Thursday, August 1, 2019

Scratch Off Map of The World + Premium Scratch Off USA Map, Accessories and Gift Packaging | Personalized Travel Map Poster with Outlined States, Flags and Beautiful Colours | Manufactured in the EU

Scratch Off Map of The World + Premium Scratch Off USA Map, Accessories and Gift Packaging | Personalized Travel Map Poster with Outlined States, Flags and Beautiful Colours | Manufactured in the EU

Scratch Off Map of The World + Premium Scratch Off USA Map, Accessories and Gift Packaging | Personalized Travel Map Poster with Outlined States, Flags and Beautiful Colours | Manufactured in the EU

I purchased this product as a gift for my daughter. I had it mailed directly to her. The product was received when expected. Prior to receiving the product I received an email from Stanley the co-founder of Wanderlust Maps letting me know the product was on its way and he wanted to provide me with some tips to get the most out of the map. As well as his contact information if there was a problem. My daughter received the map but the pick scratcher was not included. I reached out to Stanley he sent the tool directly to my daughter, followed up with me to verify it was received. I dealt with several companies through the years and by far this one is top notch.

Excellent product for the price. Its actually bigger than I expected it to be, but thats a good thing. Love the tube that it comes in. Makes it more comfortable to carry around. the only thing that I can say is that some of the countries, specially in the Caribbean are so small that you can only see the number. I think it took me about 5-10 mins to find the United States Virgin Islands and I only ended up finding the number because of how small it is. Yes, I am taking into consideration that this islands are very small, but as a scratch off it should be made more convenient. I mean they're able to make Iceland much bigger than it actually is so they must be able to make the islands in the Caribbean the same. Also, when one scratches of a country or its flag there will be a some sticky residue and tint from the golden top layer. You can just clean it by using something that is wet and kind of dabbing on it a bit. Remember something we, not damp. The paper is also very thick which I'm very happy about. To flatten it out I rolled the paper the opposite way and it didn't tear. Overall very nice product for the price. The color seems to be nice as well.

Updated: Was contacted from seller and sent a new map, and the new one works great! No smear marks or ink coming off when I scratched this one. I have another one that I ordered but like this one more because of the flags now. A good addition for your walls for travelers. Comes with a pick to scratch off and some stickers.

Original:
The pictures look nice and all, but warning: the map smears! The ink on the non scratch off smears day it makes it look “dirty”. If I have known I would not have bought it. The map is also very small... so Europe and smaller countries it’s really hard to scratch off. Get a bigger map. This is about medium size.

Loved these maps!
✓Loved the fact that this product comes with a extra stand-alone US map ( I didn't find that option in other similar products).
✓Even the world map in this product has the US and Canadian States outlined!
✓ Loved the fact that these maps have a flag section at the bottom - that can be scratched off too depending on the countries ( or states in case of the US stand-alone map) that you have visited!
✓ Loved the packaging (scroll) that these maps came in. No need for a separate gift wrap in case you are planning on gifting this to a friend.
✓ Also, loved that fact that this product comes with a plastic scratch off tool which is extremely useful and a set of stickers that can be used to denote what exactly you loved about a particular place (not used those yet).
✓ Loved the fact that these maps are of the perfect size so as to be included as a part of the wall decor in your living room (refer to my pictures) or even your office or home office or study!
✓ Loved the fact that each time I scratch off a place, I could find vibrant colors and a few cute surprises that denote what is famous in each place. For example, the world map shows the Golden gate bridge when I scratched California off and the Nike symbol with I scratched Wyoming off and the Statue of liberty when I scratched New York off!
✓ As you can see, I am very much excited about discovering more from these maps. This product does arrive on time and in perfect condition! A perfect gift for students and all travel enthusiasts!
✓ Extremely easy to use!
✓ My only concern is that since these maps are easy to scratch off, sometimes I tend to leave a mark/scratch on places that I don't intend to scratch off. For example, please refer to the close up pictures that I've put up here. Only way to avoid this is to be more careful while handling these maps.

I have to be honest here: I bought this as a Christmas gift for my son who is currently on his first deployment in Afghanistan. Needless to say after I ordered it and had it shipped to my home, it was wrapped and shipped around the world to his current station. I was so excited as he had already traveled thru Europe in high school and given he is enlisted for 8 years this would help track all his travels. I’ve confirmed with him that he has never taken it out of the box yet as he wanted to wait until he is stateside to unbox it and appreciate what it was. Just this past week I received an email from the company asking how I liked the product and if I would leave feedback. I was honest and explained why I couldn’t but we would be happy to in a few months when my son is stateside again.

My email was immediately followed up with a Thank you for my sons service and the man responding that he as well had served and they wanted to provide me with one for free. I was blown away as I was simply stating we would need to wait and would happily give feedback once we could.

He (Stanley) from Wanderlust not only sent me 1 for free but he sent 3 in total. Really essentially 6. As there are 2 maps per box, one U.S. map and one world map. Now each of my kids remaining at home can follow their brother and mark off all their travels in the U.S. as well.

The box the maps come in is beautiful all in itself. The quality of the map is durable as well as the coating to scratch each location. It doesn’t seem like it will scratch in error easily at all which will maintain the integrity of each location until ready to scratch.

I immediately scratched Afghanistan.

Thank you Stanley! Your customer service was above par and something so hard to come by these days.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 🗽 BONUS USA SCRATCH OFF MAP - For each scratch off world map purchase, you get a free USA scratch off map. Cartographic details, capitals and state flags.
  • 🎁 PERSONALIZED GIFT TUBE: The customized tube packaging has a special tag name where you can write down the receiver's name for a truly remarkable gift with a special "From: - To:" section to surprise anyone with your personalized gift.
  • ❤️ BONUS PERSONALIZED ACCESSORIES - We bundled in free accessories to enhance your scratching experience! Guitar pick scratcher for the best scratching experience and memory stickers to mark your travel memories. Showcase the style of travel with colorful stickers styled like cars and planes to mark your mode of travel.
  • 💎 LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: You can return Wanderlust scratch-off map any time, and you will be issued a full refund
  • ✈ EASY TO SCRATCH OFF - while other maps were found to be difficult to scratch off, leaving you with the feel of scratching a losing lottery ticket. Our scratch off world map utilizes top quality material that scratches easily and makes every scratch a winning one.

Description

Do you have an Incurable Case Of Wanderlust? There is no heart as restless as the traveler's. Curious explorers live in perpetual pursuit of the next adventure, whether it's merely skipping to the next town over in search of a new place to eat or traversing the globe to climb mountains that they've only seen in magazines. Wanderlust Scratch Off Maps are designed for true travelers like yourself! Showcase a Stunning Visual Journey of Your Adventures On Your Wall! Keep track of your travels by scratching your way across the globe uncovering the countries and places you've visited. Scratch off the foil to reveal the beauty of the world in vibrant colours and discover the iconic world landmarks. The more you scratch off the map, the more amazing it appears. Create a stunning personalized graphic travel-journal and share those precious moments with your loved ones. ✅ Looking for the perfect gift? Don't SCRATCH any further! This scratch off cartographic world map poster makes a wander-ful gift for anyone: loved ones, business partners or simply anyone who enjoys travelling (yourself included). ✅ Upgrade any wall. Whether is your living-room, children's room, dorms or your office space - This elegant decorative piece is guaranteed to complement and liven-up any boring old wall. It's a guaranteed conversation starter. ✅ Made to last - Our scratch off world map was designed using a special laminated coating layer to guarantee an easy and fun scratching experience without the risk of damaging the paper. Made of the finest heavy paper (250 GSM) making it durable for years and protected from creases. ✅ All US state lines are clearly outlined for your extra convenience. Scratch all the states you have visited so far. ✅ FREE USA SCRATCH OF MAP BONUS MAP - For a limited time we include an extra US map with every purchase. Keep this beautiful bonus map to yourself, or give it to someone dear using the decorative gift tube.



I bought this map for my home, I bought the smaill one and when I went to scratch off the countries it came stained, so i contacted the seller and they sent me a free XL map as a replacement. This map doesn't include the hanging kit, it comes with stickers, a smaller map of the US and the scratch tool. This is perfect for a gift and the XL size is better as the islands look bigger, in the small one is hard to scratch off the islands as they are really small

I loved this map so much I went back and bought one for myself! Absolutely perfect gift for that world traveler on your wish list. So cool to cross off everywhere we visit and inspiring to want to travel to more places!

Love the style, comes in a full sized poster, looks classy and elegant, High quality paper and Nicely packaged.

Another thing is that I was very impressed with the speed at which the product arrived.

It's been really fun to scratch off where we’ve been. Great gift for anyone at any age!

I do like this map a lot. I have a larger one that uses push pins but this one is a nice size. I am baffled however on what is considered a "poster hanging kit" which consisted of 4 double sided tape rounds and no instructions for anything. Obviously you scratch off the states/countries with the tool enclosed but the stickers included are too small to write on. I bought these as gifts for my teen grandchildren and I know they will enjoy them.

Do you have friends that already have everything? It was my best friend's - husband's 50th birthday. They are world travelers. This was the perfect gift. They told me they loved it so much, they didn't even want to scratch off the countries... lol. I made them promise me they would (since clearly that is the point of the map). I went to their house recently, and they have it mounted in their office with all the countries/states they have visited exposed. They love it.

Love this map! Very entertaining for kids to do the scratching off - though it does take a long time for some of the bigger countries/states. It's handy that there is a separate USA map because some of the states on the world map are very small and hard to scratch off neatly. Very colorful and good quality! It made me realize how many places I haven't been to though - motivation to travel more!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment