Sunday, July 28, 2019

The Original BenShot Bullet Rocks Glass with Real 0.308 Bullet Made in the USA

The Original BenShot Bullet Rocks Glass with Real 0.308 Bullet Made in the USA

The Original BenShot Bullet Rocks Glass with Real 0.308 Bullet Made in the USA

We got two of these, one for a friend who's a cop and the other for the head of security at our work for her retirement and they both really liked them and thought they were unique, which they are. These glasses be a bit more than others like it, but they're worth it. The glass is thick and heavy (but not ridiculously so) and the bullet in it looks really cool. Love that they're made in the U.S.A., also, and would definitely recommend this glass.

Brilliant experience! Not only did BenShot reply to my emailed question within FIVE MINUTES, but they also went out of their way to get my order out the door as quickly as possible to help me make it in time for a birthday. EXCEPTIONAL customer service, and a fabulous product on top of it. Thank you so very much for your customer service! I wish all sellers were just like you :-) And, of course, my brother loved his gift! Very high quality, and such a unique idea. Thank you!

Ultimately this product is exactly as advertised: a whiskey glass with a bullet molded into the side. Makes for a great conversation piece, and gives me a laugh whenever I use it.

I took a star off because I honestly think the glass itself could feel a little sturdier. It's certainly not CHEAP feeling, but I have had much more solid feeling whiskey tumblers in my time.

I would buy this more for the novelty rather than if you just need a GOOD whiskey glass.

Bought this as a gift. I love it, and will probably give more as gifts. I like how the bullet gets very cold if your drinking something on the rocks. My Lover loves it!!! His only comment was "there are no striations." So, apparently, it would be extra cool if the bullets were actually shot out of a gun before added to the glass. It's the only glass he uses now for spirited beverages. Score!

I bought a pair of these as a Christmas present for my brother-in-law. He's a Marine Corpsman, and I'm a Marine. They were an absolute hit -- He LOVED them. One-of-a-kind great product!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    #Bulletproof  This 11 oz whiskey glass from the father and son team at BenShot is entirely handmade by us in the USA. We're a family run team of artisan glass-makers. 

    Search google for "BenShot Reviews" to see our reviews and learn more about how we give back to our community.

    100% MADE in the USA  - Each rocks glass is hand-sculpted to create a unique drinking masterpiece. 

    ★ Real Bullet - We use a real 0.308 bullet when we make our glass. It is solid copper, (completely lead-free) 

    ★ 11oz rocks glass - High quality, heavy glass holds a true 11oz (minus a few drops because of the bullet)

    ★ Glasses come individually packaged (packaging is also made in the USA) 

    ★ AUTHENTIC PRODUCT - The original bullet glass - as registered with the US Patent and Trademark office. 

    No gunpowder and no lead, safe to use to drink. 



    Quick ship and quality was better than expected. This is not light weight cheap glass with a bullet just stuck into it.
    BOTH the Rocks & Shot glass sizes have the heft & obvious attention to detail that proves they were done up right.
    Shoot ! , why didn't I think of this first ? ? ! !

    ordered this glass for a friend's birthday and was impressed not only by the craftsmanship, but for the quick shipping as well. it looks amazing, even better than the pictures, and my friend absolutely loved it; says it's one of the best gifts he's ever gotten + it looks awesome with whiskey in it. will definitely think of BenShot next time i need a gift.

    It all started with ordering one of these unique glasses for a special family member. Then after friends seen his I was asked to order 4 more. Then my husband said "hey what about me", so he gets one for Father's Day. And since then we've been ask where we got them and how to ordered. So needless to say they are beautifully made unique glasses that are well liked by all the lucky recipients.

    Great looking glass. Wish the bottom was a little thicker for longevity, but it's still cool. The glass was very well packaged and arrived in perfect condition.Cool gift for anyone who is into guns.

    I purchased this item for my brother for Christmas. He is an avid gun collector and I thought this would be the perfect item. I have to say I was greatly pleased with the packaging and construction of the glass. It is very high quality and I also appreciated the email I later got received from the company ensuring that my happiness in their product was their top priority. I am really excited to see my brothers face when he opens this gift on Christmas.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment