Sunday, July 14, 2019

Six Star Explosion Pre Workout, Powerful Pre Workout Powder with Extreme Energy, Focus and Intensity

Six Star Explosion Pre Workout, Powerful Pre Workout Powder with Extreme Energy, Focus and Intensity

Six Star Explosion Pre Workout, Powerful Pre Workout Powder with Extreme Energy, Focus and Intensity

I bought this to see how I like pre-workout before spending twice as much on some of the more common brands. I would say i'm pretty sensitive to caffeine and try and have as little as possible so I was looking for something with less caffeine. It tastes like kool-aid and there is a very slight medicine taste for a couple of minutes if you dont drink water right after. Mixes well with a slight residue left (i would bet its the creatine).

In the Gym: I only take one scoop max and this is my first preworkout so I cant compare it to much. I take it 30-40mins before a workout. No negative symptoms but a nice energy boost that will keep you going longer than usual. On days where I dont really feel like working out, this gets me off my butt.

Outside of the gym: Probably the most surprising part for me. I noticed that after workouts my head was especially clear so I started subbing my usual small black coffee in the morning at work with half a scoop. Its less caffeine but it feels like way more energy and my head feels like I slept an extra 2hrs. I can focus better and it feels like im firing on all cylinders.

I don't take preworkouts often but when I do, I use them for morning runs when I'm not motivated to leave the house. First time I tried this I took one scoop...and cleaned the whole house top to bottom. I wanted to clean anyway, but I was pumped to get it done. For my morning runs I take two scoops as I leave the house and drink it on my drive. Two scoops is when I can feel the Beta-Alanine (it makes my ear lobes itch). The small scoop packs a lot of punch. Flavor wise the watermelon was tart and had no strong supplement taste to it. It mixed very well. Overall I was very happy with this product.

This Pre-workout is great!

Both My husband (power lifter) and I use the same pre-workout now tha tI have found this! The price cannot be beat, it tastes GREAT and has 0 Carbs and the sweetener is Dirty Keto approved!

I do get a bit of a niacin rush in my face after taking it, however that passed and the energy boost is great!

the stuff gets it done for me at a price point that can't be beat. The lower than normal caffeine content is very nice, I still get lots of energy, without the Jitters that other pre workouts can give you. The thermogenic works. I'm significantly warmer and sweat a lot more than when I work out with my other pre-workout. The Taste is excellent, though it doesn't blend perfectly smooth so you end up with a somewhat chalky texture on the very last swig ( not enough to take off a star, still really great stuff)

I have purchased hundreds of pre work out supplements over the past 5 years and I stumbled upon this one in my local grocery store one day by accident due to the cheap price. ALL pre-workouts basically have the same ingredients, you are just paying for name brands. In reality the only thing that gives you energy in these is the caffeine and DMAA (which is now banned for consumption). Other then that, all the other extra ingredients are just for show. If you're using this as a creatine supplement then you should be using Kre-Akalyn instead. The flavor is so good, I drink this about 5 times a day because it taste so good vs. coffee. I even put it in ziploc bags when I go out with my friends to put it in my water at a bar or club.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • FROM AMERICA'S #1 SELLING BODY BUILDING SUPPLEMENT BRAND - Six Star Pre-Workout Explosion is from the makers of MuscleTech, so you know it's a premium formula you can trust
  • SUBJECTS GAINED 18.6% MORE STRENGTH - Subjects using the exact form of creatine in the formula increased their strength capacity on the bench press by 18.6% compared to baseline (6,658 vs. 5,613 joules) in just 10 days!
  • ENHANCES MUSCLE PERFORMANCE - with powerful ingredients like ultra-premium beta-alanine, creatine monohydrate, arginine AKG and ultra-clean caffeine anhydrous
  • ELEVATES MENTAL PERFORMANCE & WORKOUT INTENSITY - with scientifically researched dose of caffeine
  • ENGINEERED FOR ALL ATHLETES: the fuel you want before your workout for extreme energy, focus and intensity

Description

EXPLOSIVE PERFORMANCE WITH SIX STAR EXPLOSION:
You know that powerful physiques are the result of intense, focused workouts.

Pre-Workout Explosion is precisely dosed with Arginine AKG, Creatine, Beta-Alanine and Caffeine to provoke peak performance. This premium blend is your powerhouse for heightened endurance and amplified strength. Hardcore muscle pumps are a result of the Advanced Pump Complex- a unique compilation of the potent ingredients; taurine, L-citrulline, L-citrulline malate, and L-arginine HCI.

From the makers of MuscleTech – America’s #1 Selling Body Building Supplement Brand, Pre-Workout Explosion sets the stage for unrivalled performance, helping you defeat plateaus and test your limits!

MORE STRENGTH, MORE SIZE, MORE ENDURANCE:
Six Star Pre-Workout Explosion is precisely dosed with 3g beta-alanine, 3g creatine, 2.2g arginine AKG and caffeine per two scoops, making it a scientifically advanced formula. With these sought after and researched key ingredients, Six Star Pre-Workout Explosion is the pre-workout powder of choice for active men and women. It boosts energy, enhances mental focus and increases muscle performance.
Fuel your hardest workouts and take your strength and performance to new levels! Plus, maximize your strength and muscular endurance with Six Star Pre-Workout Explosion. It’s a formula you can trust to deliver results you can see and feel!
AMAZING TASTE:
Fuel your training and give your taste buds a thrill at the same time. Six Star Pre-Workout Explosion isn’t just engineered for performance, it’s designed for taste, too.
STACKING GUIDE:
Six Star Pre-Workout Explosion is engineered for all athletes. It’s frequently stacked with; Six Star 100% Whey Protein Plus and Six Star CreatineX3.
POWERFUL FORMULATION, SMART PRICE, SCIENTIFICALLY RESEARCHED KEY INGREDIENTS. TRY SIX STAR PRE-WORKOUT EXPLOSION TODAY.



This is the Juice! In more than one way. First of all, it’s one of the best tasting PREs on the market. The watermelon flavor actually tasted like watermelon and it didn’t have the usual pre workout taste that more experienced body builders are used to. Second, it actually works! I can’t tell you how many PREs I’ve bought that have had no effect at all. I had more energy, I could go deeper in my sets, and I felt like it made me have more fun too. Overall an amazing preworkout.

tastes like blue raspberry kool aid from middle school but with a warning label. for good reason. Get it for the "explosion" of energy! this 30 serving container is probably equal to about 90 rockstars ha!. sans the milk thistle but with other good stuff like creatine, choline, etc. it will put some vigor in your rigor. :)

Most folks already know this... but I noticed folks saying they didn't like the tingle/itch.
They are all noobs to beta alanine.. and need to read labels instead of just buying stuff... If you have been taking beta alanine for awhile, you already know that after a month of using it, your body gets used to it and you don't itch anymore and tingling is nominal ( i actually like a little tingle. :)). If you don't think the gains from BA are not worth the initial side effects, read labels and know what you are putting into your body. There are pre workouts without BA like White Rapids (CL), Conqu3r Unleashed (OL), BPI Sports 1MR Vortex, etc I would personally look at caffeine. taurine, etc amounts... anything over 200mg of caffeine with taurine or some other stimulant per serving is probably going to get you moving. :)

I take this 15-20 minutes before jumping in the pool to swim laps for 1.5 to 2 hours each morning. It definitely gives me a boost of energy to go harder and longer in the pool. From time to time I do feel a tingling, mild-burning sensation in my upper body if I'm not working myself hard enough. It's mildly irritating, but it never lasts too long and it actually pushes me to work harder. I get the fruit punch flavor and it is one of the better tasting fitness mixes out there.

Tastes pretty good. Almost like crystal light. Not disgusting like other supplements but nothing you will crave. Gave me a good energy boost and got my digestion going so I had to take a “break” mid workout. Overall I’m liking it. I’m going to try some others but until I find the perfect one, I’m going to stick with this one.

Best. Preworkout. Ever. So delicious and really gets me going in the gym! I love all the flavors. Never had a better tasting preworkout. And I feel it kicking in after half an hour! I have so much energy now. It’s been my lifesaver at the gym! I wouldn’t have gotten this far without it. I recommend it to everyone I know!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment