Friday, August 30, 2019

Probiotics 60 Billion CFU [Dr. Formulated] Probiotics for Women, Probiotics for Men and Adults, Natural; Shelf Stable Probiotic Supplement with Organic Prebiotic, Acidophilus Probiotic; 30 Capsules

Probiotics 60 Billion CFU [Dr. Formulated] Probiotics for Women, Probiotics for Men and Adults, Natural; Shelf Stable Probiotic Supplement with Organic Prebiotic, Acidophilus Probiotic; 30 Capsules

Probiotics 60 Billion CFU [Dr. Formulated] Probiotics for Women, Probiotics for Men and Adults, Natural; Shelf Stable Probiotic Supplement with Organic Prebiotic, Acidophilus Probiotic; 30 Capsules

Great value for what you get and as a gastroenterologist I’m very particular about what strains I use and what probiotics I take. This is a a very effective product at a fair price.

I'm already losing weight.....I had a huge amount of bacteria built up in my gut. I have a major candida issue, my symptoms are fleeing and my gut loves this product.

I have had chronic constipation pretty much my entire adult life, 25-30 years. I have tried a multitude of fiber supplements and at least 6 different probiotics over the years. The Physician's Choice probiotic is first one that has actually made a difference. When I first started taking it I thought it was going to be just like all the others because I didn't notice any difference but then after about 7-10 days it began to make a huge difference.
As I said earlier, I have used many fiber supplements ranging from physllium type to even harsh stimulants that contain senna. So I would swing between severe constipation to extremely loose bowels. I did finally find a more natural fiber supplement that contains only dried high fiber foods that has been helpful with constipation but still tends to make a loose stool. But, now that I'm taking the Physician's Choice probiotic, for the first time in at least 25 years, I actually have normal stools.
One other thing I have noticed. Shortly before I began taking this probiotic I began to wake up in the night with heartburn. This probiotic has also gotten rid of that. This is really a great probiotic and I am very thankful to have found it!!!

As a Registered Nurse, I totally understand the importance of Probiotics for good Digestive Health. Have tried multiple Probiotics with little positive effect. Feel that your product has reduced my GI irritability and IBS symptoms. Will continue to use. Requesting free bottle as advertised.

you have to take probiotics to protect your gut, it help protect against viruses and this time of the year you need to take it ,me and my husband have been taking probiotics for at least 10 years, and when flu season comes around we are taking this and (vitamin C 3000 to 4000 mg 2 time a day with our probiotics) your body does not store vitamin C , we have never had the flu or gotten a flu shot since we have been married, almost 14 years, it does work


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 60 BILLION CFU MAX STRENGTH AVAILABLE; Our probiotic actually contains 60 BILLION CFU per serving. Other brands claim it, but beware of deception and saying "equivalent to" or don't contain the stated amount. We saw a need for high-quality supplements that actually work and stand by their claims, our probiotics comes with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
  • PROBIOTICS and ORGANIC PREBIOTICS; Our DOCTOR FORMULATED probiotic are made with prebiotics and probiotics based on clinical research. A complete probiotic supplement for ultimate digestive health. Made with 10 probiotic strains & professional grade NON-GMO ingredients. Shelf Stable vegan probiotics NO: Binders, Soy, Gluten, Milk, Egg, Wheat, Peanuts, Shellfish, Additives, or Preservatives.
  • 100% NATURAL PROBIOTIC SUPPLEMENT; Contains 10 strains plus a PATENTED SHELF STABLE Bottle Activ-Vial which ensures product stability & potency. Our Probiotic daily blend plus Organic Prebiotic Fiber Blend naturally helps to support the stomach digestive environment condition, and supports the natural stomach balance. Great for gut health, gas relief, bloating relief, constipation, leaky gut, digestive health, weight loss, immune system, intestinal health.
  • BEST PROBIOTICS FOR ADULTS; Our prebiotics and probiotics are HIGH POTENCY and are intended for use by adults. Acidophilus probiotic with prebiotic including 10 strains: Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14), Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11), Lactobacillus paracasei (LPC-37), Lactobacillus Salivarius (Ls-33), Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115), Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04), Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-02), Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05), Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus (Lb-87)
  • SAFETY ASSURED STANDARD OF QUALITY; Made in the USA in a FDA, UL, cGMP certified registered facility. Probiotic for women, probiotic for men, probiotic for adults - Contains 60 Billion CFU - More than Probiotics 50 Billion CFU! Shelf stable non refrigerated probiotic, no refrigeration probiotics, Lactobacillus acidophilus, probiotics supplement. Plus our powerful Organic Prebiotic!

Description

Probiotics 60 Billion CFU Acidophilus Probiotic & Organic Prebiotic for Adults


100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:

We guarantee our probiotic formula actually contains 60 billion cfus which tops the top rated high potency probiotics 50 billion cfu formulas. Read probiotic labels carefully for claims of 90 billion, 100 billion, 50 billion cfu or any high potency probiotic. Many contain only 20 billion or lower and claim it's equivalent to the high cfu.


Our probiotic supplement is Doctor Formulated for Gut Health Gas Relief Bloating Relief Constipation Leaky Gut


Our prebiotics and probiotics give a digestive support to your stomach, gut flora, & gut health giving you the overall stomach support you need. Great to be used as a women's probiotic or a men's probiotic.


PROPRIETARY NATURAL DELIVERY SYSTEM: Contains trademarked, proprietary all natural system that helps align probiotic & stomach conditions, supporting the digestive tract and natural stomach balance.
THIRD PARTY TESTED: Our probiotic pills are tested for potency and purity & NON-GMO.
PROBIOTICS SUPPLEMENT: A acidophilus probiotic,with lactobacillus and bifidobacterium, paracasei, plantarum +organic prebiotic
NO REFRIGERATION NEEDED: Our best probiotic is a shelf stable non refrigerated probiotic.
DR FORMULATED & APPROVED: We believe in using clinical research to effectively create the ultimate flora probiotic for women and men with natural probiotic strains that are physician approved and formulated.
MADE IN USA: The best probiotics are made in USA. We are proud that our probiotic is made in a USA cGMP, FDA certified facility.
VEGGIE CAPSULES: 30 delayed release vegetable vegan probiotic capsules.



Our Probiotic is great for:

Digestive Health*
Weight Loss*
Immune System*
Intestinal Health*


10 probiotic strains.



Even though I have been taking 30 Billon Probiotics by another brand for a year now, I notice almost immediate results with Physicians 60 Billion Probiotics within the first week! Far less bloating with my stomach looking like a huge balloon, no intestinal pain and easier more consistent bowel movements. Thank you so much!

Got this for my daughter... She says "I’ve been taking these for two weeks now and they have made a huge difference. I'm no longer bloated and have been feeling great!"

I've had a lot of issues with stomach pains, gas, no normal routine for "business" etc, but this product has really helped me a lot. The best effect ofcoure you get if you eat a good and healthy diet. Which I'm not at the moment, but it still keeps my gut in check. Will for sure continue with this amazing, natural supplement!

When I ordered this product, I had some constipation and a real bad gas problem virtually every waking hour. Worst of all, I could not really control it. Talk about embarrassing, You are passing someone in a store and you cannot keep a stinkbomb from ripping. It was horrible! Initially I thought physicians choice probiotic was ineffective and was not improving the problem. Did not notice any real improvement until 3 or weeks taking this product. There has definitely been a marked improvement, In all honesty,I was ingesting other brand probiotics rather sporadically. One was 30 billion CFU and the other more like enzymes plus 1 billion CFU. I attribute the improvement to this probiotic. It is reasonably priced and no negative side effects.

Very easy to take. I hate taking too many pills so I like that I can take this only once a day and forget about it. The pill is small enough to swallow easily

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment