Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Rohto Cool The Original Cooling Redness Relief Eye Drops, 0.4 Ounce, 3 Count

Rohto Cool The Original Cooling Redness Relief Eye Drops, 0.4 Ounce, 3 Count

Rohto Cool The Original Cooling Redness Relief Eye Drops, 0.4 Ounce, 3 Count

Amazing!!! My eyes itch literally 24 hours/day. I wake up all night with itchy eyes and walk around looking stoned on most days. Believe me when I tell you that it is frustrating beyond words. I have tried EVERYTHING out there. EVERYTHING! Someone mentioned these eye drops to me and I figured, eh....ok. I'll try them out. INCREDIBLE! These drops are unlike anything I've ever used! The cooling effect is sooooo soothing and relieves the itch almost immediately! Every allergy sufferer should have these drops in their arsenal! I keep a bottle on my nightstand, one in my family room and one in my purse! P.S. - I never write long reviews, but I felt compelled to go into full detail about these drops! You will love them!

These things are the bomb. You have to get used to them, as you have to get used to the slight sting.(It's not bad at all) But these aren't water drops like Visene, They are almost like a glycerin, as they cover you eyes with a nice thick layer of a thin gel like substance, and make you dry eyes feel like normal and even better.SO redness and dryness is gone in seconds. Glad my friend turned me into them. Def worth the money.

It's like a cool breeze and your favorite mint...for your eyes! VERY hydrating with just one drop per eye! I wear contacts and wether they are in or out, these drops are pure magic. I really like the bottle and snap/click cap. very secure and portable. Careful, don't lose it! :)

If you suffer from itchy allergy eyes or red tired eyes these are the best drops, much better than any other brand. They do a great job at lubricating and cooling.

Despite some reviews to the contrary, I was not compensated to hype this product, I discovered it on my own and have switched over from other brands like Clear Eyes and Visine. Those brands do not reduces redness or cool as much, Rohto feels like it lubricates much better as well.

I've been using Rohto Redness Relief (green cap) almost daily since 2007ish after trying nearly every other readily available OTC eye drops. I switched over to the Maximum Redness Relief (red cap) a couple of years back and, while I don't notice a significant difference between the standard and maximum versions, I can say that they are both definitely better than Visine, Clear Eyes, and other popular redness relief OTC brands. I would also like to note that these are much different than most eye drops due to the added menthol "cooling" effect. They do burn a bit initially, but begin to make your eyes feel cool within seconds (which I find to be refreshing). That being said, I don't know if the cooling sensation is for everyone, but I thoroughly enjoy it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • From the # 1 global OTC eye care brand
  • The original cooling redness relieving eye drops that whiten and protect red, dry, and irritated eyes
  • Fast-acting formula with Fresh kick technology brings instant cooling relief for refreshed eyes
  • Soothes and comforts eyes for up to 8 hours

Description

Rohto Cool The Original Cooling Redness Relief Eye Drops, 0.4 Ounce, 3 Count



Love this stuff. Great for eyes that have a lot of heat. There's a slight sting initially but quickly becomes refreshing. My eyes get very white and bright. Also love the container design. It's sleek and locks to prevent inadvertently opening up.

These are the best eye drops I've ever used. Rohto makes 3 types of eye drops (to my knowledge). I've tried all 3 and they are all awesome. It's always refreshing to put these in my eyes, they clean and lubricate the eye and it just always feels better afterwards. Once you go Rohtu, you'll never go back to the 'other' eye drops!

These drops are really great for dry, red and itchy eyes. After previously trying the old Rohto Arctic drops and the Japanese version of Arctic, these drops are pretty close but don't quite live up to the Arctic legacy, but they are definitely much better than any alternative I have tried. Would definitely recommend!

Be it when allergy season comes around or you just took a blunt to the dome, these drops will clear your eyes in a couple min, redness gone. Some people say the drops sting a little when you put them in st first but after a couple times you barely even notice it and actually come to enjoy it.

This product works very well for my sensitive eyes. I apply it in the morning before I put my contacts on, and it has a very lasting effect. I also use these drops throughout the day if I need to while my contacts are still in. Don't panic at the menthol "stinging", it doesn't last long, about five seconds, and then the after effects are very refreshing. I've tried lots of other lubricating eye drops and these are by far the best.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment