Sunday, May 26, 2019

14k Gold Filled 20g Adjustable Hoop Nose Ring - 20 Gauge

14k Gold Filled 20g Adjustable Hoop Nose Ring - 20 Gauge

14k Gold Filled 20g Adjustable Hoop Nose Ring - 20 Gauge

I’ve been looking for a hoop that fits comfortably like this one for months! Glad I found it 😊

I like the ring, but it gets bent out of shape easy. Other then that it is awesome. It never fell out, even while sleeping.

Works perfect for a conch piercing!!

Perfect!

Looks just like the picture and has great quality


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Body jewelry for nose.

    Slightly adjustable nose hoop easy to take on and off with a simple twist moving up and down. "Feeds" through the nose and has a "stopper" flat piece that keeps it in place inside the nostril.

    Made with 20g sturdy 14k yellow gold filled metal. Hoop size 7mm to 9mm depending on your nose size.. you can even "clip" the straight end if you need a tighter fit.



    I’m highly allergic to many metals, my nose piercing is especially sensitive, this hasn’t given me a reaction, it looks very nice and I get compliments all the time!

    I love it! It's dainty and so precious. There's a stud at the end, that took me a little getting use to, but other than that it's perfect, and I don't plan on switching it out anytime soon!

    Wife was Happy.

    Great product

    Love

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment