Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Biscaynebay Wrap Around Bed Skirts Elastic Bed Ruffles, Easy Fit Wrinkle and Fade Resistant Solid Color Silky Luxurious Fabric, Black Full and Twin Sizes 15" Drop

Biscaynebay Wrap Around Bed Skirts Elastic Bed Ruffles, Easy Fit Wrinkle and Fade Resistant Solid Color Silky Luxurious Fabric, Black Full and Twin Sizes 15" Drop

Biscaynebay Wrap Around Bed Skirts Elastic Bed Ruffles, Easy Fit Wrinkle and Fade Resistant Solid Color Silky Luxurious Fabric, Black Full and Twin Sizes 15

I was very pleased with this bed skirt. The fabric is nice and soft the stitching is excellent and there are 2 bands of elastic that go all the way around the box spring to keep it tight. I'm getting a little older now and lifting the mattress to change bed skirts is really hard for me I did buy some little spiral pins to put a couple on the side to hold it off the floor a littld.

This is very easy to put on and take off, so it's good for frequent washing since I have allergies. I used a few upholstery pins to tack it to the box spring so that it won't slip. So far, so good. The king size fits just right, and without any extra fabric, so it doesn't fall the way it shows in the picture. It's more taught than in the picture. Maybe if you have a queen sized bed, it'll hang like in the picture. But it's still very nice looking and I'm perfectly satisfied.

I absolutely love this bed skirt! Wish I had bought one sooner. It was very easy to put on, by myself, and the elastic holds it in place. Making the bed doesn't affect the dust ruffle. I have a queen bed and it has a nice ruffled look.

I Highly recommend this company's product for several reasons.

Pros: It came with a double elastic strap which held much better than another more expensive item I had purchased which had only one strap. The material was well finished without any loose threads. And it solved a big problem for me (covering space between bedspread and carpet).

Cons: Since I have an adjustable bed it requires you purchase the "twisty pins." I recommend theat purchase for everyone. The wrinkles were plentiful and the fabric required a 5-10 minute "refresh" cycle in my dryer. Only an issue if you don't have the feature on your dryer.

Neither of the the "Cons" were a negative for me because I had read Amazon reviews and knew both points were necessary. Amazon reviews are fabulous!

Twisty Pins Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072K6SC7L/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I needed a bedskirt for my adjustable SleepNumber bed, on which you can’t use the traditional type that lays between a box spring and mattress. This elastic one works well. For the very low price, the quality is good enough. I wish there were higher-end fabric options on the market but this one works.

I used a pack of 50 clear fabric pins to hold in place. Also, I washed and dried on low to remove the wrinkles before installing. Both steps were effective.

For color comparison, I ordered this and one from another manufacturer described as “ivory/beige.” This one is a true ivory (off white), while the other was khaki.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Stop Wresting with your Mattress! This new idea bed skirt has no platform, no need to lift the heavy mattress, simply wrap it around your bed and done. Easy to put it on and take it off. To most people, changing a bed skirt is a hard work, but this elastic bed skirt makes a hard work become so easy! Save your energy, save your time!
  • Special Fabric with Beautiful Ruffles: Extremely soft, silky looking fabric (not microfiber) with tiny slub make the fabric more elegant; Ruffles are made by special equipment, these ruffles are even, beautiful and lovely
  • Suitable for most Types of Beds: Conceals any frames, box springs, platforms, mattresses or underneath storage (But not suitable for beds with footboard or posts)
  • Twin/Full Size: Suitable for Twin beds (75"L x 39"W) and Full beds (75"L x 54"W) , Drop: 15".
  • Easy care instructions: made by polyester fabric, simply machine wash. Dries quick on tumble dry low. Wrinkle and Fade Resistant, More durable than cotton.

Description

Colors: white, ivory, chocolate, burgundy, navy, black, charcoal, taupe, silver grey, red, peacock, purple.

Twin/Full size: Suitable for twin size beds (75"L x 39"W) and full size beds (75"L x 54"W) , or beds with similar sizes. Drop: 14.5"-15".

Queen size:  Suitable for Queen size beds (80"L x 60"W), also suitable for smaller beds, such as full beds. Drop: 14.5"-15" . 

King size: Suitable for king size beds (80"L x 78"W) and California king size beds (84"L x 72"W), also suitable for smaller beds, such as queen beds. Drop: 14.5"-15".

This new idea bed skirt has no platform, so no need to lift the heavy mattress when you change the bed skirt, simply wrap it around your bed and done. Easy to put it on and take it off. Two strong elastic belts crossing the whole bed skirt, they make holds the bed firmly.  (Bed skirt Pins is kindly suggested to use, esp after long term used  the elastic belts may get loose.)



Fit queen size profect. My wife loves it.

I wanted a shorter length drop than the platform style skirts were providing (just wasn't up to pinning/ hemming such a large piece of material) ; the box springs today are not as high. This wrap around was just the ticket as I was able to adjust by tucking it further into the springs than the picture shows and achieving the exact length! The material is fine, the package wrinkles came out with a short spin in the dryer, the fit in my queen bed was good, it was easy to install, the taupe color is exactly as described. Happy, happy. Haven't had it very long so can't speak to durability.

I love the ease of using this dust ruffle! It hangs perfectly and the color is pretty and spot on. The elastic is perfect...not too tight, not too loose. I don't want any other ruffle. Highly recommend.

What a smart solution! This bedskirt looks great and is so easy to put on...I had it assembled on my queen bed in a matter of minutes without any struggling or lifting the mattress. I ordered the silver gray color and it is beautiful. I wouldn’t recommend this for a king bed. Even though the size is queen/king I think it would be too small for a king especially if you had a thicker mattress, but if you looking for a queen size you are in luck.

Omg where have these been my whole life lol??!! I wish I could go back & tell my 20’s self to never buy the full mattress kind of bedskirt ever!! This was SOOOO easy, simple to put on, I have had zero problems with it staying put on a king size bed and the fabric is nice, it looks amazing. The elastic holds it well, honestly with us, kids, dogs etc all on and off the bed all the time I haven’t had to fix or adjust this one time since I got it put on and in place. Absolutely love it!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment