Sunday, September 29, 2019

Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste, Radiant Mint, 3.5oz, Twin Pack

Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste, Radiant Mint, 3.5oz, Twin Pack

Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste, Radiant Mint, 3.5oz, Twin Pack

I think this is my favorite toothpaste tastewise (at least so far). It's a nice mild mint gel, whereas some other sharp mint pastes make me gag a bit. I also think I'm starting to see a difference in the color of my teeth after using it 2-3 times per day for 2-3 weeks. I had braces until a couple weeks ago, and started using this toothpaste right after I got my braces off. And I think I'm starting to notice that my teeth are getting brighter just in that couple of weeks.

I waited a few weeks to see if the toothpaste lives up its advertising. It does. I wouldn't say that my teeth are pearly yet but there has been some very noticeable improvements in their color. I've seen this toothpaste at several convenience stores but for a much higher price than this for a single bottle let alone a two-pack. You get more than money's worth with this toothpaste as they do improve the color of teeth quite well.

I definitely think that this toothpaste has significantly whitened my teeth. I've been using it for about a week now, and I'm already feeling a little more confident about my smile. It's also a great tasting toothpaste, which is always appreciated. I'm not a huge fan of Crest, so it's nice that this was a toothpaste I'm sure I'll keep buying for a while. I'm impressed!

Great product, I have crowns in front and the whitening strips don't work. I use it once a day usually after dinner. This toothpaste is very good at keeping teeth and crowns all looking an even color, bright and not coffee stains or yellowing. It is not guaranteed for crowns but seems to work to keep them from darkening, particularly since I drink strong coffee. My college daughter is always taking mine so I try to have plenty in the cabinet. I would recommend it. I prefer the mint flavor one.

Kids like it, gets the job done. Nothing to special, but a step above the cheap stuff. I would recommend this unless you have particular needs like sensitivity or gum issues. But for basic cleaning needs, the kids' teeth are clean, not yellow, with no cavities and their breath smells great. I would recommend this. Plus the price on here's compared to the stores is great!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Toothpaste whitens teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains
  • Protects teeth against future stains
  • Strengthens teeth and safe on tooth enamel
  • Fluoride toothpaste protects against cavities
  • Radiant Mint flavor

Description

"Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste. It whitens your teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities. "



It is admittingly pricey and dries the heck out of my mouth/lips, so I'm taking off a star. Otherwise, I do love this stuff and will continue purchasing due to the fact that my teeth are always white and it actually boosts my mood by how refreshing these are (I know it's gross, but I've gone two days without brushing my teeth due to depression and this seems to erase any skips in brushing).

This toothpaste is great! It's an abrasive which my dentist said isn't good to use all of the time, but if you want whither teeth, it works.

It's toothpaste. 5* for the deal. But it is toothpaste. I can't say, "If you put this in your mouth, the freshness will feel like your mouth just went skiing in Colorado and it flosses for you"

The packaging looks cool and I feel fancy when I open it. Especially when there are two tubes and on sale.

I love this Crest Toothpaste. It delivers as it promises. My teeth are much cleaner and brighter than they were before. Just by one use. Am a light smoker and drink coffee, so I definitely keep up on brightening my smile. Also is gentle, which is rare. Most brightening products offer a decent smile, but they are quite harsh on the enamel. Causing damage. This toothpaste from Crest doesn't do that to my teeth.

Good quantity of tooth paste to have, the smaller tubes are appreciated. I usually don't go through this fast enough to justify the Costco sized bulk quantities I used to indulge in even though the price is lower.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment