Wednesday, May 8, 2019

GUM Crayola Kids' Flossers, Grape, Fluoride Coated, Ages 3+, 75 Count

GUM Crayola Kids' Flossers, Grape, Fluoride Coated, Ages 3+, 75 Count

GUM Crayola Kids' Flossers, Grape, Fluoride Coated, Ages 3+, 75 Count

I was very skeptical at first when I ordered this because I was worried if my children would like it. The fluoride part was my main reason for purchasing it. My children loved it because the grape flavor isn’t too overwhelming. The string portion didn’t get shredded as some tend to do after one or two teeth. The angle of the floss was also great to reach the back of their small mouths. I would definitely buy this again.

This review is based solely on my own opinion and experience with the product. I am in no way affiliated with the company. If this review was helpful please click helpful below. Thanks in advance.

I’d recommend this.

Learned about the product because my son’s dentist gave us some free samples. He’s almost 2 1/2 years old and doesn’t mind these. I was scared it would hurt his gums but they are pretty gentle. It definitely helped get food out between his teeth.

My only negative comment is that it had a fruity smell which I don’t remember it having from the samples. I don’t think it needs it so it be nice not to have it on the product that way there’s less artificial ingredients.

I am a flossing mama, these are the only flossers (flavored) that get my kids (ages 8/10) to floss without the fight. My kids like grape and they floss daily- these are not like those cheap ones that break after you floss 3 teeth either- definitely a great product worth a try if you have to fight to floss

These definitely make getting kids to floss much easier. The floss glides well and the handle provides a good grip. None of them have broken so far like the off brand does. Minus one star because the grape flavor was too strong, all the other flavors were great.

One of my sons has very crooked front two teeth, he’s 3.5 so it’s not about fixing his smile right now it’s about cavity prevention. These are perfect! Easy to use and he likes picking from the bright colors each night. It’s amazing what gets stuck in there every day so I’m very glad we found these!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • TEETH CLEANING MADE FUN: These GUM Crayola Kids' Flossers have been especially designed to protect your child's dental health by helping to keep the between-teeth areas clean & free of plaque & teaching them health-promoting habits from early in life.
  • SPECIAL DESIGN FOR CHILDREN: With 3 designs & 3 colors plus a delicious grape flavored fluoride coating, Kids' Flossers feature small, easy-to-grip handles preloaded with gentle dental floss. They can be used by parents & caregivers for infants & toddlers
  • RECOMMENDED BY DENTAL HYGIENISTS: Our Between Teeth Cleaning products make it easy to clean hard-to-reach areas where plaque buildup can lead to inflammation, bleeding & gingivitis. You can reach the goal of between-teeth cleaning at least once per day!
  • BETWEEN TEETH CLEANING: Many problems start between teeth where your toothbrush can't reach. We've created quality products to make food & plaque removal effortless, including flossers, dental picks, interdental brushes, tongue cleaners & stimulators
  • THE GUM MISSION: We are committed to helping people of all ages have stronger, healthier teeth and gums by providing high quality, innovative oral care products that promote optimal dental health

Description

Especially been designed to protect your childas dental health by learning health-promoting habits early in life and by helping to keep the between-teeth areas clean and free of plaque. Kids Flossers make the cleaning between the teeth easy, fun, and motivating for child and caregiver. Regular string floss can be difficult to use even for adults. Kids Flossers are small, easy-to-grip handles preloaded with high quality, shred-resistant, gentle dental floss. Crayola Kids Flossers can be used by parents and caregivers to clean between the teeth of infants and toddlers. Young children may start to use Kids' Flossers themselves once they gain manual dexterity. GUM Crayola Kids Flossers are packed in three fun designs and three colors, pink, blue, and greenato build interest and engagement on the tooth cleaning process. All GUM Crayola Kids Flossers have a delicious grape flavor and a fluoride coating.



My child loves to floss with those flossers..a bit to fragrant, tried to rinse it off before use and is better

Honestly I bought these for our kids but I use them too :D though my husband brakes the rope almost every use. I haven’t had that happen to me. I guess they’re durable but not very strong like the adult ones.

My kids (2 & 5) love these. They like the flavors and choosing what color they get to use. They’re sturdy so the floss doesn’t break. I like these better than the other flossers I’ve tried. These will be the only ones I buy for my kids.

I wish these were made with bamboo instead of plastic, but I cannot deny that they’re worth it. They make flossing my kids’ teeth so much easier and the grape flavor makes my kids much more willing.

Without these handy flossers I am not confident that the children who use them would floss at all. They are super easy to use for their small fingers & hands and glide well between teeth that are tough to get between.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment