Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Philips Sonicare for Kids replacement toothbrush heads, HX6032/94, 2-pk Compact

Philips Sonicare for Kids replacement toothbrush heads, HX6032/94, 2-pk Compact

Philips Sonicare for Kids replacement toothbrush heads, HX6032/94, 2-pk Compact

My 7 year old daughter has been using the Sonicare toothbrush since she was 4 years old, and she loves it! My 4 year old son just received his Sonicare toothbrush a few months ago, and he's loving his too. I buy these replacement heads specifically for ages 4-7 because they are the perfect size for their little mouths. Unfortunately, Sonicare has changed their packaging, so now, instead of getting two different colored replacement heads, you get two heads of the same light blue color. It can be confusing for parents who have two or more kids, who either share a toothbrush (and just switch the heads) or who have identical Sonicares. Fortunately, my daughter has the older Sonicare kids toothbrush, which is red, while my son has the newer one, which is a teal blue color, so they can easily tell their toothbrushes apart even though they both have the same colored head.

The length of the brush head from base to top is about 2 3/4 inches long and the head itself is just over .5 inches.

Once when I ran out of this size replacement heads I used the size up, (the one for ages 7-10) and immediately noticed the difference. That size head is significantly longer (closer to the length of the replacement heads for adults) and is much harder for little ones to control. As a matter of fact, my daughter did such a poor job of using the toothbrush with the longer head that my husband and I had to brush her teeth for her. So, even though my daughter is now seven, I still buy this smaller size replace head for her, and I always make sure to have one on hand for whenever needed. I buy them through Amazon's subscribe and save so I never run out.

I would highly recommend getting this size replacement brush head for any little ones who uses the Sonicare toothbrush. FYI these replacement heads also fit, and work with, the adult toothbrush. So, you could just buy the heads for your little one and use with your own Sonicare.....the kids' toothbrush is about the same length as the adult one, (the actual toothbrush not the head) only a bit chunkier so kids should be able to manipulate the adult Sonicare as easily as they would the kids.

These are GREAT. We originally bought the toothbrush for our child to help him with properly brushing. The toothbrush connects via bluetooth to an app and tracks brushing and gives pointers. I figured the brushes would just be okay, as he has really worn down normal toothbrushes by brushing too hard. I thought these might each last a month, but no... we get WAY more use out of them. We actually change them out before the bristles are that worn down.

Great purchase and will continue to buy as long as the toothbrush keeps working!!

I use the smaller kids brushes for the kids sonicare for my 2, 5 and 11 year olds. I feel like the bigger kids brush is too big to get around all of their teeth, but this one is a great size (I'm a dental hygienist). I've been buying these for 3 1/2 years now, when my older two were 2 and 7. My kids brush twice a day, and we haven't had a bad checkup yet, even with my oldest having had braces for 2 years. The sonic action is great for breaking up plaque. Just bought a new sonicare toothbrush so we have 2 to use with 3 boys, and I will continue to buy them until something better comes a long.

I bought my son the Phillips Sonicare electronic tooth brush and I was looking for a brush head so I ordered these. I believe these are too small for my 6 year old. So I used them to wash my nails instead and they actually get the job done. When I purchased his toothbrush, the original brush head was slightly bigger so I will continue to search for it.

Thankfully these fit on his older kids toothbrush base, I was really worried they wouldn't. I was especially worried, because you have to open them with scissors, they don't just open and close easily, so I was afraid I couldn't return them if they couldn't fit. NO WORRIES, they fit and the length is a bit short (smaller than the kid and adult length toothbrush head), which is awesome for his little mouth. I was a little apprehensive, because these are the cheaper of the two I was looking at, but these are the ones I'm going to be buying these over and over. Highly recommended.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Genuine Philips Sonicare rechargeable electric toothbrush head
  • Compatible with Philips Sonicare for Kids. High-amplitude brush movements maximize sonic motion
  • #1 Recommended power toothbrush brand by Dental Professionals
  • Kid-sized compact brush heads fit your child's mouth. Soft bristles for a gentle brushing
  • Removes significantly more plaque in hard-to-reach areas than a children's manual toothbrush
  • Material brush head : BPA-Free. Brush head system : Click-on

Description

Designed especially for children, Philips Sonicare for Kids toothbrush heads encourages healthy brushing habits and delivers outstanding results. These compact brush heads are designed for smaller mouths and have rubber molding to protect children's sensitive teeth. The soft bristles are designed especially for small teeth and developing gums. The Sonicare for Kids brush heads snap on and off for easy cleaning. For best results, a new brush head is recommended every 3 months. A fresh brush head every 3 months maximizes the effectiveness of Philips’ unique Sonicare technology. Essential Oil Warning: Toothpaste containing essential oils can damage your brush head. Avoid direct contact with products that contain essential oils or coconut oil. Use may result in bristle tufts dislodging.



I have bought the generic replacement heads previously and they just don't compare in quality to these Sonicare replacement heads. The generic brand only provided a month or so before they needed replaced, where as these lasted the 3-4 months as intended. I frequently use generic brand items, but this is not an item I will use generic on because the generics require too frequent of replacements..

These replacement heads are the perfect size for my preschooler. Fit the Sonicare toothbrush perfectly, and I have no complaints. I wanted to buy the Sonicare brand, as the thought of chemicals or potentially harmful materials in cheap off brands was not worth the risk.

I know I'm not supposed to review something based on it's price, but how do you not?! Price is one of the main variables that causes someone to either buy someone's product or not. Fortunately for Philips, I chose to stick with the brand name and pay the premium. We've tried out some generic toothbrush heads for me and my wife, but were greatly disappointed by those. Needless to say, we've decided to stick with the name brand stuff and pay the hefty price. I really think the price of these are way overpriced. I don't think it's fair, but it's business. Hopefully, another brand comes out that can give it some competition and have some real good quality brush heads. Until then, I'll stick with these. I'll just have to switch them out less often than there recommended 3 months. So yeah, I like these the best, but it's because nothing else compares. At least not that I have come across yet, especially for the kids.

Bought this for our 2 year toddler and he loves it. The small toothbrush head makes brushing teeth a bit easier and quicker. Toothbrush head is easy to put on and take off and stays securely on. Comes with a standing charger. Toothbrush keeps it charge for a week without charging.

Soft bristles for kids' gums, compare to the adult head which is like brushing with a hard bristle toothbrush by comparison (encl picture). This slides/snaps on easily (not the screw on). The $40 kids Sonicare toothbrush comes with a soft bristle toothbrush head, very happy with this. Will order again.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment