Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Drillbrush Bathroom Surfaces Tub, Shower, Tile and Grout All Purpose Power Scrubber Cleaning Kit

Drillbrush Bathroom Surfaces Tub, Shower, Tile and Grout All Purpose Power Scrubber Cleaning Kit

Drillbrush Bathroom Surfaces Tub, Shower, Tile and Grout All Purpose Power Scrubber Cleaning Kit

Like other reviewers, I was tired of scrubbing the shower by hand and getting poor results, so I decided to order this brush set. They work great! I've attached 3 pictures - 1 grimy "before", 1 part way through cleaning (you can easily tell where I haven't cleaned yet), and 1 "after." I would have never gotten these results when scrubbing by hand. I usually scrub for a while, feel like I'm not getting anywhere, then give up - but not today! I'm happy with the results achieved with these brushes. I used Soft Scrub with bleach to clean with.

This set includes three brushes: 1 flat brush that is 4" across, 1 flat 2" brush, and a rounded brush. I found the rounded brush to be super helpful in cleaning the smooth corners in our shower insert.

Silly public service announcement: The force of the drill will sling your cleaner around somewhat. Not gobs and gobs, but sort of a fine spray. If you happen to be the type of person who is excited to try these brushes and you jump in the tub with black leggins on, and use a cleaner with bleach in it, your leggins will end up with little bleach spots all over them. Obviously, not a problem with the brushes themselves, just a warning for other users excited to try them!

I have NO idea why this product would ever have less than a 5 star review. It is a great brush set, I used all 3 in an effort to get some mildew stains off the grout in my shower. NOTHING worked, but a bit of soft scrub (bleach) and these brushes worked like a charm! I then used the larger brush on the floor of the shower, and to remove some soap scum from the glass shower doors. WOW! Where has this been all my life?! Excellent product, works like it should in conjunction with your power drill.

I bought this on a whim because my walk in shower is just a pain to clean. I'm 51 and I guess I've just been old school with how I clean, so hand scrubbing it was for years. The FIRST time I used this to clean my shower it took 5 minutes AND it scrubbed my shower more clean than it has been in years. In the corners, the floor, the glass door,...everything came out squeaky clean. I'm NEVER cleaning my shower by hand again.

I’m in love with this. I manage many apartment properties and finding people to do the cleaning has been tricky business, so I end up having to get in and clean these horrendous filth pods tenants lived in and left me to deal with when they move out. The ovens and stove tops are usually the worst, and I absolutely hate cleaning. I came across this drill attachment set and let me tell you it helped me tremendously! I still had to get in with a putty knife on some of them but it really cut down my elbow grease time. I’ve posted some pictures for you, the dirty oven is after me attacking it with a green scrubbie for quite some time (note: the white stuff all over is heavy duty commercial grade oven gel cleaner I sprayed on it two weeks ago and still was struggling to get it clean.) and then I received the text that my package was delivered and I ran home immediately to get it and finish the job. I don’t have a picture of the oven before I started but let me tell you it was nasty, one of the worst I’ve seen. If it wasn’t for this drill attachment, I think my arms would have just fallen off trying to clean it as good as I did! My only con would be that it doesn’t have any extension of any sort so I really had my drill all up in that oven, but well worth it.

So the little tiny brush needs longer bristles in order to truly get into the corners in my fiberglass shower. But the big flat one does a good job on the flat surfaces, and the toilet-brush looking one is my new favorite tool in getting rid of the hard water ring inside the toilet. I got this set yesterday, and today I went after the crusted-on water deposits. I don't know what it's made of, because CLR won't touch it, acids of any type won't touch it, and strong bases won't get rid of it either. The only thing that gets rid of the brown ring in my toilet (until today, anyway) is a pumice stone mixed liberally with elbow grease. The same is true of the brownish drip marks that totally cover the entire fiberglass shower and tub. Today I busted out this brush set and a set of the red scrubbing discs also made by Drillbrush. First I tried a liquid cleaner but that did nothing, so I rinsed that off and used bar keepers friend instead. I went through three drill batteries and a half a tall can of the abrasive, and now my shower and toilet both look pretty good. I won't say it's perfect and my arms are toast right now, but I'm very pleased. The brush and bkf did a much quicker job of eliminating the brown rings in two toilets than pumice does, and I didn't have to get as up-close-and-personal with the toilet water. Was it magic? No. Did it eliminate effort? No, but I will say the sheer number of scrub motions applied by the drill were definitely not going to happen if they had to be done by hand, so it did reduce the hand-work involved. I think the only tool that might have done the job quicker would have been a power sander, and I really didn't want to go there. I definitely like the brushes better than the scrub pad, for reasons I'll explain on my review on that product.

I tried the brushes on two different drills, and the one with the bigger, better battery is my pick for this application. The 18v Makita with huge heavy battery kept running longer and faster than the smaller, lighter model.

I am sure there are folks out there wincing at my use of a heavily abrasive cleaner on a fiberglass tub/shower, but all I have to say is the previous owners patched holes in the tub with some sort of really bad bondo job and didn't bother to paint it or whatever you do to resurface a fiberglass tub. My ultimate aim is to replace it but in the meantime I'd like it to grow fewer stalagmites.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This kit contains medium stiffness nylon power brushes that will attach to your favorite cordless drill
  • 3 different sizes and shapes of brushes for cleaning around your bathroom surfaces
  • These nylon bristles will not scratch and can be used on tubs, sinks, baseboards, fiberglass shower enclosures, shower door tracks, and porcelain
  • all three brushes have quarter inch QUICK CHANGE shafts,Cordless drill NOT included Drill NOT included
  • All Drillbrush Products have a 90 day no questions asked Money back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our product we will issue a full refund or ship out a replacement at the buyer's request. Cordless Drill NOT included.

Description

This three piece power scrub brush kit is designed for use with most cordless drills. The Drill is NOT included. These brushes should cut your cleaning and scrubbing time in half or more compared to the rigorous effort involved in hand scrubbing. These power brushes also do a better job in maintaining your bathroom surfaces. See the Amazon reviews of all our Drillbrush power brush products. CORDLESS DRILL IS NOT INCLUDED



Mixed up a paste with some Comet cleaner and went to work. These brushes OBLITERATED the mildew on the groutwork in my shower in seconds! Also removed stains in an old bathtub that no amount of hand scrubbing would ever touch. Awesome product.

I had been seeing commercials for a power scrubber device for cleaning tile/grout in showers and thought, "I need one of those." When I actually started looking into buying them and reading reviews about how they are not powerful enough, I thought "why not just get a brush to use with my cordless drill..." - duh! I ordered these, along with a couple of extension drill bits so I don't have to lean over as much, and they work great. I use the larger flat round brush for the majority of the surface area, then switch to the toilet brush looking attachment for the corners and edges. Made cleaning the shower tile much easier and effective.

I wish I had purchased this years ago! Money well spent. It definitely required elbow grease to get rid of the nasty soap scum, but way less than anything else I've ever used.

We have a 60 year old tub that has lost it's finish - so soap scum builds up quickly. & with 3 teenage girls - it gets nasty.

This was cheap, was delivered in 2 days & is really well made. Probably my favorite Amazon purchase to date!

I used "Krud Kutter" original cleaner/degreaser - also purchased on Amazon & water.
(Check out before & after pics)

Used this to clean the bilge of our boat, used purple power and the Drillbrush brushes , it was very dirty in a bad way, we had the motor out so it was a perfect time to do it. They have already paid for themselves 4 times over. A drill is too slow so I used my driver and it was a perfect combo. great buy great quality

I like this thing. It is still a lot of work to use. Running the big brush in a powerful drill motor is very physical task. It is also very messy. Using some soft scrub and this brush I was able to clean months worth of built up skunge off of a tiled double shower in around 20 minutes. But Wow! What a task. The air was full of flying cleanser. I was covered with bleach speckles. I needed a hose to rinse the project. Still the quality of the job was worlds above what it would have been if I had gone after it with a regular scrub brush. It was clean. I mean like new. What a relief. The product build is good. It is tough and seems to take extended use showing little ware. It appears that I have a good tool that I will be able to use for a while.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment