollen, and fur deposited on our floors. Enough so that you can tell that we have dogs in the house when you first enter.

But using this Swiffer refill package not only mops up a tremendous amount of the aforementioned debris, but it dries quickly and leaves a nice fresh scent in the house. Give it a day or two and we're right back to where we started. But we love our dogs and cleaning up after them is just a minor inconvenience.

SWIFFER WETJET STOPS WORKING.

Just a word concerning the possibility of your Wetjet not working after a while. If you look it up on the internet you will see that the Wetjet might have one or two problems that cause it to stop functioning. One is that you must make sure that you have four fresh batteries, that they are inserted properly, and that you have the battery compartment snapped shut. The other is that sometimes the nozzle gets clogged. Fixing that simply involves reading the article "Unclogging a Swiffer Wetjet" you will also find on the internet. It simply involves using white vinegar and a toothpick. While you might be tempted to throw it away and buy a new unit, unclogging it is quick and easy and saves you some money.

Decided to change it up to the citrus scent instead of the original this month and what a difference! WetJet does a GREAT job on my wood panelled floors. I have two cats, a 3 month old puppy and a band that records here in my in-home studio that go in and out my back door to the deck and dirt and debris is tracked in constantly. WetJet does a great job getting it up on the first go and I never find unwanted streaks. Only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that this is not an anti-bacterial formula, which I would have preferred.

This cleaning solution for the wet jet is excellent. It dries very quick and makes your room smell good for hours.

How long does it last? It depends on how often you use and mop.

I usually clean my kitchen then bathroom in one go. I tend to use a decent amount and mop 1-2 times per week. I would say a single bottle lasts a month or so. It really depends. So you can easily get 2-3 months out of this two pack.

I like that this easily integrates with the wet jet. And the price is not bad.

Honestly if you bought a separate cleaning solution it would be close to the same amount. Possibly even more.

It cleans the floors very well and smells good. Not complaining one bit.

I was on the fence about purchasing this product. I have ivory tile in the kitchen and wood flooring elsewhere. We had tried Swiffer's formula for wood but it just kinda "polished" the floor rather than cleaning it. Ack. After rereading all the reviews about three times, I took a deep breath and went for it. Boy, am I glad I did. The lavender smell is pleasant, fresh and subtle, which was a relief in itself. However, the most amazing thing is this cleaner actually conquered one of the worst stain/smell ever - cat urine! I couldn't believe my nose and eyes. Combined with the matching Mr.Clean strip swiffer pad, this is one terrific combination. So far I am estactic by how easily I can clean BOTH of my floor surfaces. I know someone warned about stripping the wood, but, for me, so far so good.(I did keep their advice in mind by not scubbing the wood too enthustically.) Both floors are shining and clean. I highly recommed this product.

They are a bit bigger than I thought but it still fit the jet mop. Now I don't have to buy for months so it was a worthy investment.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Safe* & fast drying formula*do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
  • Pre-mixed cleaning solution dissolves dirt and tough, sticky messes
  • Reveals the natural beauty of your floors
  • For best end results on your floor, use with Swiffer WetJet mopping pads.
  • There's the perfect Swiffer WetJet solution for any cleaning need! Scents available in: Open Window Fresh with the Power of Dawn, Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort, Gain, Sweet Citrus & Zest, and Wood Edition
  • Cleans better than a mop and bucket, guaranteed or your money back****Mail in original UPC and purchase receipt within 30 days of purchase. Visit www.swiffer.com or call 1-866-411-1753 for details
  • Solution formula loosens dirt and lifts it off the floor
  • With Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort scent

Description

New & Improved Swiffer WetJet Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner is a pre-mixed cleaning solution made specially for the Swiffer WetJet all-in-one power mop. It's safe* and fast drying formula dissolves dirt and tough, sticky messes to reveal the natural beauty of your floors.



Much bigger than the size that came with the unit, wont need another order for months. Smells fantastic

I've been waiting for them to come out with Fragrance Free or at least much more tolerable fragrance and they finally did. This is a slight and pleasant scent, no streaking and cleans very well.

I bought this product for my Swiffer wet Jet and am pleased with the quick arrival and the quality of the product. It smells wonderful and gets the job done in my kitchen. I have a high traffic flow through my kitchen but have never had an issue with this cleaner not performing. I would buy it again.

Who doesn't want to come home to a home smelling of lavender.....which essentially means some nice clean floors as well. This is an awesome product. The smell is so great and when you walk in your house for a few times after using this product it smells so nice and fresh and clean.

Works like a charm to keep house clean from spills and pet accidents.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment