Monday, August 5, 2019

Nose Ring Hoop Sterling Silver - 20 Gauge 7mm-9mm Adjustable, Polishing Pad with Purchase

Nose Ring Hoop Sterling Silver - 20 Gauge 7mm-9mm Adjustable, Polishing Pad with Purchase

Nose Ring Hoop Sterling Silver - 20 Gauge 7mm-9mm Adjustable, Polishing Pad with Purchase

This nose hoop is perfect!! It’s petite (not too thick like most), made from quality sterling silver, beautiful, durable, easy to get in, and did not distort when I adjusted it to fit my nose. It arrived quickly, properly packaged, in a clean sealed bag, and came with maintenance/cleaning instructions.
It’s 100% worth the price!! I actually believe it’s underpriced. In the past I have bought multiple nose rings at both lower and higher prices. This hoop is my favorite by far and is the best quality nose ring I have ever purchased.

For the price tag, this is the best ring I've found. Very small, delicate and easy to put in. Only complaint is that it's very bendable; for some this might be a bonus for you as you can shape it to your nose. I just personally wasn't fond of this because it would move around on me and reshape while wearing so the area where the hoop actually goes in on my nose became irritated. Probably not the best for super sensitive skin if you get bumps or irritation easily, but if your skin isn't super picky, you'll probably love this.

Having a thicker nostril makes it hard to buy nose jewelry, even rings tend to be too small. This was easy to slightly pull the opening bigger and put in. Some reviewers mentioned it looking “bent” after pulling the ring open larger. I think you have to gently and slowly pull, and it’s fine.

This is a great quality nose ring, it is dainty and cute - perfect size. It is not flimsy at all and holds it's shape very well. Absolutely worth every penny. I am going to order a back up in case I ever lose mine! Don't hesitate to grab this if you're looking for a good ring.

My favorite nose ring ever! So worth the $20. It doesn’t tarnish as long as you keep it clean and you can bend it however you like. The only tiny thing I’d change is to make it a little bit shorter. But that’s because I have a little nose.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    This is body jewelry for nose. This adjustable nose ring is made in Sterling Silver material.

    Slightly adjustable nose hoop easy to take on and off with a simple twist moving up and down. "Feeds" through the nose and has a "stopper" flat piece that keeps it in place inside the nostril.

    Made with 20g sturdy but delicate Sterling Silver metal. Hoop size 7mm to 9mm depending on your nose size... this hoop could be the snug tiny hoop you are looking for.

    I also have 6mm-7mm sized listing link here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079HWQF4Q and 7mm-9mm: https://www.amazon.com/Rose-Gold-Filled-Adjustable-Metal/dp/B079HYW2RM/ref=sr_1_14?m=A2MLG38S66XEH1&s=handmade&ie=UTF8&qid=1525562532&sr=1-14



    You have no idea how long it has taken me to find a decent Nose Ring Hoop. A long freaking time! I love this one!

    It was a gift for my girlfriend & she really likes the overall appearance & the size is perfect for every day use.

    Love this adorable little nose ring!

    Great nose ring. It is adjustable.

    It fits me perfectly.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment