Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste for Tooth Enamel Strengthening, Fresh Breath, 4 Ounce (Twin Pack)

Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste for Tooth Enamel Strengthening, Fresh Breath, 4 Ounce (Twin Pack)

Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste for Tooth Enamel Strengthening, Fresh Breath, 4 Ounce (Twin Pack)

Dentist recommends this particular toothpaste for sensitivity. I am in my 70s with all my own teeth. While the teeth and gums are remarkably healthy, I do experience periodic sensitivity. Sensodyne works to eliminate and prevent the sensitivity and leaves a refreshing taste in the mouth. I use Sensodyne daily as my only toothpaste.

I've been needing a crown for the past few years and have been in orthodontic treatment since last year. Sensitive toothpaste was a must-have (mostly for the crown issue) and was helpful with any light sensitivities from teeth moving, etc. It's hard to find a good toothpaste that doesn't have whitening added and this was my main go-to. Earlier this year, however, they changed the design of the toothpaste tubes making it a thinner plastic for the tube and the cap is difficult to put on properly. I am knocking off 1 star from my rating due to this packaging change. Maybe they will sort out a better tube design next year but I've since switched brands since getting a root canal and no longer need sensitive toothpaste anymore. I did also try a sensitive toothpaste by Tom's and it made a HUGE difference in noticing just how well & quickly Sensodyne toothpaste worked for sensitivity. Crazy!

I have very sensitive teeth with a very thin enamel on my teeth! I followed my grandfather's advice and brushed for YEARS with baking soda and peroxide. My teeth were very white, but, because I used an electric brush, each time I brushed I was wearing away the enamel, and my teeth became very sensitive! I'm now 68 and my teeth often ache. Sensodyne products deaden the pain, and my teeth feel fine. They are NOT as white as they used to be, but they never will be. I now stay away from any abrasive toothpastes. This toothpaste tastes good and kills the pain. My dentist even told me to put it down a small amount near the gum line if my teeth start to hurt. That works great, too. The taste is a spearmint flavor. And I WISH toothpastes would stop using these cutie names and simply tell us the flavor! Really! Fresh Breath? What flavor is that? Duh!

and it's also cheaper to buy this 2-pack than at a store like Walgreens/Duane Reade.

I have this toothpaste out, as well as a teeth whitening one. I use the whitening one more often, then switch to the Sensodyne when I feel little pangs of sensitivity. Clears that up for me in only 2-3 brushings.

My husband was getting a lot of canker sores in his mouth and after researching we found he was sensitive to the sls in toothpaste. Once he switched to this specific sensodyne he has not had trouble since! Just be careful as some of there products to still contain sls.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Sensodyne Pronamel Fresh Breath toothpaste is clinically proven to help rebuild enamel strength for strong, healthy teeth
  • Pronamel toothpaste for enamel protects against the effects of acid erosion from daily acidic foods and drinks
  • Provides cavity protection and freshens breath
  • Offers lasting sensitivity relief and enamel strengthening (with twice daily brushing)
  • Number 1 Dentist Recommended Brand for strengthening and protecting tooth enamel

Description

Over time, acids in your diet can soften your tooth enamel, making it more vulnerable to being worn away. That's why there's Pronamel Fresh Breath toothpaste. It's specially formulated to help protect enamel against the effects of acid erosion from everyday acidic foods and drinks such as wine, fruit, or soda. Plus, it offers lasting sensitivity protection and fresh breath.*

Sensodyne Pronamel toothpaste is the #1 Dentist Recommended Brand for strengthening and protecting enamel. It works hard to re-harden acid-weakened tooth enamel, aiding in the overall remineralization process of your teeth. It also contains an optimized fluoride formulation that strengthens teeth and helps fight cavities. That way, you get all the benefits of a regular toothpaste, plus the enamel strengthening you need, every time you brush. And because it comes in a variety of specialty options, it's easy to find the solution best for you! Try Pronamel toothpaste for enamel today. *With twice daily brushing



I have extremely sensitive teeth and weak enamel. I noticed, however, that a lot of the enamel building or sensitive toothpastes have whitening agents in them or claim to whiten! That completely contradicts itself as whitening toothpastes can strip your enamel as well as make your teeth more sensitive. I love that this product does not whiten. I notice that my teeth are less sensitive with continuous use and love that this is safe to use every day!

I have tried this brand, but I didn't notice a difference in the way this works, versus the other brands I've used. I think a good toothpaste works no matter what brand it is. This seems to help my tender gums tho, when I brush my teeth.

I have autoimmune issues, one of them being mouth (lichen planus). Most toothpastes are too harsh for my sensitive tissue, but this one does not bother me at all. Pleasant taste, too!

Anyone that is familiar with the Sensodyne toothpaste knows this is great for people with sensitive teeth. I've been using this product for several years now and my teeth/gums love it! The taste is great and it's not harsh on the gums either. This seller offers a great price especially if you subscribe to it, i would highly recommend this product.

Had to switch to sensodyne when I thought my old toothpaste was creating an irritated reaction to the skin around my mouth. Sensodyne has been great and my teeth feel clean (I can hear the rubber parts of the toothbrush bristles squeak on my clean teeth at the end of brushing). Brought it on a plane last weekend and TSA threw out my whole tube of sensodyne and I was devastated haha. Ugh.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment