Monday, May 27, 2019

SHIP NEXT DAY - Maid of Honor Gift Set, Maid of Honor Proposal Gifts, Will you be my Maid of Honor Gift - Rose Spa Gift by Beets & Apples

SHIP NEXT DAY - Maid of Honor Gift Set, Maid of Honor Proposal Gifts, Will you be my Maid of Honor Gift - Rose Spa Gift by Beets & Apples

SHIP NEXT DAY - Maid of Honor Gift Set, Maid of Honor Proposal Gifts, Will you be my Maid of Honor Gift - Rose Spa Gift by Beets & Apples

We absolutely LOVED this! I wanted to give my friend something special when asking her to be my Maid of Honor. This was perfect! It came sooner than expected, smelled amazing and she was raving about how delicious the chocolate was...oh, and she totally burst into tears when she got it. Thank you!!

This was a super sweet way of asking my best friend to be my maid of honor. She doesn't eat junkfood, and doesn't drink, so I was trying to find something cute to gift her. This was perfect! The smells are light, not too strong, and it's all in super cute packaging.

love this product so much! gave this to my maid of honor and all of the products are in wonderful condition and smell heavenly! she loved it.

A lot smaller than I expected, almost threw me for a loop when I got it in the mail. My maid of honor loved it though!

So cute and sweet!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Will you be my Maid of Honor? Surprise your special lady with our French Rose Spa Gift Basket!

    ♥ Deep relaxation and lasting rejuvenation come together in this beautiful, handmade French rose spa Maid of Honor gift featuring all natural items.

    ♥ The gift box comes wrapped with a beautiful artificial rose flower and twine and ready to give or mail it direct to your maid of honor

    ♥ This spa gift basket will make her feeling like she is walking through a fresh rose garden in France.

    Gift Set Includes

    Rose & Pink Clay Bath Salt (scented with Rose Geranium Essential Oil) 8 oz
    Pink Clay Rose Goat Milk Soap
    Lavender Vanilla Soy Candle with Rose Buds 4 oz
    Organic Lemon Coconut lip balm
    Beets & Apples Handmade dark chocolate

    - Chosen as a best-seller spa gift basket in other handmade platform.

    - "I am so so thankful to Beets & Apples for making this one of a kind bridesmaid gift box! This gift came all beautifully wrapped, and it smells, tastes amazing! Speedy delivery too! "
    -"Amazing, beautiful! My bridesmaids & maid of honor LOVED it!!

    The gift box comes wrapped with a twine & pink rose flower and ready to give or mail it direct to your recipient!

    IT'S FRESHLY MADE UPON ORDER, AND WILL BE SHIPPED THE NEXT DAY.



    It was smaller than I thought it would be. But it was super cute, nothing we broken, and my maid of honor LOVED it.

    I really loved this gift. Everything smells so great

    I got this for my friend. It came it fast and she absolutely loved it! Definitely recommend!

    loved the products especially the candle

    This is such a cute idea for maid of honor and bridesmaids proposals! I sent out bridesmaids ones as well. All the girls loved them, said they were super cute & smelled great. They even loved the chocolate that was included. Great quality, very well made and super cute. They all arrived to my girls even before expected delivery! I included a gift tag asking them to be my bridesmaids/maid of honor also. I highly recommend these if you're looking for something cute to send to your bridal party that has that personal touch.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment