Friday, August 30, 2019

Crown Mark Upholstered Panel Bed in Black, Twin

Crown Mark Upholstered Panel Bed in Black, Twin

Crown Mark Upholstered Panel Bed in Black, Twin

Let me start by saying i was iffy on purchasing this item , i read through allllll the reviews and so far here’s what i think , I received the bedframe today ( two days earlier than expected!) and the package had a few dings ( to be expected cause i live in Hawaii so it’s pretty far to ship from mainland ) anyways the package wasn’t as heavy or big as i thought. But pushed my mattress and box spring up and began to work . Took me about 45 min to put together since i was going this alone ( plus i had the kids distracting me ) so one thing i wanna clearify is the color i got was “stone” and it’s a queen the color isn’t a tab nor a light grey bust somewhere in between . That’s one thing i was worried about since i was purchasing online ( but i really like the color . The material is good no rips everything was super simple to put together . Definitely love it with the box spring even though it doesn’t need one i feel if i didn’t have it the head board would be a little too high . All parts were there you really only need a skewdriver . It’s only been a day but so far seems sturdy , no noise , i love it great price , great bed ! If i ever needed one I’d buy one again

I was looking for a cheap frame that requires a box frame. I purchased the queen size and it was delivered 3 days earlier than the estimated delivery date which was great! Assembly was pretty simple. Having a second person to help is highly recommended. The instructions were comparable to IKEA instructions (included in the pictures). The pieces were labeled clearly for easy assembly. My mattress is 12in and a 9in box frame and both combined was thick enough so that the gap was covered between the head board and mattress. The sides of the frame are also tall enough to keep the box frame from sliding off of the bed frame. Have slept on it for a few nights and tried to shake the bed for squeaking and there was no squeaking! I am extremely happy with the quality of this product especially for $130! Will definitely buy again when necessary.

Beautiful bed, easy to assemble. Looks great in our coastal themed guest room.

Pros: great look, easy to assemble (even with a broken hand)

Cons: not much headboard padding at all. Had to toss extra pillows when watching a movie in bed. Side rails didn't fit flush together. The lack of pilot holes when attaching the slats made it difficult due to my broken hand, but I managed.

Thoughts: definitely needs 2-3 extra slats. 4 for a king size bed isn't enough to support the box spring / mattress properly.

Overall; I personally wouldn't buy it again. The quality of it is cheap and for the price I feel it could've been made better. I recommend it if people are looking for something along the lines though. Looks great and made of wood.

I love my panel bed. It looks wonderful in my newly remodeled bedroom. I did put on a different headboard and had no problem in making the change. It is a beautiful bed just as it arrived, my changing out the headboard was a decorative decision and not because it was not lovely as is!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Complete bed with headboard, footboard, and rails
  • Neutral upholstery lets this bed fit a variety of decors
  • Crafted with a manufactured wood and plywood frame; black faux leather upholstery.
  • Easy assembly; All parts for making the bed are located in the back of the headboard
  • Can be used with an existing box spring

Description

Clean lined simplistic design of this upholstered bed lends itself to a variety of home decor options. With a neutral black faux leather upholstery, matching this to your home is made easy. The padded headboard offers extra comfort.



This bed is great for the price. I wasn't expecting to get something that will last me 20 years, but this seems it will last plenty long enough to get my money's worth out of it. It looks great and thankfully gets my bed up off the floor finally.

Pros: Looks great. Easy to assemble (everything screws with included allen wrench, a standard screwdriver everyone has in the junk drawer, and very very minimal elbow grease) only took about 45 minutes. Showed up 5 days earlier than the earliest arrival date given.

Cons: Honestly? Not really a lot to complain about. There's a bit of a smell, but it's that fresh woody product smell like walking into the lumber department at Lowes. Expect it to be aired out in a few days.

Notes: Don't expect this to be a "forever" bed, but if you need it to get you through a few years til you can invest in something nicer it will do fine. Or as a guest bed it would last plenty long enough. DO NOT try to use without a boxspring or bunkie board. That's asking for disaster, there's not enough coverage for lone support of a mattress. I have about 5 inch box springs and a hybrid king mattress that work well though. The slats are sturdy enough (2 feet per slat on the king size I got. Looks like queen and full have 1 foot each, and twin has none though. Just for better idea.) I used them to lean on hoisting myself back to standing and they didn't bow. I DID have to kind of force the side rail in as I was screwing the slats down, (so the screw would not be barely gripping the edge of the side rails) but was able to do this easily by hand. No drill or power tools required.

Amazing bed, best value for money. They also have really good customer service, I had some trasposrtatuin damage and my defected piece was replaced right away.

So the price is amazing, I ordered it and then received it a week later. I received it and the box was pretty banged up I was nervous that the bed was damaged. Thank god it wasn’t all of the pieces was there and it took him about 30 to 45 mins to put together. You will need a electric drill and screw driver to put it together. I wasn’t aware that I still need a box spring with this bed so I have to purchase that. Over all I’ve been 0 problems with it thus far. I love that is portable. If you was to move with this bed it’s as simple as taking it apart and put the pieces in the compartment of the head board and go. Absolutely love that aspect of this bed.over all great purchase and great price, great product.

This the most beautiful bed I have ever had. It assembled perfectly, my foundation fit the bed perfectly. It had supports around the edges, and down the center. I purchased more supports....but I did not need them. Not one issue...quality is super. My 14" mattress, with a 9 inch foundation rocks. I really love this frame..and would not change it for a minute.
The stone color is very much like linen. Looks natural. Love it...great product. Do not listen to other reviews....a great bed with everything I could wish.

Really LOVE this bed! We had to buy our son a new frame because his old one got ruined on the move to another state. So, when I bought this bed I was skeptical since it is an online purchase and because it was such a low price, however, after putting it together and even sleeping in it myself a few times (when my kids took over my own bed and there was no room for me), gotta say, love it, sturdy and low to the ground which we prefer in bed frames.
The only downside is you will need to buy support planks because the ones that come with it seem flimsy, otherwise no complaints here.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment