Sunday, June 2, 2019

Kenmore 50104 8 Pack Style C/Q Canister Vacuum Bags

Kenmore 50104 8 Pack Style C/Q Canister Vacuum Bags

Kenmore 50104 8 Pack Style C/Q Canister Vacuum Bags

Sears canister vacuum. We were concerned about getting replacement bags but found these on Amazon and they work perfectly.

I have an older Kenmore canister vacuum. I have been buying bags through Sears, but decided to purchase through Amazon. These bags are exactly the same bag I have been using.

I love these bags and they are just the right fit for my canister vac. Kenmore makes a great product and the extra filtering is a bonus.
I received these bags right away, as promised and I will order again for sure.
Our Sears store closed and this is the best way to order the things I need for my vacuum. Thank you!

None of these bags has ripped when I installed them and they are strong----none have ripped when I have vacuumed up large items like quarters ( which caused rips from other brands)

My old school workhorse Sears, made in USA, 20 year old Kenmore canister vacuum cleaner works even better now that these new bags arrived! Am so glad I found through Amazon. Was not sure if I could find these bags again and want to get many more years out of my small yet sturdy, 9 AMP Kenmore vacuum and hope for all others too. :) Thank you.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Easy to install
  • 8 bags per package

Description

These Kenmore vacuum bags are designed to fit Kenmore C,Q and Panasonic C-5 & C-18 canisters vacuums. This package of type C,Q vacuum bags contains 8 replacement vacuum bags for the select Kenmore and Panasonic canister vacuum cleaners.



«::A::» «::W::» «::E::» «::S::» «::O::» «::M::» «::E::»

Value Pack ! and work as expected a single one cost around 9.99$ at the store this save me 39.96$!!!

The only place I could find these were on Amazon. It fit my Kenmore perfectly.

With the local Sears closing, this was a great find for me with a great price. Original paper filter.

Exact fit for my vac and at a great price.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment