Friday, July 26, 2019

Oral-B Complete Glide Dental Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast, Long Lasting Mint, 75 Dental Floss Picks, Pack of 6

Oral-B Complete Glide Dental Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast, Long Lasting Mint, 75 Dental Floss Picks, Pack of 6

Oral-B Complete Glide Dental Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast, Long Lasting Mint, 75 Dental Floss Picks, Pack of 6

These are great. The best thing is that the floss isn't made of round cord, which tends to be thicker. The floss is flat and that makes it easy to fit between any tight dental work/teeth.

The Scope flavor is mild and is pleasant tasting. In fact, I've found these to be a good way to get kids to floss.

The pick side is also perfectly tapered and curved.

I recommend and will buy again.

These are the best of the floss-picks. The tip is sharp but soft. The floss is thick enough to grab stuff without cutting into gums. We can't seem to find these around the southern San Francisco bay area so it is just: point-click-ship, with the 'Zon. We're finding that we can't get some personal products here in the Silicone Pit like we used to be able.... these aren't an older product but they are the best. They are in our house, cars, motor home, & wallets (!). They outlast most of the other ones we tried.

I can not do without these. I'm a flossing fiend. I floss after every meal and these make it so much easier. I keep them in my purse, car and bathroom. Per my dentist, you just have to be sure you're not just sticking in and out of your teeth and calling it a day. You have to scrape both sides of your tooth as your flossing. I get an excellent checkup every 6 months so that tells me these work great. I will say though, there have been a few times that I've gotten a bag and the floss part breaks extremely easily. It doesn't happen often but its frustrating when it does. Especially if it's your last one. I get them on Subscribe and Save now so they come automatically.

I was watching a friend's home one night and following morning discovered the bag of these flossy sticks on the counter. I always hated flossing and did so maybe once a month. I learned that I had crappy floss because this floss is like silk running between ones teeth! I immediately purchased a million of them and love to floss now. Dentists should ONLY recommend these. Why do companies make crappy flos!?

This floss pick is a new family favorite over traditional floss tape. We like the option of having the pick and floss in one, and I can easily wrap a few and tuck away in my purse for on the go. The floss glides nicely in between teeth, even in the tough spots. For the tougher spot, I bite down onto the arched side of the pick and goes in nicely! I wouldn't say the mintiness is "long lasting" (couple minutes at tops) but is a nice flavor, not too strong, not too sweet. Overall a great purchase!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Easy to use
  • More complete clean
  • Plus Scope freshness
  • With Textureslide Technology
  • Slides easily/Shred resistant

Description

ORAL-B ADV FLOSS PICK W/SCOPE Size: 75



In years past, I always used Glide floss, but switched to a different brand of floss picks because Glide was not available. Now that these are available, I use these exclusively. Glide is my preferred floss because of how "slick" it is, so it easily gets in between all my teeth. My only minor complaint is it seems the floss tends to break more easily.

I buying this 6-pack Oral-B Glide Dental Floss the 2nd time on Amazon now, but used it for years already and will buy again! Since using this dental floss every day, I no longer have gum problems (!!!) which had plagued me for a dozen years. it's smooth, smells mint. I use more than one sometimes to get the mint flavor between all teeth. I suggest Amazon selling smaller packages so I can take them for travel. I had bought them at Costco in smaller packages in a big bag.

I like to floss with the picks as it allows for it to be an easier experience for flossing. These picks are also rather sturdy I haven't broken a single string of floss on any of the picks I've used and have gone through 2 bags already.
Does the job and getting rid of inbetween teeth and stuck under gums gunk and isn't cheaply made.
That's all I needed.

I love these things. I'm not good at flossing regularly with regular floss so when I have these around I do it all the time. I have a pack at work and floss after lunch, I use them when I'm in stop and go traffic during the rush hour commute. I have a pack by my computer at home. My gums are healthier, my teeth are clean. Good purchase.

I love these things, no more tooth picks or dental floss. It's all in one. I carry them in my car, my office, the kitchen and in my jean's key pocket when I go out to eat. Sturdy, mint flavored and strong.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment