Monday, July 1, 2019

Upgraded 2019- Bluetooth Smart Weight Scales Digital Weight and Body Fat Monitors - in-Depth 11 Key Body Composition Analyzer with iOS & Android APP - Perfect for Body Management or Fitness Journey

Upgraded 2019- Bluetooth Smart Weight Scales Digital Weight and Body Fat Monitors - in-Depth 11 Key Body Composition Analyzer with iOS & Android APP - Perfect for Body Management or Fitness Journey

Upgraded 2019- Bluetooth Smart Weight Scales Digital Weight and Body Fat Monitors - in-Depth 11 Key Body Composition Analyzer with iOS & Android APP - Perfect for Body Management or Fitness Journey

I paid $180 for my Withings scale and their app doesn't provide half of the information this app does. The Withings scale simply quit working within a year. This scale measures very quickly and accurately. The app gives readout of bodyfat%, BMI, Subcutaneous fat%, Visceral fat%, Body water%, Skeletal muscle%, Muscle mass in lbs, bone mass, even protein%. It also shows you where you are versus where you should be in every category. It's worth every penny. BUY IT!!!

Scale itself is sturdy and attractive. Worked right out of the box, as soon as batteries are put in. The FeelFit app was also easy to download from Google Playstore (I have android phone) and paired without any trouble. I was impressed by the number of things that this scale can track, although I wonder how accurate some of these measurements are, as they are using impedance measurement to estimate things like body fat composition, muscle mass, water retention, etc. If you are serious about considering this scale, be sure to look at the app first. Otherwise, I think the scale is a good buy and for sure gives you the weight.

UPDATE" Having used it now for a couple months. I am more and more satisfied with this purchase, as well as the appreciative of the Fell Fit app's ability to monitor and track. Most people only are concerned about weight and tracking only how they may be losing/gaining weight. More importantly, as any fitness or health expert will tell you, is your body composition. If you are building muscle mass and losing fat, resulting in lower body fat composition, and even if your weight and BMI stay the same or even slightly increase, you ARE getting healthier and better conditioned. I am still looking into the implications of the other measurements and stats which the scale and app generate.

To check the reliability of this, I've been weighing myself every day and it seems to be fairly consistent in its body composition details. I love the app though there is a bug where a dialogue box won't disappear after you sync with your scale asking you to choose the user for the data, though if you just quit and re-open the app it goes away with your data now uploaded. I also love how the app syncs with cronometer which is my favorite food tracker and it helps improve BMR estimates

I'd go to health seminars once a year and they would always tell me the results which was all blah blah to me. Then I bought this scale and said WOW! that's what they mean. This scale is super easy to use and the app can be downloaded just by using the QR reader! I have another scale to compare it to (at my doctor's office) and was surprised at how accurate this scale was for the price! I love it and can't imagine going back to the old school scales!

I really wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered this scale. I have never had anything 'smart' before.
I immediately opened it up and hooked it up to my phone along with the smart watch that arrived that same day.
It was exciting to see all of the things that it provides - the BMI is really important information for me since I am calorie counting.

If you do purchase this, and I highly suggest you do, make sure you step on it twice after setting it up. The first number it gave me was my dream weight. HAHA. But then I stepped again to get my actual weight. Anytime you move it - do the 2 step thing again just in case. It says it in the instructions as well... I just wanted reiterate it. :)

If you want a good scale and you like to track your body's status like me at an affordable price then this is the scale for you.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • IN-DEPTH 11 KEY BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS - This digital weight scale and body fat analyzer instantly measures Body Weight, BMI, Body Fat%, Water %, and more to help you stay motivated along your fitness journey and help you reach your goal faster. Weigh yourself anytime, even without your phone on hand. The data will sync to the app once your phone and scale connect again.
  • SYNCS WITH FITNESS APPS - Designed to record and display body composition and weight changes, sync your body composition to your smart phone and keep track of your health and weight goals with reliable accuracy and convenience. Each fat weight scale can also be connected with your iOS or Android smart phone via Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. Free ABYON app syncs data with Apple Health, Google Fit & Fitbit.
  • STAY HEALTHY AND FOCUSED - Once you step on our 400-lb weight scale, you'll receive a full analysis of your health and fitness which is important for managing diet plans, structuring workouts, gaining or losing weight safely, or changing habits. Easily changes weight units through the app in lbs., kg., or st.,
  • QUICK, ACCURATE READINGS - Four highly-sensitive electrodes in the surface of our clear fat percentage weight scale auto-calibrate to each person, allowing you to manage multiple people in your home, office, or gym for solo or team goal setting.
  • GUARANTEE OF SATISFACTION - 100% satisfaction guarantee! Every scale we create is backed by unmatched craftsmanship and quality, as well as a 12-month warranty and excellent customer service at your order to provide fast, efficient and professional support.

Description



I recieved my scale earlier this week and I'm very pleased with it. The digital screen is very clear and it only takes seconds to read your weight. Along with your weight, this scale reads your BMI, Body Fat, Fat free Body Weight, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, body water, skeletal muscle, muscle mass, bone mass, Protein, BMR and metabolic ago (most of which I'd never heard of).

I did have an issue with it syncing to my phone at first but once I figured out that i needed the app open to the measurements page when I step on the scale (every time), I had no problem.

I love that the readings (weight and body fat) are automatically added to my fitbit account.

This is an amazing product. If you are in the process of getting in shape or not, this scale will motivate to be fit. I bought this scale because I wanted to track my progress as I begin to eat healthier and go to the gym more. I am at the beginning of my journey, and I’m looking forward to bringing down my body fat percentage and getting my metabolic age down into my twenties. I’m currently in my late thirties and my metabolic rate is in the early thirities 😊 With the Feel Fit app, you are able to track so many things - weight, metabolic age, bmi, body fat, muscle mass, water weight. It’s crazy.

Using the app is so simple. I have a Samsung galaxy, and all I have to do is turn on Bluetooth, open the app, and step on the scale. In seconds all the info that I mentioned and more is sent to the phone and logged, so that I can track all the results over time. And each category gives you a description to let you know why it’s important and it even shows you if your number is good, bad or average. I can’t say enough about this. If you are trying to get in shape, you need this. If you aren’t trying to get in shape you need this because it will make you want to get in shape. My wife hopped on the scale and saw her metabolic age was 5 years older than she really was, and started exercising again 😊 Great product! I like to summarize to make things clear, so here some things I like and some things that I don’t.

1.) Easy to use App
2.) Track various pieces of fitness information in seconds, and you can view your progress on a chart
3.) Categories are defined in app, so you know why each is important
4.) It tells you whether you are good, bad or average in all the different measurements.
5.) Scale looks cool!
6.) Scale is Easy to use (Just step on it and the app does the rest)

Cons:
There are none!

This scale is so cool, I just compare it with my Doctor's  report, it amost the same. LOVE IT!!!Awesome device.

 Having gone through a bit of a fitness journey throughout the last year and a half and dropping from 254 lbs and 27% bodyfat to about 17.3% bodyfat and 202 lbs now and going through a lot of trial and error in that time to keep losing weight and hoping what im doing, this is what I probably needed to get a long time ago and im happy I got it now. I used to use a cheap and inaccurate scale along with some measuring tape and an omron bodyfat device. This is a much easier way to keep track of everything , get consistent results and also understand what your body is doing and why. Let me explain a bit more in detail.

First lets go over what comes in the box. You get the scale, a manual and some batteries. All the basics come with it and there is also a qr code to download an app if you want.

Quick note on when you use the scale. Do it on a FLAT surface and under the same hydration conditions every time for accurate and consistent readings. This means do it in the morning after you do your morning business, step on the scale and get updated on your stats. Don't drink water before you do this, don't take a shower before you do this. Be consistent and it will give you consistent results.

I used the ABYON app on the google play store and it worked great. Just follow the instructions and everything sets up just fine. Pretty much just turn on your gps and bluetooth and dont worry about pairing at all. Open up the app and step on it, it will sync on your screen in the app and you will be good to go. Be sure to make a profile to track your progress.

Now to get into what it does. It measures your body with bio-impedence. When it syncs it first gives you your weight in nice and big numbers front and center. Below that it gives you progress tracking on if you gained or lost since the last time you weighted in weight, bodyfat percentage, and BMI. Below that it gives you informationa bout your weight, BMI, Bodyfat, fat free weight, skin fat, organ fat, body water level, skeletal muscle, lean muscle mass, bone mass, protein levels, base metabolic rate, and your metabolic age. The scale checks all of this for you and does give you very consistent readings as I have noticed. Click on these and you get even more info on each one, It tells you if you are in a good healthy range, exceeding, or lacking in any of these things based on the average for your body specs.

When you use the app along with the scale it even keeps track of your trends that happen with your body over time and graphs it out for you. Makes it a lot easier to keep track of everything if you ask me. It even connects to your fitbit or google fit. I have mind hooked up with google fit.

All in all, at the end of the day, would I recommend this scale to you? Yes. Yes I would. It does exactly what it says and does it very well. Don't listen to reviews saying it reads too high, as far as at home methods go, this is about as good as it can possibly get and it helps you keep track of so much more than just bodyfat percent.

I do recommend this scale and my experience talking with the company about it has actually been very nice. They are good people who are proud of what they make and they make good stuff. Give them a try and see for yourself. Good luck on your fitness journey everyone. Remember, its a journey, not a race. Do it right, be healthy, be safe, be fit.

Love this scale!!! As a personal trainer and Zumba (R) instructor , I’m always looking for tools to help myself and my clients/students track their health and fitness goals! This is Bluetooth compatible with the app that gives you ALL the stats for body composition etc. Also links to Fitbit, if you do desire!! Yee haw!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment