Thursday, August 1, 2019

Bun Cover Hair holder, Hand Crafted Hair Clip. This Attractive Hair Accessory Can Be Used As A Bun Maker Or a Hair Grip. Hair Styling for Women For thick and thin hair. 2 Pcs Uniquely Hand Painted.

Bun Cover Hair holder, Hand Crafted Hair Clip. This Attractive Hair Accessory Can Be Used As A Bun Maker Or a Hair Grip. Hair Styling for Women For thick and thin hair. 2 Pcs Uniquely Hand Painted.

Bun Cover Hair holder, Hand Crafted Hair Clip. This Attractive Hair Accessory Can Be Used As A Bun Maker Or a Hair Grip. Hair Styling for Women For thick and thin hair. 2 Pcs Uniquely Hand Painted.

I have REALLY thick, curly, waist length hair and have broken more barrettes than I care to mention. Even hairpins won't hold my hair in place or even stay in my hair. They just projectile out from my head (seriously, it's a problem. LOL!) This thing WORKS! I LOVE it! I can FINALLY put my hair up, fit it all into this clip, and it STAYS! I did have to use a hair tie first and then twist the hair around in order to get it all to fit into the clip, but not only did my hair and this clip stay in place ALL DAY, I even SLEPT in it and it didn't move. Woo-hoo! I'm a happy camper. And the hand painting just makes it all the more special. Thank YOU!

 My daughter loves it
Hand painted with a very unique style

I totally love these clips—absolutely gorgeous and unique! At first I thought they would be too large for my baby fine, shoulder length hair, but I was wrong—they look really elegant and stay in place all day. The combination of them being so roomy in the basket (my boyfriend remarked that a small mouse would fit in there!) And they hold so firm makes them perfect for both fine or thick hair.

Unusual clip for a bun, but they work very well and look good. I don't know how they'd work if you didn't first make a ponytail with a stretchy elastic, but using the elastic, you don't need any bobby pins to hold the bun. Just wrap it and slide the clip on and it holds all day. Very happy with them.

So far, the best hair clip ever. Unique design, it holds my hair all day long. My hair is thin, I don't have time to do it every morning, using this clip was an excellent choice. I was ready in 2-3 minutes. I got many compliments the first day I used it. Love it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    👩NO NEED TO SUFFER FOR THE SAKE OF FASHION - This Hair bun cover is your answer to quick, elegant hairstyles wherever you are. This amazing and original patent has no need for pins, barrettes or tight fitting and tugging hair ties. Just brush your hair into your desired style and attach the hair bun wrap by slipping the claw under the hair. It couldn't be easier!

    👩UNIQUELY STYLISH HAIR JEWELRY - Made of high quality, durable and long lasting plastic, that easy magic hair bun maker is individually painted by local artisans. No two clips are exactly the same and your hair do will stand out from the crowd. This is not an item that you will see all over the internet. This is a unique way to create your bun or other style quickly and without effort.

    👩FOR ALL OCCASIONS - Girls and women of all ages can enjoy using the hair bun shaper! In a second or two you can have a hairstyle to suit any event, whether it's everyday at school or work, dressing up in the evening for cocktails or a party or just hanging out with friends. It's always appropriate.



    Love this product! it corrals my long hair easily and looks good doing it. It's been a long, hot summer here and I have spent most of it wanting my hair OFF MY NECK! Ponytail didn't work, neither did a braid, but this - this is the answer!

    So, why not 5 stars? Well, it's purely personal and probably petty of me to mention, but although you get 2 to a package (YAY!), one was pink (BOO!) and I really hate pink. I won't wear it, nope, never gonna happen - so I gave it away. If I'd had a choice of literally any other color (or only receiving the red one) I would have picked that. Just putting that out there.

    Love the this - can put my hair neatly inside the "bun". Only semi'negative is the clasp - and I don't see anyway to get around that and it certainly was not a deterent to purchasing it or continuing to wear. Have had a lot of compliments.

    I love these beautifully painted hair grips. These are the most unusual grips I have ever seen. The fact that they are hand painted makes them truly a work of art. I would recommend them.

    I love this set! They are big enough and sturdy enough to secure very long and thick hair. They match with just about any outfit you could think of. They also don't tug at your hair while wearing them either.

    Most amazing hair clip I've owned. Found similar ones in Israel in 2017 and have been looking for more. Very easy to use and, more importantly, hold hair in place all day without have to redo! Each clip is slightly different and beautifully painted. I hope more sizes will be available in the future. I had a question about them, which I sent thru Amazon and received a speedy, and informative response. Thank you to the seller for a beautiful and useful product.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment