Saturday, June 22, 2019

Swiffer Wetjet Hardwood Mop Pad Refills for Floor Mopping and Cleaning, All Purpose Multi Surface Floor Cleaning Product, 24 Count

Swiffer Wetjet Hardwood Mop Pad Refills for Floor Mopping and Cleaning, All Purpose Multi Surface Floor Cleaning Product, 24 Count

Swiffer Wetjet Hardwood Mop Pad Refills for Floor Mopping and Cleaning, All Purpose Multi Surface Floor Cleaning Product, 24 Count

I like these a lot! I have a medium size dog who decided while I was away in the hospital, that walking all the way to the yard was just too much for him! So, he reverted to doing his business in my brother's house, and then mine! We're back to basics. Puppy pads, etc. These are terrific to get those "accidents" up quickly and cleanly. They also do a good job of getting up stuck on messes! I am very pleased with them!

Diapers for the Swiffer Wetjet mop, they work like they're supposed to work. I use them on kitchen and bathroom floors, linoleum not wood, and they work fine. One box is enough for a couple months, depending on how dirty your floors get.

Would be better if the scrubber strip scrubbed better though...

this box I received seem to have an issue with the velcro strips usually it's not a problem but these ones don't like to stick for some reason. But other than that works great

Use these for everything! I have porcelain floors, in a light color, which shows every spot. Not only do I put these on the Swifter stick with vinegar and water for the floors, but I also use them for polishing granite counter tops by hand.

They are soft enough to clean a multitude of household jobs, but softly abrasive to get off tough spots. I have boxes in my closet so I don't run out, and believe me, when you look at them after you have cleaned with one, you will know how much "dirt" they are capable of handling!

We've been using this setup for a while, we elected to try the Walmart pads to save a few bucks, but, there's a reason those are cheaper as they don't do as good of a job as these OEM version.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ABSORB + LOCK STRIP helps trap dirt & grime deep in pad so it doesn't get pushed around.
  • For best end results on your hardwood floor, use with Swiffer WetJet solutions. There's a perfect solution for any cleaning need
  • Recommended WetJet mopping pad for use on finished wood floors**do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
  • Safe on all finished floors**do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
  • Also try Swiffer WetJet Extra Power! Contains an extra SCRUBBING STRIP with the power of Magic Eraser

Description

New and improved Swiffer WetJet mopping pads have a new Absorb + Lock strip that helps trap dirt and grime deep in pad so it doesn't get pushed around and is safe on finished wood floors.When you’re done, just remove the pad and throw it, and all that dirt, away forever. Do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.



Perfect for my Wetjet, much better pricing than buying individual packages at retail. And with an almost-16-year-old pup, it's much easier and faster to use for mishaps (and less gross) than a traditional mop and bucket.

I usually mop my small kitchen and bathroom with a single pad. They pick up well and are a decent value.

They also work great for most floors. They work fantastic on tile.

You simply just press the mop to the plasticky part of the pad.

Should work fine for a least two rooms. I usually do the kitchen first then go upstairs to the bathroom.

Overall fantastic. I have back problems so the ease of the wetjet really helps with that!

Not a fan of the old mop and bucket. There are some things I’d prefer to give a preliminary clean before I hit them with my steam mop, especially in the bathrooms. Sadly, I’ve not been able to find the antibacterial solution for a while. I’ve been using Spic N Span spray and going over it with these pads.

First, I love my swiffer, it makes mopping fun. These are helpful and seem to get my floor clean. There are some areas I have to go over it multiple times to get the dirt up but it works. The pad holds all the dirt in so you can see how much it got up when you throw it out.

I love the convenience of swiffer wet jet. I had started buying pads like this at the dollar store because I figured it didn't matter. Then I got some of the name brand original pads. It does make a difference. These actually lock in dust and dirt. The dollar store ones would only pick up some of the stuff but not as effectively. Definitely worth the extra money in my opinion.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment