Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Old Spice Men's Body Wash, Swagger Scent, Red Collection 16 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 6)

Old Spice Men's Body Wash, Swagger Scent, Red Collection 16 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 6)

Old Spice Men's Body Wash, Swagger Scent, Red Collection 16 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 6)

This product is great, smells wonderful and keeps me fresh. I like to refill a larger pump body wash bottle as these bottles can be a bit hard to open and close with wet hands in the shower. Also, I really wish they wouldn't put so much blue dye in the product. It's never stained anything, but it does look like a smurf is showering due to all the dye.

Great body wash. Use this all the time and have never had any problems. Really good deal for this too.

good !Very good price. Affordable products. It feels good to use very well, and the fragrance is also very like.

Great great great comes with plenty for a fraction for the prices you’d find them for at the store. Honestly you’d only get a few for the prices of theee so I was very satisfied

Great value with this body wash pack! Low price for as many as you can get and great smell.

I have been using Old Spice for a long time and think the Swagger is my favorite smell.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • You will receive a Pack of 6 Old Spice Red Zone Men's Body Wash, Swagger, 16 Fl Oz
  • Manly scent forces your body to smell great, even when it doesn't want to.
  • Clean crisp scents leave your body smelling great.
  • Lather chokeslams dirt and odor away.
  • The manly scent causes people to assume you are an astronaut able to answer aerospace queries.

Description

Old Spice Red Zone body wash contains 8 hour scent technology. Swagger body wash from Old Spice is for the man who holds the complete works of Aristotle in one hand, and a delicious sandwich in the other. Swagger's subtle scent transforms your skin to feel like a smooth and hydrated playing field where confidence scores the winning touchdown. vs. bar soap.



Personally, I use this as both a body wash and for my hair. I got a deal from twitter and I forgot how much I actually paid I think it was ~20% off or so and I have been using it since. I love the product to begin with + the sale price was an instant buy. Love it.

smells good keeps bugs away don;t have to hunt arounds for it

Like the way this scent is. Cheaper than going to the store! Plus I can stock up and have plenty on hand

Best scent Old Spice has ever put out. Too bad this has been discontinued! Please bring it back P & G!

Good stuff, fresh smell and feel.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment