Sunday, July 14, 2019

ArtNaturals Pure Essential Oil and Blends – (16 x 10ml) – 8 100% Pure Oils and 8 Signature Blend – Therapeutic Grade Gift Set

ArtNaturals Pure Essential Oil and Blends – (16 x 10ml) – 8 100% Pure Oils and 8 Signature Blend – Therapeutic Grade Gift Set

ArtNaturals Pure Essential Oil and Blends – (16 x 10ml) – 8 100% Pure Oils and 8 Signature Blend – Therapeutic Grade Gift Set

So far, I like these oils and the signature blends. I have tried more expensive oils and though there is a bit of a difference in concentration for SOME of the oils, I prefer Art Naturals. I have made my own combinations to help me sleep with the individual oils and they work just as well as the more costly oils. I do not know if these are food grade or not. I have used the topically and in diffusers. I have conducted aromatherapy sessions with my Alzheimer patients using these and found them to be effective. I have used them to calm anxiety as well and they are excellent. Give them a try. They aren't expensive but they do work. I didn't like the scent of the "Cleanse" blend. Otherwise, I really like the product.

I use these in my oil diffuser daily, I love the rich strong smells. Help relax me and put me in a better mood, I use the ones with lavender to help me sleep better

I am truly in love with these oils. I use them in my diffuser daily and they always put me in a better mood. Highly recommend them as gifts too!

I love these oils, and I am a repeat customer. Their signature blends are the best, and the price is fabulous.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ArtNaturals Top 8 Essential Oils & Top 8 Essential Oil Blends set combines two of our most popular collections of therapeutic:quality oils into one aromatherapy shop:in:a:box.
  • Top 8 Essential Oils include: Frankincense, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Sweet Orange, Tea Tree and Rosemary oils.
  • Top 8 Essential Oil Blends include Signature Zen, Signature Chi, Signature Om, Signature Relief, Signature Solace, Signature Cleanse, Signature Serene, and Signature Bliss.
  • All 16 oils are 100 percent pure, collected from the best sources around the world and can be used with carrier oil for skincare, or in a diffuser/humidifier for aromatherapy.
  • The oils and blends are nontoxic, healthy aids for relieving fatigue, stress and anxiety, promoting better sleep, and creating a cleansed, serene atmosphere.

Description

Give yourself-or the favorite people in your life-an aromatherapy shop in a box: ArtNaturals Top 8 Essential and Top 8 Essential Oils Blends Set. All 16 choices can be used with a carrier oil for soothing, healing skin and hair, digestion, headache and congestion relief, and massage therapy. Used with a diffuser or humidifier, the calming or invigorating fragrances create stress-relieving home and office atmospheres.

In the Essential Oils, Frankincense calms, fights fatigue, and increases cir-culation. Lavender's delightful fragrance reduces stress and creates a warm and welcoming environment, and soothes anxiety. Eucalyptus, used in a diffuser or humidifier, befriends the weary cold and flu sufferer, and a few drops in shampoo or conditioner revs up your scalp and fights dandruff. Lemongrass fights bacteria and other microbes, deodorizes, deters insects, and its fragrance lifts spirits and helps relieve depression.

Peppermint can calm sinus congestion and headaches, and rev up energy levels. Sweet Orange has a wonderfully uplifting scent. Used with a carrier oil and as directed, it perks up dull skin and is healing for mouth and gums. Tea Tree is in a class by itself when it comes to fighting infection, fungus and acne. Rosemary is invigorating, refreshing and stimulating. Its antiseptic properties make it a natural healer, and it is believed to help improve memory.

The Top 8 Essential Oil Blends, Signature Zen, Signature Chi, Signature Om, Signature Relief, Signature Solace, Signature Cleanse, Signature Serene, and Signature Bliss combine three-to-six therapeutic-quality, 100 percent pure es-sential oils to create unique, signature aromatherapy aids for. Whether used with a carrier oil for massage, in a diffuser to scent and cleanse a room's at-mosphere, or just dropped into hands to be rubbed and their fragrance inhaled, our Blends offer the many benefits of essential oils in an easy-to-use form.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment