Saturday, May 4, 2019

Homz T-Leg Steel Top Ironing Board with Foam Pad, Butterfly Floral Cover

Homz T-Leg Steel Top Ironing Board with Foam Pad, Butterfly Floral Cover

Homz T-Leg Steel Top Ironing Board with Foam Pad, Butterfly Floral Cover

I am very pleased with the quality of my new ironing board. This board is light enough to easily move to different locations in my home, but is very stable. I really like the firmness of the steel top. The holes in the top let steam pass through, but gives a solid surface for ironing. The height was perfect to allow me to iron easily without straining my back. This board is the perfect size for ironing my dresses and slacks. I was surprised that an ironing board as affordable as this one included such nice features as a leg lock and covered release lever. I've included some pictures so you can see how nice it really is when you open it at home. Buy with pride...this board is MADE IN THE USA!!!

This type of board costs $10 in most stores. It's entry level board that shouldn't cost this much, very flimsy and thin layer shows the "ghost grid" on your clothes after you iron.

This board is very stable but yet light-weight for my needs. I do not leave the board set up. Having one that is light enough for me to put up twice a week is a plus. The cover is soft and the color is very nice. The padding is good. I did not get an indention on my shirts when I ironed. I would recommend this board to anyone that is looking for a good ironing board without spending a lot of money. Good value

We had an old board that was indestructible that we Inherited from my in laws that was from the 80’s. It was no frills , full table, yet easily manageable and storable in our pantry. This fits the bill. I can’t attest to its durability and would expect “that they don’t make them like they used to”, but my both my wife and I take care of our things. The table does feel Top heavy giving the sensation of a wobble (same as our old) but that’s the nature of this model type with flat feet bars. Carpeting (which we have) would make it more pronounced. Our old table was like this and even though we baby proofed our house, we kept the table. When our kids were little they never pushed it over and we were always careful to not leave a hot iron unattended. The fact that you never leave a hot iron around kids nulls our the wobble.

I like the green color. This board is sturdy, my other board was not this sturdy. I did not want to spend a lot of money on an ironing board and this really fit into my budget.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 53 x 13 inch perforated steel top for a solid ironing surface
  • 100 percent cotton cover with polyurethane foam pad
  • Ironing board height adjusts up to 35 inches tall
  • Durable T-leg stance with patented leg lock for secure ironing and transport
  • Butterfly floral cover design with white legs, white non-skid feet. Made in the USA

Description

The T-leg ironing board from Homz is the essential tool to keep all of your garments pressed and ironed. With a 53" x 13" perforated steel top, the board provides ample ironing surface for garments of all sizes. The 100% cotton cover and foam pad provide a comfortable ironing surface. The ironing board easily adjusts to any height, up to 35 in. tall. A sturdy, riveted, durable metal T-leg provides more stability and a patented leg lock design allows easy transport and storage. Made in the USA. Homz is the only U.S. manufacturer of ironing boards. For over 65 years, our Seymour, IN facility has made quality steel-top ironing boards in a variety of styles.



Ironing boards these days are so flimsy and wobbly. I searched in many stores and this is the sturdiest of the bunch I've found, but it doesn't compare to my original one purchased int he 80s. Overall it is the best out there now, but as the saying goes they don't make things like they used it. I added an extra foam topping purchased from Target.

Easy to move around and folds up And down easily. Pad is thick enough so you dont get marks on dress clothes. Very happy with my purchase.

This product is well put together, sturdy, not wobbly. Works well for all types of clothing and talk enough for my 6’ tall husband! No transfer from pad or sticking like other ironing boards.

Pretty flimsy but worth the price.

Perfect good

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment