Thursday, August 1, 2019

I am O FISH ALLY ONE birthday Gerber Onesies® bodysuit. Size 18 months

I am O FISH ALLY ONE birthday Gerber Onesies® bodysuit. Size 18 months

I am O FISH ALLY ONE birthday Gerber Onesies® bodysuit. Size 18 months

I ordered this for my sons 1st birthday party and I am so happy I did. I paid for expedited shipping and it arrived exactly when it said it would. The onsie itself was Gerber brand which tends to run a little small so definitely consider that when purchasing. Overall i am so satisfied with the quality and would definitely order from this seller again.

This was perfect for a 1 year old birthday outfit for a fishing theme!

Ordered 18month for my son and it fit perfect!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    I am O FISH ALLY ONE birthday bodysuit. This is an 18 month bodysuit
    We use genuine Gerber Onesies bodysuit and professional grade vinyl for the design.
    These bodysuits do run small, please refer to the picture for sizing information.
    Care Instructions
    The bodysuit should be washed on gentle, inside out. Do not put iron directly on design, iron inside out on low or with a towel over the bodysuit.



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment