Thursday, August 1, 2019

15 Pack Easy@Home Marijuana (THC) Single Panel Drug Tests Kit - #EDTH-114

15 Pack Easy@Home Marijuana (THC) Single Panel Drug Tests Kit - #EDTH-114

15 Pack Easy@Home Marijuana (THC) Single Panel Drug Tests Kit - #EDTH-114

KNOW YOUR BODY. I know, from using tests like these and conducting careful personal research, that it takes 6 to 9 days for THC levels in MY body to fall below the normal testing threshold. This is very important to know for me. It doesn't take a body type like mine (5' 11", lean, approx 160 lbs) 4+ weeks like all the hyperbole on the internet would have me believe. BUT THAT'S JUST ME.

If you use THC regularly and you haven't tested yourself to see how much time it takes to get THC below testing levels, you really should. You'll be doing yourself a solid by knowing and you'll take an enormous amount of stress and anxiety away by doing so.

I made the decision to quit smoking weed for good, after years of heavy smoking. I've been a breakfast, lunch and dinner smoker of weed since my freshman year of high school. I had a nearly 4 year absence from smoking after high school when I joined the military, after which I went right back to it while attending college. I graduated recently and made the decision to quit so I could pursue a career. That being said, to the review.

The product was shipped quickly, was packaged well, and is at a price point that's unbeatable. I used one test every week ehile weaning the drug out of my system. Being the heavy smoker that I was, my system didn't register as clean until day 60. I had to purchase 2 packs of this product to get there.

I trusted the readings because I knew how much I smoked. My only complaint is it can be rather deceiving as to whether or not you actually passed or failed because of the faint line that you can see, if you stare intently enough. That being said, once I did pass the test with the faint line, it was much more obvious. I didn't have to break out the magnifying glass or get a second opinion, as the faint line wasn't so faint I had to squint to see it. The second line does become more bold as the drug is completely out of your system, which tells me that it can obviously still be detected in your system but isn't so much as to trigger a failed test when the time comes.

This test is very easy to use, easily disposable, and will tell you what you need to know.

I recommend this product.

I had to take a 10 panel urine test for the school program I'm in. I was pretty sure that I would pass, but I wanted to buy an at home test to ease my mind. I tested them out 2 using 2 different urine samples that I took on 2 separate days, using 2 of the tests with each urine sample just to see the variation in coloration or strength of the positive/negative lines on the tests themselves. All four of the tests read negative, with equal strength and coloration in the negative line. I just got back the results from my actual drug test, and everything came back negative. I would recommend this product for it's reliability. If I end up needing to buy another at home test kit in the future, I'll definitely use the easy@home again.

I used these to track how long it took me to detox. After about 25days being clean from being a HEAVY smoker I started passing with a light water Intake. Good for peace of mind with a drug test in the future

100% Saved my sanity. So, long-story short: I passed my LabCorp drug test with a 50ml/Ng limit after 4 days of abstaining and detoxing. These strips were a God-send.

Long Story Long: I’m a casual smoker (one bol everyother day) and was recently laid-off. After doing a few interviews, I finally landed an offer. However, the surprise was that I had to take a drug test within two business days. Thankfully, the offer came on a Thursday morning, so I had 4 days to do whatever I needed to, to prepare.

I’m not going to fool you, I was freaking out all the way up until I received the results. But the test strips at least gave me confidence. I digress though.

After purchasing some 14 Day Cleanser pills from GNC, I 1-Day Primed these test strips. Again, I’m a casual smoker with a fast metabolism that doesn’t work out (~175lbs). Once I received the THC strips (50ml/Ng cutoff), I immediately tested myself. Got a very faint-red line. This was good considering it just needs to be faint. However, still put my intestines through the ringer with the detox pills, lots of water and healthy food.

Because I was freaking out, I tested myself every 5 hours basically. I highly recommend getting a lot of strips (15+ packets). Over the weekend, the line progressively became consistently darker. However! The tests that made me really nervous were the first-in-the-morning ones, where the line was the lightest. Duh. This is the most corrupted urine you have, but if you see a line with that, you should feel pretty good about yourself.

Day-of the test, I drank the Detox Cleanser drink to “mask” any remnant toxins, although I had been pretty confident in my THC cleanliness. My main concern is if the company that was testing me was going to go as low as 20ml/Ng on the exam. In hindsight, I would have ordered both level strips.

All this being said, the detox drink makes you piss like a horse. My first pee after the drink (20 min before test) tested my best dark-line yet. Thankfully, I was able to smuggle-in a test strip into the test with me and tested the sample before giving it to the lab attendant. (Result pictures)

The line came out slightly less dark than the pee after the drink, but better than my previous weekend tests. Always remember to catch the pee mid-stream, don’t over dilute with water before your test, and don’t drink alcohol leading-up to the official test.

The picture shows the strip I used on my LabCorp sample.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • More than 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels
  • Easy to use-just dip the test into urine and read results, 2 lines appears if clean, 1 control line only appears if not clean;
  • FDA Approved and CLIA Waived for OTC use;
  • Minimum and Maximum detection time for each drug show typically how quick and how long the urine drug test can detect this drug in urine sample. The detection time varies greatly depending on the how often and how much of drug use as well as metabolism rate of each person. Please refer to the product instruction for detection window of each drug.
  • Same science used as Lab screen test; More tests with lower cost than retailers offer;

Description

You will receive:15 Pack Individual Easy@Home Single Panel Marijuana Drug Test Kits.

About Easy@Home Instant Drug Test Kit:

More than 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels;

Easy to use-just dip the test into urine and read results, 2 lines appears if clean, 1 control line only appears if not clean;

Read results in minutes;

FDA Approved and CLIA Waived for OTC use; THC Cut-off Level: 50ng/mL

Ideal for: Home drug testing/Workplace testing /School/college/university drug testing/Criminal justice/Law enforcement drug testing/Substance abuse rehabilitation centers; Same science used as Lab screen test;


NOTE: Product Package may vary depending on the batch.

NOTE: Minimum and Maximum detection time for each drug show typically how quick and how long the urine drug test can detect this drug in urine sample. The detection time varies greatly depending on the how often and how much of drug use as well as metabolism rate of each person. Please refer to the product instruction for detection window of each drug.



Watch out for kids writing reviews for this saying it gives false positives! It works.

This was extremely easy to use and consistent! I used all of the tests in the kit before a screening I had and the results from the kit matched those of my drug screen. For those experiencing varying results, make sure that your urine isn't too diluted (clear; looking like water) when you use it! If it is, you will likely test negative "artificially". You are decreasing the concentration of the THC metabolite in your urine (by adding more water to it) and getting an "artificial" negative result because of it. LABS TEST FOR THIS using the concentration of urine creatinine, a measure of kidney function, as a "reference" concentration. Try to take the test when your urine looks yellow-ish (doesn't have to be radioactive yellow, just shouldn't be clear, like water).

This test was amazing! Would totally buy again!

Passed my drug screen based on this test. The Test (T) line can be super faint sometimes but even a faint line is a pass. I am a heavy user of high potency distillates and I stopped for 27 days (6'0, 215 lbs) and I was clean around day 14 according to this test. Don't guess, just get these and be confident.

5’5 120LBs. Smoke ONCE A WEEK, two big puffs at 80% or higher THC OIL for 4 weeks straight. I decided the following week, I’d do two days at two puffs each totaling 4 puffs prior before doing this experiment.

The day after I smoked two consecutive days, I tested positive for THC. I started with the detoxify pre cleanse. All my results the after were positive for THC. The next day, I decided to drink 50 FL oz per 4 hours give or take while still consuming the pre cleanse. I notice a slight change in the line. After I finished my 50 FL oz of straight water. I started using this drink 16oz ( took 30 mins to consume, nasty AF )+ additional 30 minutes of 16oz if water and immediately seen quite a change in the line during per hour test. The test appeared to be solid faint line which I would consider a negative rather than the previous tests.

I’ve invested my time for those of you who are in NEED of a cleanse for drug testing. Drink lots of water. Literally. You want to dilute your urine as much as possible. NEVER use the first urine of the day. ALWAYS urine 2 seconds of the first urine prior before putting it in the cup to perform testing. WHY? Because the first 1-2 second contains most of the levels for you to fail. After 2 seconds on average, the rest of the urine is more diluted with water/cleanse.

Look at the picture for complete details.
Also, my wife DOES NOT smoke often. She is 5’0 95lbs. She did not use any type of cleanse. I was using her as a test dummy. Everyone body performs differently.

My suggestion, if this is for your job/probation or whatever it is. Invest in yourself. I spend under $50. Doesn’t hurt to spend $50 to save your job or risk yourself getting violated. Goodluck!

I had used some medical marijuana which is not legal in Texas but I had to try because I have a hard to treat condition similar to epilepsy. I have Rx meds for VND but if you get in an accident driving you are going to jail for DUI because the half life of the drug builds in your system daily so if you took that drug for 5 days and didn't take any for 24 hours you will still get DUI on a blood test. There is no "doctor it" for VND that will leave you legal to drive. I've tried it (weed) twice and it didn't work for me either. I'm not a STONER. But I couldn't apply for new jobs until I was sure I was clear. I bought the popular dollar store brand which gave varying results. Now most of these tests for employment other than a hair test use the 50ng standard. 20ng is used in law enforcement like people on probation, and maybe sometimes people like pilots, and others operating safety related equipment. These give a VERY clear result in one minute or less, even though the standard is 5 minutes to observe. If you get a clear line in one minute you are GOOD TO GO. Stop trying to fool drug tests just get clean and live HAPPY! The dollar store brand will not give consistent results. These work well and are actually cheaper. If you are a STONER, just stop being a stoner. If you tried weed for a medical condition and it didn't work, these are your PEACE OF MIND.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment