Sunday, May 5, 2019

Rohto Dry-Aid Eye Relief Lubricant Eye Drops, Twin Pack (0.34 Ounce Each)

Rohto Dry-Aid Eye Relief Lubricant Eye Drops, Twin Pack (0.34 Ounce Each)

Rohto Dry-Aid Eye Relief Lubricant Eye Drops, Twin Pack (0.34 Ounce Each)

This is great stuff. I have a significant dry eye syndrome issue, and normal drops, even the regular Rohto, just doesn't last very long. The Dry Aid is amazing -- I've gone from 10-12 applications a day to keep my eyes lubricated to 3-3 applications. Even at it's premium price, this product is well worth it for dry eye sufferers. Highly recommend!

The first application immediately soothed my dry scratchy eyes. I also have Sjogrens Syndrome like another reviewer which prompted me to buy this product from the review. Anyone with this syndrome knows how blurry and irritated their eyes can become. I am amazed!

I have severe dry eye and nothing has really seemed to help until Rohto. It isn’t oily but has a very good coating ability that lasts for up to 10-12 hrs. It seems to be a reasonable price for the benefits

I just started using these 1 day ago and I noticed a huge difference already . My dry eye causes EXCESSIVE watering ,and the past 1/12 days , that has stopped . I will absolutely keep using these .

Oh my goodness.... I don't know enough words to express how great these eye drops are! I love them! Assoon as that drop hits your eyes, it feels sooo smoothing. I have NEVER had as good eye drops as these. Great product!!!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • From the # 1 global OTC eye care brand
  • Provides longer lasting dry eye relief vs. the leading brand
  • Provides fast-acting, non-blurring relief, and superior comfort while soothing dry eyes for up to 12 hours
  • Helps relieve 5 key dry eye symptoms: dryness, irritation, grittiness, burning, and stinging
  • Formulated with Liquid shield technology to help restore moisture to the tear film by working on all three layers

Description

Rohto Dry-Aid Eye Relief Lubricant Eye Drops, 0.34 Ounce, 2 Count



I love these drops! Will never buy another brand of drops again!! They do not make your eyes blurry when you put them in. They are wonderful!!

I've tried several brands of drops for dry eye from CVS, Walgreen's etc, that were somewhat effective, but I usually required more drops about every hour or so. I saw this advertised on TV, and gave it a try. No doubt, Rohto is just different, and for me, lasts pretty much all day with one application in the morning. It only appears to be more expensive than most others, but for my usage, I'm sure it is less expensive, per application, since I don't have to add more drops several times a day. Bottom line: Great Stuff (at least for me).

These are a luxury item (insofar as eyedrops can be) due to their price tag, but I love the cooling relief and lubrication action. It's like a breath mint for your eyeballs lol. Which I enjoy. I'll repurchase again when the mood strikes.

Really great eye relief . To be honest i didnt trust other brands because it didnt have that little good burn feeling. I dont know how to tell if my eye is dry or not but it feels like its working so yuno

This product is the best dry eye 👁 product I have ever purchased. It really works. Completely satisfied with product.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment