Saturday, July 6, 2019

Gold Glitter 'Oh Baby' Cake Topper, Script, Baby Shower, Gender Reveal, Sip and See

Gold Glitter 'Oh Baby' Cake Topper, Script, Baby Shower, Gender Reveal, Sip and See

Gold Glitter 'Oh Baby' Cake Topper, Script, Baby Shower, Gender Reveal, Sip and See

For the cost this is perfect. It's a thicker paper and the back is not gold, it's the paper with a little stick. It worked perfect for my event, I had the cake on a corner table.

I could not have imagined anything cuter!! As another review stated, the script is a thick paper/cardboard. However, it did it's job beautifully. It's one of the few that I could find on amazon that actually had a glitter texture, and wasn't just gold.

Perfect. Regarding the comments saying this is flimsy, I disagree. This is more than sturdy enough to perform as required. Yeah I could make this myself for a fourth of the cost, but to me, this was definitely worth paying more and not having to spend the time and effort running to the store and making it.

Superrrrr cute!! A little flimsy but for only a few hours at a baby shower... it was perfect!!!

Beautiful cake topper! I purchased this for my baby shower cake & I am happy I did. Would definitely buy it again!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Perfect 'Oh Baby' gold glitter cake topper for a baby shower, sip and see or gender reveal. Made with gold glitter, heavy weight cardstock with minimal shedding. Size: L: 6" x H: 4" + approx 3 inch post. Quantity: 1 Oh Baby topper



    It is paper thin, might not be able to be reused, that’s a bummer. Otherwise was very cute!

    Cute and simple.

    This cake topper was perfect for a co-worker's baby shower. We wanted something simple, not too over-the-top, and this was perfect. It was sturdy and affordable and arrived in a timely manner.

    The color and style worked perfectly with the "Oh Baby" little feet cocktail napkins.

    It gave the baby shower a touch of class & fun!
    Absolutely loved it!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment