Friday, July 26, 2019

Purefly Inflatable Travel Pillow Soft Velvet Neck Support Pillows for Airplanes Car and Home Washable Cover with Portable Pack sack

Purefly Inflatable Travel Pillow Soft Velvet Neck Support Pillows for Airplanes Car and Home Washable Cover with Portable Pack sack

Purefly Inflatable Travel Pillow Soft Velvet Neck Support Pillows for Airplanes Car and Home Washable Cover with Portable Pack sack

I received this product very quickly and would have given it 5 stars except for 2 things - its size and its pump. First,
let me say it is VERY soft and nice against the skin. The pump, however, took a while to actually inflate the entire
pillow and I actually had to change hands to avoid a cramp in my thumb. The size is great for carrying it around the
airport when it is rolled up, but seems much smaller than my last pillow. In fact, I checked the packaging to see if
I had been sent a child's size by mistake. This leaves the entire front of your neck exposed and so the support is
mainly on the back and somewhat to either side. All that said, I do like the pillow and will use it on my next trip.

After trying many travel neck pillows, I was thrilled to find one that I can deflate for packing and easily remove the cover for washing. I tried removing covers on other pillows and found it impossible because they are stuffed in there so tight. This pillow is easy to inflate and deflate. Once deflated, the cover comes off easily and can be washed. Then the deflated pillow can be reinserted with no problem and again inflated. Yes, it takes a few extra pumps to blow it up, but it's worth it. Also the design with the 2 bumps that go on either side of my neck are just right for support.

Gave to my friends before their international flight. They said it was incredibly easy to blow up, and really comfy - the only thing they had a slight difficulty with was it's a little hard to find that comfort level ff the headrest of the seat you're on can't move, is already too forward. I image letting some air out would help that process, but it's a good enough review for me to buy 4 more for the rest of us :-D

At first I was concerned that this travel pillow wouldn't provide enough neck support. Usually those travel pillows are quite flimsy. I am SO glad to hahave been proven wrong! Yessss! This "travel pillow" is actually a miracle. It provides just the right amount of support to your neck and head with making you feel like you're in traction. Now honestly I don't make alot of head movements in it because well I'm using it because my neck hurts. So I'm staying fairly still anyway.

But yes, I SOOOO enjoy this pillow. I don't actually travel much so I use it at home. I sleep with it, watch tv with it, work on my laptop with it. It is truly HEAVEN!

OH! The only thing they need to fix is the instructions. They're fairly straightforward but it tells you how it inflate the pillow and states "pump the (little pumper thingie) a few times to fully inflate". Uh no. You have to pump like 40 times for full inflation. Now its not hard to do but it surely isn't a few times.

Replaced a cheap neck pillow with this one and WOW-should have purchased it long ago. It's soft, comfortable and the built in pump is a terrific feature. It did take about 20 initial pumps to get it fully inflated, but it's easy to do and I love it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • INFLATES WITH A BUTTON- INVENTION OF THE YEAR 2018- Press repeatedly on the lower profile of the pillow till you reach your expected inflation! To release the air, push double sealed black air valve given on the pillow.
  • SCIENTIFIC DESIGN- The innovative design will give you utmost comfort by providing a'Raised Neck Support' to hold your head upright and maintain proper neck alignment!
  • SOFT VELVET MATERIAL AND WASHABLE COVER- It is manufactured with very soft, micro-velvet fabric that is very light-weight but with intrinsic robust quality. Besides, the cover is removable and washable.
  • FREE ATTRACTIVE PACK-SACK PROVIDED- After using - you can press the air valve to release the air - fold it & keep it in the beautiful pack-sack provided free of cost!
  • A VERSATILE MULTI-PURPOSE PRODUCT- Great travel companion with no bulk feel.- PERFECT GIFT FOR YOUR LOVED ONES - Moreover,it is good friend for watching movies at home or sleeping in office.Email: cs@CKeep.com

Description

Have you ever heard of a travel pillow that inflates with a button?

It'strue!!Simply inflate the pillow by pressing repeatedly on the low-profile built in push-button until you reach your desired inflation in less than a minute without removing it from your neck.You don't have to fill the air in it by mouth that keeps you away from bacteria.


Scientifically Designed Neck Pillow giving you SPA Like Comfort!

This much advanced technological wonder - designed especially for your neck - while travelling in bus, train, airplane or taxi to give you comfortable sleep during the travel! You can even use it while watching TV or reading books at home!So now onwards – no more back or neck pains when you use our Scientifically Designed Neck Pillow Giving You A SPA Like Comfort!


Scientific Note:

When you use this pillow while travelling by airplane, kindly keep the pillow pressure below the maximum capacity. This is advisable as the plane climbs up the altitude there is a decrease in the air pressure within the plane!


If you have any issues about the products, you can contact the Customer Service. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed !You will get the best service here.



Received it today Yehey! Nicely package and sent amazingly fast thank you!!!

Over all view of the pillow its nicely packed and placed in a nice pouch like bag that is the same material as the neck pillow cover and comes with an instruction sheet. Very soft material and similar to the color as advertised in dark gray and liked how the pillow cover can be removed and washed when soiled. The pillow includes a pump button to help inflate the pillow... gives your thumb a work out but not a real problem (lol accidentally blew air in it for a few sec...so that works too I guess) and a release button to help deflate the pillow so it can be folded and be packed after used. I won't be really using the neck pillow not until late April for travelling so I'm not sure how durable the product is yet... but so far it inflates, deflates pretty good with the help of buttons and fold or rolled easily for packing. And yeah can't wait to use for my trip and also recommend to my family/friends who needs it for travelling too.

This pillow is so comfortable I use it every night. Because of my back I have to sleep at a 45 degree angle. Sometimes my head would fall to the left causing very bad neck pain for a week. The way the pillow is built will not allow your head to fall over. I would recommend this to anyone that has neck strain.

Very comfortable and easy to inflate. The inner and outer material looks very good quality. Used this on a 14 hour flight and my neck felt better than when using other brands

If everything goes like the trial run, it is just what I wanted for a long flight. I have used the foam ones before and they are okay but just one more thing to carry. As with many non-essentials that require effort to track, it was lost 1/2 way through our trip. This one will be easier to pack as it requires much less room and has it's own bag with a draw string. I unpacked it, inflated it, tried it on for size and it certainly seems as comfortable as the previous ones I have had. Our international trip is mid-summer 2019 and that will tell be the acid test. If it fails, I will edit this with the problems.

I used this pillow on a red eye flight and found it worked really well. I like soft, hight quality material and the flexibility to use to completely or only partially inflated. I also like that it deflates and takes up very little space in my bag when I'm not using it. It's well made and pumps up easily. It's much higher quality than I expected for the price. I definitely recommend getting one!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment