Friday, July 26, 2019

2 Pcs hand crafted Hair clip. Home Hair Styling for Women & Girls Made Easy. This Attractive Hair Accessory can be use as a bun maker or a hair claw. For thick and thin hair. Uniquely Hand Painted

2 Pcs hand crafted Hair clip. Home Hair Styling for Women & Girls Made Easy. This Attractive Hair Accessory can be use as a bun maker or a hair claw. For thick and thin hair. Uniquely Hand Painted

2 Pcs hand crafted Hair clip. Home Hair Styling for Women & Girls Made Easy. This Attractive Hair Accessory can be use as a bun maker or a hair claw. For thick and thin hair. Uniquely Hand Painted

I bought really expensive hair clips like these from France many years ago and those clips have broken and been tossed away since then. I have been in search for these clips ever since. These butterfly clips are the closest I have come to finding replacements for my favorite clips. They are awesome but a little bit large because I have really fine thin Asian hair. I messaged the owner Ely and he told me they were coming out with smaller versions. Best customer service ever!!!

Such a nice hair accessory. It is able to hold all my hair and it doesnt weigh my hair down. I love how it looks in my hair from behind. Ive been using this everyday since i bought it!

I have never seen hair clips like these before seeing them on Amazon. I wanted them! However, my hair is pretty fine and thin and a bit short, but I ordered just to see them with the idea they could be a stocking stuffer for someone. I was so surprised at how pretty they really are and how light weight. I can barely pull my hair into a ponytail, but that gave the clip something to grip and stayed in place all day! The look on my granddaughter's face when she saw them of course melted my heart and I gave her the favorite.....the butterfly one. A smaller one would actually fit my style better, but since not yet available, I will enjoy what I have. I don't think you can go wrong with these clips, you can dress up a plain hairstyle in seconds. Pretty and comfortable.

I have to wear my hair up for work and I get so tired of wearing my hair in a plain ponytail every day, but my hair is so slippery that I doesn't stay very well in a bun. I tried this clip hoping that it would hold in all of the stray hairs in a bun and I'm very happy with the results. It not only is a very quick and easy way to put my hair up neatly, but also very cute and unique clip.

These clips are very well designed and of high quality. I have purchased the "half ball" shaped ones and did not like how far they stuck out from my head. These have a flattened shape and work so much better and look so nice. They are neatly decorated and the colors go with anything and are not garish. I admit I did balk a bit at the price but they are worth every penny -- so glad I splurged!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    👩NO NEED TO SUFFER FOR THE SAKE OF FASHION - This butterfly Hair accessory is your answer to quick, elegant hairstyles wherever you are. This amazing and original patent has no need for pins, barrettes or tight fitting and tugging hair ties. Just brush your hair into your desired style and attach the hair bun wrap by slipping the claw under the hair. It couldn't be easier!

    👩UNIQUELY STYLISH HAIR JEWELRY - Made of high quality, durable and long-lasting plastic, that easy magic hair clips is individually painted by local artisans. No two clips are exactly the same and your hair will stand out from the crowd. This is not an item that you will see all over the internet. This is a unique way to create your bun or another style quickly and without effort.

    👩FOR ALL OCCASIONS - Girls and women of all ages can enjoy using the hair bun shaper! In a second or two you can have a hairstyle to suit any event, whether it's every day at school or work, dressing up in the evening for cocktails or a party or just hanging out with friends. It's always appropriate.



    These clips are beautiful. They hold well.
    But they are right handed. If you put them in left handed the butterflies are upside-down.
    While this isn’t some secret international distress signal, it is frustrating. I can put them in my daughter’s hair left handed - but I haven’t been able to adapt to the backward and behind-my-own- head excersise.

    They are so beautifully painted and cute. My blue one has already broken cause I ha e thick hair kinda bummed . But was still worth it.

    I was very happy with these / as was my daughter they were for a gift.
    I do feel the price is a bit high so I won't be ordering them for other gifts but they were good quality and style.

    I love this pretty and unique hair clip! It holds all my thick hair. Very good quality as well! 5-star customer service.

    Ely is really talented, these are beautiful! They hold JaĆ­r well and are actuality comfortable to wear.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment