Monday, August 5, 2019

Post-it Flags Assorted Color Combo Pack, 320 Flags Total, 200 1-Inch Wide Flags and 120 .5-Inch Wide Flags, 4 On-The-Go Dispensers/Pack (683XL1)

Post-it Flags Assorted Color Combo Pack, 320 Flags Total, 200 1-Inch Wide Flags and 120 .5-Inch Wide Flags, 4 On-The-Go Dispensers/Pack (683XL1)

Post-it Flags Assorted Color Combo Pack, 320 Flags Total, 200 1-Inch Wide Flags and 120 .5-Inch Wide Flags, 4 On-The-Go Dispensers/Pack (683XL1)

I love these, I use them for school, marking important papers, and for reading. I prefer tabbing pages I like or want to go back to with these instead of highlighting in books, so if you're wanting something for that I recommend these. They come with a good amount to last and are easily accessible. There's a little "hook" on each of the back of the sets and you can easily slide them on a book/binder/anything to be placed there safely and won't fall. If you want to use them too the fullest, you could even cut half of the bigger strips. You can also write on these, but I recommend using a sharpie so it won't fade away. These tabs do not stain and have a clear transparent lower half to be stuck onto and the top is colored to ensure that.

Great quality post it flags! If you're looking for these, you probably know you should go with Post-it. And I agree. However, beware of the low flag-per-color count! I got these after tabbing the entire Old Testament of my Bible with green tabs, assuming this would have at least 27 wide green flags, but it did not, so now I have the whole OT and half of the NT in green and then only a few books in yellow. Rough. I guess there were 15 or 20 of each color.

I have a bunch of roleplaying game books and I organize them meticulously using these, because they are not made of flimsy paper, and the colored part isn't sticky so it can be tabbed through. It looks nice and feels nice and takes felt pen really well, but not ballpoint as well in my experience. They can be pulled off and stuck to a page over and over again.

I've used these for years in a professional setting and have always purchased for home use as well from a big box office store, where they were tre expensive. My granddaughter has always gotten a kick out of sticking them on her face; however, now is learning to read, plus is constantly referring to her Pokemon Dictionary, so needed many of these as bookmarks. Got this pack to surprise her. It's a great value for sure. Don't know why I didn't order one for myself. There is no vendor out there who can out-do this price.

I am giving this 4 stars because I think they're a little pricey at $10 for 320, but overall I'm happy with the quality, colors and different sizes. They stick and re-stick if I reuse them. Sometimes I write on them with a sharpie, so I can see at a glance why I marked the page.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Assorted Colors, .94 in. Wide. and .47 inch Wide.
  • Find it fast.
  • Flags make it simple to mark and highlight important information.
  • Ideal for marking documents without writing on them.
  • 120 .94 in./Dispenser, 200 .47 in./Dispenser/Pack.
  • Use to draw attention to critical items, organize files or color-coding.
  • Make it simple to request action.
  • Sticks securely, removes cleanly.
  • The dispenser keeps flags organized and easy to find.

Description

Find it fast with Post it Flags. They make it simple to mark, flag or highlight important information. They stick securely, remove cleanly and come in a wide variety of colors. Draw attention to critical items or use them to index, file or color code your work, either at home, work or in the classroom.



These tabs are wonderful! I used them to mark different sections of a strategies book I use in my classroom. The tabs were easy to write in with a regular pen, and they pulled off the paper without tearing the page when I had to reposition the tab. I love all the different colors and the two different sizes were wonderful. Great buy!

Post-It finally upgraded the packaging the flags come in. These come in 4 clear hard plastic holders which look attractive and hold up well (unlike the small flags they sell in the cardboard & thin plastic that look all beat to heck after a while). 2 plastic holders with the wider size and 2 with the narrower size. So 2 thumbs up on the new look. I LOVE these. If you like colored highlighters and sticky tabs you will be very pleased with these.

I use them to mark important pages in books, so I was happy to know that I could remove them from said page without causing any damage. I'd also use them when grading assignments in order to point out specific ones that either completed extra credit or did a particularly poor job. Luckily they stuck on well, so moving between assignments they wouldn't fall off nor when I'd be putting them in my bag or taking them out. Very satisfied with my purchase.

Theses are great flags! I use them in books over a long term so I appreciate that they are strong, you can write on them with a sharpie and they will stay strong through a lengthy usage. The paper flags are fine for single / simple use, but if you need the flags for long term, these are the ones to use.

Love these in place of book markers! Nice flat design to carry in a purse while carrying my reading with me. The only problem with toting them in a bag is that half the tabs stick out on the outside of the plastic engagement which causes them to get bent up, even in a pocket.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment