Sunday, April 7, 2019

Music Box Musical Staff with the melody * La vie en Rose *. Hand cranked. Musical mechanism. The best gift for music lovers

Music Box Musical Staff with the melody * La vie en Rose *. Hand cranked. Musical mechanism. The best gift for music lovers

Music Box Musical Staff with the melody * La vie en Rose *. Hand cranked. Musical mechanism. The best gift for music lovers

This delightful music box was bought as a gift for my 4 year old patient to play with as she traveled to hospital. Mom reports that little girl loved the box and received a lot of comfort from it during the stress of traveling to surgery.
Thank you for beautiful attention to detail. (I opened and played the music box before I wrapped it for my patient.) I loved the personally signed note and the careful packaging. The music box itself was lovely and so unlike the cheap plastic toys she is often given. I felt happy to be giving such an artistically-crafted gift to such a special little girl. Thank you!

This is an awesome Music Box!! I love the design- it is truly charming! The sound is delightful!
I have a collection of Music Boxes and I was looking for a new one to add, and this one is perfect!!
It arrived on time, was securely packed for shipping and came in perfect condition!
Thanks for a great item! I love it!!

I have now ordered and received 2 of these music boxes. They are absolutely darling. I could not believe how quickly they shipped and arrived to my house. The quality is impressive and the sound is wonderful. I highly recommend these music boxes. With the holidays coming up, they would also make great stocking stuffers for the little ones!!

The tune is amazing, they even wrote a small letter by hand! Thank you!!!!
I bought the la vie en rose tune so i decided to put the eiffel tower on top and it looks perfect!

Larger than expected, Reasonable quality. The sound was pleasant and the machine was otherwise well-made.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Small cardboard music box decorated with musical staff. Ideal as a detail to give in a special moment: Birthdays, new borned, weddings, San Valentine... Imagine gifting one music box to your wedding guests. Measures: Diameter: 5,5cms Altura: 4,5cms The box has a hand-cranked musical movement; you have to keep winding it in order to hear the music. You can see how they are and how they sound in my youtube chanel https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLKVGCv71ooG_6IkuI42AjCH3Qd3-64dV Collect our music boxes. Gift packaging



    This was a birthday present for my friend, Rose. Couldn't have been a more perfect gift. She loves it and plays it daily.

    As hoped for. Lovely little thing. Seller was great

    Not made out of the best material, but it doesn't have to be. I'd definitely still get it. It works beautifully and sounds lovely. My grandma loves this song and adores it. It still works after a year so I'm assuming it's pretty durable.

    Well I tell ya this little music box is by far the best I've got for my wife I have not yet gave her it yet but Iwill give you a line when I do

    Very sturdy, beautiful song. Purchased as a Christmas gift for my aunt. Sure she will love it.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment