Sunday, May 5, 2019

Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops, 25 Vials, 0.7-mL Each

Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops, 25 Vials, 0.7-mL Each

Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops, 25 Vials, 0.7-mL Each

I have had dry eyes for years and Systane Ultra is by far my favorite eye drops. I used to take Restasis as well, until the price went up 300+% last year, at which point I could no longer afford it. My solution was to use the Systane Ultra preservative-free drops more frequently (every 3-4 hours). It's not a perfect situation but neither was Restasis.

For this particular version of Systane Ultra, the design of the vials changed slightly. The old version was slightly smaller in volume (maybe 0.4-0.5mL), and although it was also re-closable, the closure has VASTLY improved. I used to lose several drops the first time I tried re-closing the old vials, and that problem has been fixed with the redesigned vials. Highly recommend.

I have bifocal contacts so when my eyes get dry my contacts don’t sit correctly. My eye doctor gave me a free sample of this eye lubricant which is helping with my dry eyes. I was happy to find this as a Amazon Prime Supply option for purchase.

I love this stuff, and will order it again... in the smaller vial size. It's a non-stinging high quality eye lubricant delivered in small packages to prevent contamination of the dose. It's incredibly convenient to carry a couple vials in a purse or set by the bedside. I purchased the .4 ml vials the first time and the .7 ml packages the second time. The .7 ml vials are harder to squeeze because they're thinner, and the "tail" on each vial is much longer and gets in the way. The replaceable nozzle is also harder to put back on the .7 ml vials. So buy the product if you have chronic eye issues because all in all this is a stellar product - just go with the .4 ml vials.

I have used Systane drops to soothe irritated eyes for a long time (both this Ultra formula and Systane Balance). After my corneas had healed after surgery, I asked my eye doctor if I could resume using Systane. He said to use drops with no preservatives, which my usual drops do have. He said eyedrops in individual ampules are preservative free, but I didn't see them locally, so I searched Amazon. I'm happy to have drops I like and can use, but also to be able to bring one or two ampules in my purse in case my eyes get irritated when out and about. The amount of liquid in each ampule is more than enough to use on both eyes; in fact, I end up using more than I normally would, so they won't go to waste. The cost is lower per dose with the larger bottle, but as long as I must avoid preservatives I am grateful for this product.

I was using the bottled Systane product as my eyes became increasingly gritty and dry, I used them all the more. Then, for the first time in my life I began having problems with eyelash inflammation and sty formations. Alas, as soon as I switched to these drops without the preservative all problems cleared up. The dry eyes, gritty feeling, and infections were all caused by sensitivity to the preservatives.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • #1 Dr Recommended Brand of Artificial Tears*
  • Extended Protection
  • Fast Long-Lasting Dry Eye Symptom Relief
  • Reduces both the signs and symptoms of dry eye
  • Quickly soothe irritated eyes wherever you are

Description

Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops are clinically proven to deliver extended protection and high-performance relief from your dry eye symptoms. This Ultra formula provides you with the extended relief that you need. These lubricant eye drops have been clinically proven to reduce both the signs and symptoms of dry eye, quickly. Providing immediate, long-lasting moisture and protection Systane Lubricant Eye Drops offer the relief you need to get through your day. You no longer have to suffer through burning and irritation due to your dry eyes, get temporary relief with these lubricant eye drops. Available in multiple size bottles to keep your eyes feeling moist and refreshed during your day. The Systane Family of Products is the #1 Doctor Recommended brand of artificial tears for dry eye symptom relief. Don’t let dry eyes ruin your day, Systane provides temporary relief from your symptoms.



I like these eyedrops because they are preservative free and since I use a lot of eyedrops my doctor recommend that I use these. They definitely work right away if my eyes start to feel dry. The individual vials are very handy and convenient to keep in my purse, in my car, in my desk etc. I’ve been using this for years.
I’m giving this product 4 stars because the past 3 months, the boxes that the eye drops are in have arrived partially ripped and crushed, but the vials weren’t damaged.

I got LASIK and this is the only brand my doc recommended. I ran out and used a different brand and now I finally understand why. These are easy to carry around, preservative free, cheap, and provide the most refreshing lubrication. Absolutely love them. I’ll never use another brand. But be weary of keeping them in your pocket. It can warm up from your body heat. It still works but is not as refreshing as when it’s room temp or a little cool.

Works great but seems like a big waste since it contains much more product then is recommended for a single use.

I had an eyes operation and these drops were prescripted by my doctor. They works very nice in my eyes

Works well........a little difficult to get out of the vials though

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment