Monday, July 1, 2019

O2COOL FD0500400O006AMB 5-Inch Portable Fan, Black, 1 Unit,

O2COOL FD0500400O006AMB 5-Inch Portable Fan, Black, 1 Unit,

O2COOL FD0500400O006AMB 5-Inch Portable Fan, Black, 1 Unit,

Firstly, anyone comparing this to rechargeable battery operated fans is so far off base, it's crazy. 1) Of course the rechargeable is a bit more powerful. 2) You must never have been without electricity for multiple days.
A rechargeable battery fan will need to be charged after a day of running, which doesn't help if the electricity is out for more than a day. How are you going to recharge it??

The O2Cool fan is battery operated. 2 D batteries will last for more than a day. It is small and compact, and packs a nice little punch on high setting. You have to keep it within a foot or two of you, but that's not an issue.

This fan is for camping in the rough, out under the stars with no electricity around. This fan is for hurricane season, when the electricity goes out for 24, 48, 72 hours or more. This is a great little battery operated fan that will help keep you cooled down and circulate air when you are trying to sleep in the heat with no electricity. I have two and they are an enormous help!

If you want a portable fan and have no concerns about lose of power, by all means get the rechargeable. But if you're looking for a hurricane proof fan, get the O2Cool. And plenty of batteries!

This little fan made ALL THE DIFFERENCE. Don't worry about the guy who said that the batteries are hard to get out...he must have had great big, clumsy man fingers. I had no problem at all. I left the set screw out, because trust me, that lid is NOT going anywhere. I can't tell you how long these last because I've only camped twice (total of 4 nights), but I've left them on HIGH all night long and they are still going strong. They are very quiet and produce an impressive amount of air movement considering that the fan was right next to my cot blowing directly on me. They fold up and pack easily. I'm glad I have these little fans. I've started using them at home too while I'm sitting outside under my pergola. Creates a nice breeze and blows the mosquitoes away.

This fan moves some air. It's no wind turbine but it does move air. Took it on a beach trip to cool my 9mos. Old baby while in the shade tent. I purchased 2, they worked perfect to give a small breeze and keep my baby comfortable. I also placed a cool towel on him so the breeze helped the cool towel. The hotter the air the closer you need to have it to you. But that's physic's not the fans fault. lol Good value for your money.

Its a great lil' fan. Ran my Mr. Heater Portable heater on floor in back my truck canopy [topper]. The inside top of topper got VERY hot. Had heater in front, pointed towards tailgate. Set the fan on top of ice cooler against tailgate; blowing towards heater, BUT Not into heater. [A little higher].Was like a miracle! Ceiling did not get hot at all. Also distributed heat inside almost perfectly even. Temp inside topper was same temp all around. Ran my heater even less; & No 'hot spots'. After reached a comfy temp, turned heater off. Found by trial & error... that once got temp @ comfort zone; could just leave pilot light on heater run. This fan will save me lots of propane- I'm sure. It also came w/ an AC adapter. I'm sure I could cut off adapter, & install plug for vehicle cig lighter, or USB plug. I:E: This little fan was a win/ win situation. Gonna' purchase another for "backup". Also very quiet, w/ hair of pleasant 'white noise'. I always love sleep w/ pleasant 'white noise'. Its my little sweetheart!

The required two D batteries add the weight and balance this fan needs to stay in place on your desk.
The body of the fan is 6" by 6.5" so it is larger than 5" fan itself.

The fan can be adjusted by clicking the base until the air flow is at the exact angle you prefer.There are two settings to the fan, but they seem pretty close to the same speed.

The fan is steady on its base, and incredibly quiet. So quiet in fact, that I have accidentally left it on overnight a couple of times.
To my amazement it is still running on the same two D batteries I installed initially.

Moving air from the fan goes exactly where you have it aimed.
I keep the fan on a raised surface of about three inches, so there is absolutely no problem with it disturbing the papers on my desk.

There is nothing like moving air on your face to help you keep cool on hot days, and this little fan performs its job perfectly.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MINI BATTERY-OPERATED FAN. Cool off when you're at home, work or outdoors with O2COOL's 5-Inch Battery-Operated Portable Fan. This compact fan won't take up much space and features a convenient folding design for easy storage and transport
  • DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. To provide long-lasting strength and use, this personal fan is expertly crafted using durable plastic construction with a patented fan blade design which extends the battery life while maximizing airflow
  • TWO-SPEED OPERATION. To accommodate your needs, the O2COOL fan features high and low speeds. The fan boasts a quiet operation on both settings to keep you cool while making minimal noise so you can work, read or relax without any distractions
  • EASY TO USE. The fan runs on two D batteries (not included). To install, slide out the battery door and insert batteries following (+/-) marks, then replace door. Slide switch located on the side of fan to your preferred setting
  • EMERGENCY/DISASTER PREPAREDNESS. Make sure you're prepared the next time a power outage occurs due to a thunderstorm, hurricane, lightning or high winds. You can stay cool and comfortable - even without electrical power - with an O2COOL fan!

Description

Perfect for indoor or outdoor activities, O2COOL's 5-inch Portable Fan can be used in the office, at school, while camping, and especially during a power outage due to a thunderstorm, hurricane or high winds. It operates on two D-cell batteries (not included), features high and low speeds, and boasts a patented fan blade design that extends the battery life while maximizing airflow. Cool by Design, this portable fan is also easy to carry so you can take the cool with you. The next time lightning strikes, make sure you’re prepared to power up with O2COOL.



O2COOL FD0500400O006AMB 5-Inch Portable Fan, Black I love these little fans! I keep buying them because they are the best for every occasion! I first got them for hot flashes following cancer. Then I started taking them with me on trips because hotel room temps are so unreliable. I took for granted how quiet they are until I gave one to family friends, one of whom also had cancer. His wife raved about what a difference it made for him to use the smaller quiet one. This summer, with so much rain/humid weather, we started using them outside on the deck to help blow away random mosquitos. And most recently we gave a few to our friend who was moving/driving with her pets out of state and needed to help circulate the AC in the back of her SUV so they would stay cool.
What do I love best? Portable, quiet, long battery life, lightweight, great price!

This is BEST fan for anyone with hot flashes or someone who just gets hot. It is so light that you can take it anywhere. I had it in my hospital room because I can get hot. It would be fabulous for hot flashes, too. You could easily take it to a restaurant table REALLY and position it on you. Put it on you nightstand, watching TV on the coffee table, etc. It's just wonderful. Office desk would be great too. I thought that I would go through the batteries fast, but that's not the case at all. You use it a long time (like 3 weeks) before they need to be changed. And I had it on through out the night at the hospital. When it first arrives, you it can be somewhat tricky to put the batteries in and adjust it. I guess, not really,though. My husband figured it right out---duh for me!! I still love it.

I had trouble getting the battery case off but the way the fan sits it works fine without the battery case on. I love this little fan. I have it sitting on my desk blowing directly in my face. I did not want the type that you can recharge by hooking it up to the computer because my hard drive only has two ports to hook things in and both are in use and shouldn't be disconnected. This way I can just put 2 D batteries in and not have to bother my computer. I've even taken it outside and used in on the table by my patio swing and it works great out there too. It is just powerful enough to cool things off without blowing everything around. Should something happen to this one I will definitely buy another one just like it.

I love this fan! I bought it to take to the pool and put inside my son’s shade tent for a nice little breeze.
I was skeptical after reading the mixed reviews but after receiving the fan and trying it out I’m glad I bought it. I works really well and for $8 provides enough air movement in my opinion. I made sure to get good quality batteries instead of store brand as the store brand just doesn’t last nearly as long.
It’s a great, compact size which makes it easy to take along with you which is convenient.
The screw was a little hard to get out but once I got it out I just left it off because the back still fits on without it.
It’s not loud at all, I mean, it’s a fan so there’s a little bit of noise but we like white noise so we don’t mind it.
Having 2 speeds is nice. Low isn’t bad really. From reading the reviews I expected to feel zero air flow and that’s just not the case. I’m not sure why people were so disappointed with it, I think it’s great and absolutely serves it’s purpose. If you really wanted to go all out you could get 2, but it’s not necessary for me.

Great little fan! I bought 2 of these to attach to my rabbit cages with a zip tie and they are working out great for that. Had them going almost all day and the batteries lasted about 5 days on both. They even survived a dust storm and sprinkling of rain!
Update- I have had these now 5 months, used much of the time (phoenix), sometime even 36 hours straight. They have survived a few very harsh desert dust storms and downpours (under the patio, so not direct weather, but certainly a fair share) plus rabbit 'sprinklings'. The one on the bottom cage has its moments when it doesn't want to work, but a little shake and it starts back up- to be fair, it gets more rabbit 'sprinkling' and had a chicken feather stuck in the fan blades for a few days.... Top cage fan, working like a champ! I am simply amazed at the beating these little champs have continued to persevere through! Our rabbits love them!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment