Saturday, August 31, 2019

Wooden Stacking Toy - Ring Stacker Wooden Toy - Natural Wood Toy

Wooden Stacking Toy - Ring Stacker Wooden Toy - Natural Wood Toy

Wooden Stacking Toy - Ring Stacker Wooden Toy - Natural Wood Toy

The quality of this toy is excellent! Beautifully crafted. Definitely should have read the description better. Was expecting something similar in size to the original colorful plastic rings we all had as kids. This is MUCH smaller. Still a very nice piece.

Our product arrived today and I am very pleased with this purchase!! The quality is beautiful, I feel like these will last forever. The only surprise I had when it arrived was the size, i'm sure it lists the dimensions in the description but in my own experience of stacking toys I had assumed it was bigger. It fits in the palm of my female hand. Otherwise this is an awesome product and definitely worth the money in quality!

I likely didn’t read the description closely enough, because I was very surprised at how small this was. I’m not concerned, as I think it will be a perfect size for my infant to hold and handle with ease. It’s very sturdy and well made. Smooth surfaces. I can’t wait to see her start to play with it on Christmas in two days.

Super cute! Smaller than expected but came exactly as pictured! Perfect for little hands

I see other reviews about this being smaller than those big plastic kinds. These are the perfects size for little hands - again a toymaker with heart, mind, and great quality. My grandson loves this!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    I am glad to present you one of more than 150 handmade wooden toys in my shop.
    Our wooden ring stackers are a great toy for babies and toddlers.
    This Waldorf and Montessori inspired toy is designed to encourage the development of fine motor skills and hand eye coordination.
    We also shape and sand this stacker with round edges for safe play.
    Your child will use problem solving skills to learn how to arrange all the rings from smallest to largest. 1st, 3rd and 5th ring - oak.
    Noble, dark wood with an elegant pattern.
    The base, 2nd and 4th ring - maple.
    A bright, slightly greenish tree with a beautiful expression pattern of annual rings.
    All pieces are covered with organic linseed oil that enhances the natural beauty of the wood.

    Size 12x17 cm



    Buttery smooth rings and gorgeous wood tones! This toy is the most loved toy in our house right now! Great open ended play! Would definitely buy again. Thank you!

    Tiny but well made. Probably more expensive than it should have been for the size.

    The quality of workmanship of this item is outstanding. I was a bit disappointed that it came 2 weeks after promised date (and grandson did not get it in time for Xmas). But the workmanship makes up for the tardiness of arrival.

    We love this natural wood toy for our little one, It's sturdy and beautiful and their customer service was very helpful when we had an incident with a visiting dog who chewed up one of the rings, they replaced it for us! Highly recommended!

    MUCH smaller than I thought. I should have read more closely.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment