Sunday, May 5, 2019

GRACEFUL SCRIPT - Personalized Flat Modern Stationery/Stationary Set

GRACEFUL SCRIPT - Personalized Flat Modern Stationery/Stationary Set

GRACEFUL SCRIPT - Personalized Flat Modern Stationery/Stationary Set

Don't lose the art of hand written notes. This is a classy and elegant note card.

Very good quality arrived fast!
I asked in the note to print the name at the bottom of the paper instread of the top and they did. Love these cards!

Beautiful stationery with quick turn around time. I’ve since ordered 2 more sets for my adult daughters.

Beautiful

Gorgeous cards and script... bought for my mother-in-law and want some for myself. Absolutely LOVE these.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    ____ D E T A I L S ____

    Choose your set size using the customization menu on right
    Your choice of colored envelopes
    A2 size FLAT notecards - 5.375" x 4.125"
    Digitally flat printed on heavy 100lb., smooth, white, cover weight paper
    Packaged in clear acrylic boxes

    Pen shown in images is for scale only and is not included in this listing.


    ____ P E R S O N A L I Z A T I O N ____

    Personalized with the name of your choice
    ----> Name will be printed in lowercase as shown
    Choose ink color from the swatches shown in the swatch chart image


    ____ A D D O N S____ 

    Add the return address printed on the back flap of the envelopes for that finishing touch! Printed in coordinating fonts in BLACK ink only (see example images). Please be sure to specify address at checkout and include name if desired.


    ____ C O O R D I N A T I N G I T E M S____

    Personalized Notepad:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0771W2FC5

    Set of Folded Cards + Envelopes:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078NHDY12


    ____ P R O C E S S I N G & S H I P P I N G ____

    Orders are typically ready to ship in 3-5 business days.

    ORDERS OF $35 OR LESS - (EXCLUDING SHIPPING):
    USPS First Class Mail - 2-7 business days in transit

    ORDERS OVER $35 - (EXCLUDING SHIPPING):
    USPS Priority Mail - 2-3 business days in transit




    *As a mark of quality, the Curio Press logo is printed very small in light grey on the bottom back of each card*



    Lovely stationery!

    Lovely!

    Love the font!! Very pretty and very quick!

    This is my third order from this company. Very satisfied.

    Quality paper, beautiful customization. Will order again.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment