Sunday, July 7, 2019

M3 Naturals Retainer and Denture Cleaner Tablets Anti Bacterial Removes Bacteria Stains and Bad Odors from Dentures Invisalign Nightguard Mouth Guard Removable Dental Appliances

M3 Naturals Retainer and Denture Cleaner Tablets Anti Bacterial Removes Bacteria Stains and Bad Odors from Dentures Invisalign Nightguard Mouth Guard Removable Dental Appliances

M3 Naturals Retainer and Denture Cleaner Tablets Anti Bacterial Removes Bacteria Stains and Bad Odors from Dentures Invisalign Nightguard Mouth Guard Removable Dental Appliances

I had been using Retainer Brite the last 5 plus years or so and when I went on Amazon to buy them again I saw the most recent reviews saying that not only the packaging changed but also the product itself and the reviews of the new version were not very glowing. So I did a quick search for something else to try and came across these with such high ratings. I have to say that I think my retainers are coming out cleaner looking using these new tabs and the price is right too.

Love this product!!!! I went through the Invisalign process and now have retainers that I wear every night. These tablets clean the retainers great! They look brand new and have a nice light mint taste. I switched from another brand to this one. I even took the box to my orthodontist to share how awesome I think this product is. Highly recommended!!!

I recently had to get Invisalign braces and was looking for a good cleaner. After researching Amazon reviews, I decided that I would purchase this product. Although I have nothing to compare this to, I feel that my aligners are very clean after using this product. I use this cleaner in a denture bath container right before I get in the shower in the morning, let it soak and rinse - it's really simple.

This product helps refresh and brighten my dental alignment trays and retainers. After a period of time, my trays begin to look discolored, and even brushing them or using my ultrasonic cleaner for them doesn’t bring them back like this product does. This product is especially nice for traveling, since I’m not carrying my ultrasonic cleaner around with me.

That being said, my only minor complaint is this: I bought this product as “Retainer Cleaner,” as the outer packaging denotes, but the packing on the tablets themselves say “Denture Cleaner.” While I realize that denture cleaner and retainer cleaner are actually the very same thing, it would be handy if the ones that come in the retainer cleaner box box actually said “Retainer Cleaner,” so people don’t think I have dentures; otherwise, maybe put “Denture and Retainer cleaner,” or “Dental Appliance Cleaner” on the packaging.

Regardless, I’m very satisfied with this product, and that very minor complaint is more of a marketing suggestion.

I read different reviews of various products and decided on this cleaner for my Invisalign trays. This is my very first week using Invisaligns and my orthodontist's office said to just clean with a toothbrush and toothpaste. I decided to try a "deep" cleaner and chose this one. Peope definitly have strong reactions to different products and the reviews of this product and others show that. My decision, based on only using this product for a few days - this is FANTASTIC. Trays are squeaky clean and bright. After reading reviews, I decided to clean them in the morning. The Ortho's office recommended using a 50/50 mix of peroxide and water (in addition to toothbrush/toothpaste clearning) and when I take the trays out to eat, I soak them in that mix and brush them without toothpaste, then use the Retainer Cleaner when I take them out in the morning to eat. This is the system that is working for me during this first week - who knows if I'll change the order of things. But using the M3 Retainer Cleaner is a slam dunk. Great price, great product, no aftertaste, no negatives. Just very clean trays and that's how it should be!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • KILLS 99.99% OF ODOR CAUSING BACTERIA: Our supreme anti-bacterial cleaning tablets are laboratory tested to kill 99% of the odor-causing bacteria as well as the germs and bacteria that caught up after daily usage of your dental appliance.
  • RETAINERS INVISALIGN MOUTHGUARDS & MORE: M3 Naturals anti-bacterial cleaning tablets are the most effective and safest solution on the market today to remove stains, bad breath, plaque & tartar when cleaning dental appliances.* Perfect for your Retainers, Invisalign, Mouthguards and more!
  • OPTIMAL RESULTS: This impressive retainer cleaner blue bubble soak cleans FAST*; killing bacteria in every corner of any oral appliance leaving it bright, ODORLESS and fresh*. BRIGHTENS: Perfect line of defense against white plaque build-up*
  • EASY TO USE: Just drop one tablet into warm tap water and soak your Dental appliance for 10 minutes. Perfect line of defense against white plaque buildup*
  • 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - We are confident you will love our Premium Dental Retainer Cleaner and back it with a 60-day money-back assurance. Nothing to lose! Don't Settle for other brands, enjoy PREMIUM!

Description

M3 Dental Retainer Cleaner is a highly effective retainer, denture, and sports retainer cleaner that kills bacteria, preventing brace discoloration and odor that can lead to bad breath.* 

M3 Dental's special formula cleans and disinfects removable orthodontic appliances. 

Our Formula works in 10 minutes to remove plaque and tartar* 

Daily use will keep your retainer and/or orthodontic device clean and fresh*

Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria and helps to eliminate RETAINER BREATH*! 

M3 Dental is The Premium Choice

100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - We are confident you will love our products, we back them with a 60-Day Money Back Gaurentee!  There is nothing to lose!  Don't settle for other brands, enjoy PREMIUM!



There are individually wrapped tablets that can be used to clean dental accessories. I use it to clean my dental mouth guard. They clean effectively. I have not used it for very long but I really like it! I think the really good part is that because each tablet is individually wrapped they are great for on the go cleaning where I can take some with me on my trips! I will update my review if my views change.

I use this with my invisalign about once a week, or if I ate/drank something with my trays in to get rid of stains and help clean. I soak my trays in as I shower and then brush them with my toothbrush to clean the little crevices for the attachments. Overall, I wouldn’t say it completely gets rid of stains if your trays are already pretty badly stained for a long time, but it’s very effective for preventive staining if you use it quickly.

Bought these to clean my invisible tooth aligners and I chose these due to less than stellar reviews for Retainer Bright. I have to admit that I didn't even know if they were doing anything until I got sick last weekend and threw up with my trays in. The next morning they were stained opaque yellow. 20 minutes soaking in one tablet and they came out crystal clear. I use once per day in the am. They dissolve nicely and easily in warm water.

My retainers feel so smooth and clean! I used it one time and noticed a huge difference already. I took a before and after picture (Soaked for 5 hours with a good 10 min toothbrush scrub in between and resoaked in the same solution), and the difference was amazing after just one use. The bottom retainer feels smooth and the top one feels significantly better. I would recommend it to anyone who has not given their retainers a scrub for a long time and feel like maybe it’s time to finally start cleaning it lol

I thought this would be the equivalent of the Retainer Brite tablets , which is what I was using before I found this particular product. Cleans exceptionally well if you leave your retainers in the cleaning solution for more than 4 hours (the solution turns from blue to clear once it's done). Will definitely buy more.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment