Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Oral-B Vitality FlossAction Rechargeable Battery Electric Toothbrush with Automatic Timer, Powered by Braun

Oral-B Vitality FlossAction Rechargeable Battery Electric Toothbrush with Automatic Timer, Powered by Braun

Oral-B Vitality FlossAction Rechargeable Battery Electric Toothbrush with Automatic Timer, Powered by Braun

HOLY MOLY MACARONI! I’ve NEVER tried an electric toothbrush until my dentist specifically said ‘you need to get an Oral-B power toothbrush’! Had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA there were SO, MANY to choose from!🤷🏻‍♀️However, I’d spent a GOOD week doing my research & of course reading reviews! After the recommendation from Amazon & ALL of the AWESOME reviews posted we decided on this particular brush! Meant to use it yesterday but was 🏃🏻‍♀️behind & used my regular brush. However, I’ve just literally finished using this brush & if I’d of been wearing socks they’d of been KNOCKED OFF!😳MANUAL BRUSH GOING STRAIGHT TO MY TRASH CAN! My mouth feels like I’ve just walked out of my dentist office (NO EXAGGERATION)! Only complaint I’ve got is that I’d been definitely convinced this was a GREAT idea to of bought especially when I’d shown my dentist & his office when they said ‘Wow, AND it has a replacement brush, too’! At least 3 of them had their Amazon app on making certain they’d found exact samething I had being delivered day before yesterday! However, my Oral-B Vitality Floss Action only came with 1 brush attached on it NO replacement as it’s advertised!😢I don’t know if I should send a message to Amazon or call? Because that was definitely a HUGE plus in my decision making of purchasing this brush. There are A LOT of different kinds of brushes to choose from I had NO IDEA! But replacement head & reviews were my MAJOR MAIN reason for purchasing. I’m very grateful to Oral-B for my first power brush & it’s AWESOMENESS but NOT with the false advertising because I could’ve just purchased exact same brush at one of the MANY local stores I’d seen it. The replacement brush included sealed the deal though! However, I’ve received EXACTLY what I’d seen at stores. Could’ve gotten A LOT quicker than I did for around exact same $$ & before I’d gone back to my dentist but...
ANY suggestions on what someone else would do if they’re in the same position or have had same result would be greatly appreciated, please!
Thank you ladies & gentlemen!
**Hope everyone that ordered at my dental group doesn’t have same thing happen to them! Cause the biggest remark from him & several of his dental staff was ‘Wow! Great price & includes replacement head’! That’s why they’d ALL gotten their phones out & got on Amazon app. My dentist ordered 3!

My first using the Oral B... and I was very excited about getting it. Took it out of the package and was very surprised it had some charge to it. And then I used it… I absolutely love it! It’s very powerful and it gets your teeth amazingly clean... just like coming from the dentist office! And within one week of using it I noticed my teeth were whiter! I use a whitening toothpaste, and with using this, it really cleans my teeth so much better. The one tip I must tell you is keep your mouth slightly closed while using... this thing is powerful! You’ll get toothpaste all over your mirror and walls if you don’t! Lol And also, I was so ecstatic as I was brushing, that I didn’t realize that I had been brushing for the entire two minutes, that the brush started to stutter.. then I realized that’s the timer.. it’s meant to do that. So needless to say I love this toothbrush and am very happy that I bought it. You’ll love it too!

I love this toothbrush!!! I love this thing. I dislike going to the dentist so I decided to buy an electric toothbrush cause it’s suppose to better for the teeth. I love that the brush itself is small and rounded with a long neck cause when I’m brushing i can reach all the way to the back and around my back tooth brush. Others don’t go that far or are too big. Great things come in small packages. Also it’s water proof which is really great as I am clumsy and usually destroy my things within a week.

I always thought electric toothbrushes were a gimmick. My bf talked me into getting one and it's amazing. My teeth never felt cleaner. I thought I did a good job brushing manually but this is so much better. Has a time that goes off after 2 mins to tell you that you are done. My teeth feel clean all day even after eating lunch at work. Only small complaint is that the head has parts where it's bare and it smacks my teeth a little hard. I saw a lot of people saying that the replacment head was missing, I didn't see it advertised when I bought it so it only came with the one head.

We have been using this brand and simple model of the Oral-B for years and years. They don't wear out often. The last one got left on one of our trips. We've had others before that one. It's dependable, compact, reasonably priced and cleans well. Gotta have it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Features Micro Pulse Bristles to clean deep between teeth for outstanding plaque removal does not replace flossing
  • Head rotates side to side in an oscillating manner, while penetrating hard-to-reach areas
  • 2 Minute Timer: Signals after two minutes to help you brush for the recommended brushing time
  • Compatible with the following replacement toothbrush heads: Cross Action, 3D White, Sensitive Clean, Precision Clean, Floss Action, Deep Sweep, Ortho, Power Tip, and Dual Clean
  • #1 Dentist Used Toothbrush Brand, Worldwide - Oral-B (data on file)

Description

The Oral-B Vitality Floss Action Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush features Micro Pulse Bristles to clean deep between teeth for outstanding plaque removal. The round brush head is inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles. The Floss Action toothbrush head has unique floss action bristles to loosen plaque in between teeth. does not replace flossing.2D cleaning action oscillates and rotates for better plaque removal than a regular manual toothbrush and an in-handle timer helps you brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes.



I have an autoimmune disorder that predisposes me to tooth decay, so my dentist recommended this. I love it! My teeth feel so much cleaner, probably in part due to the timer, that gets you to brush for 2 minutes. On the occasion that I have to use a regular toothbrush my teeth do not feel as clean.
My one complaint is that they seem to hold charge variously - my first one would hold a charge for almost 2 weeks, which was great because I didn't need to take the charger for travel. Eventually it held for shorter times so I replaced it. But my last one only holds charge for a couple of days and it is decreasing. Not sure if I got a defective one or just got lucky the first time. But love it enough that I'm going to try my luck again.

My dentist recommended an electric brush, so I bought the first one I found on sale. It was the kind that vibrated back and forth. I HATED IT! the buzzing feeling made my lips tickle in a horrible way. I had to quit using it. For 10 years, I refused to even try another electric brush. then I found this rotating brush and decided to give it a try. I am so happy. this doesn't not "buzz" my lips at all. My gums are so much healthier and my hygenist said I had zero plaque. I just wish I had found this in the first place.

My dentist sold me a Vitality Electric Toothbrush several years ago(4-5?). I use it once a day in the morning, and prefer to use a brush at night. My Dad was using a toothbrush with batteries that just wasn't working well, so I bought him one like mine. He loves it and called me to tell me how good his teeth feel after using it. My toothbrush is starting to feel it's age where the rechargeable battery is starting to falter. I'll definitely replace it when the time comes with another Vitality. good product.

Great to have a toothbrush that you don't have to replace batteries with. We also like the built in 2-minute timer to help us brush our teeth longer as the ADA recommends.

I love this toothbrush. Fair warning though, it’s rough. It’s reeeally rough. It took a few days to get used to, and maybe I never even did (it vibrates so hard it tickles my nose, can spray toothpaste everywhere if you hit the wrong angle, and is significantly louder than other electric toothbrushes I’ve heard) BUT: 1. You will never feel this clean with any non-electric toothbrushes, and 2. You will have the best dental visits you’ve ever had.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment