Sunday, September 29, 2019

Toodles plush

Toodles plush

Toodles plush

I purchased this stuffed toy for my younger sister with special needs. It's so hard to find anything with toodles on it, I am so glad I found this.
It's great quality and looks fantastic.

This is a lovely well made toy. I ordered it before Thanksgiving, and had it about 3 weeks later, well before Christmas and before the promised time window. It was packed in a plastic shipping bag and arrived intact. The quality of workmanship is very good, and it is nicely sized. The attached pictures show the Toodles, and the picture with the cap is for scale. I would buy one from this vendor again if I need to, but hopefully this one will suffice for my 2 & 3 year old girls. Santa's Elves did a great job with this toy. Toodle-y doodle-y doo!

Quality plush and excellent craftsmanship. Toodles also arrived earlier than expected. Both of our sons love him! I would definitely recommend this plush & would order from this seller again.

I've been looking for a plush like this for years. Came faster than expected, but you do have to sign for it.

A lot bigger than I thought, my little guy loves it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Toodles from Mickey mouse It's a great gift for your child. Dimensions: Approximately 12 height (31 cm) and 12 width (31 cm). The toy thickness= 1.5 in (4 cm) Materials: Fleece and ball fiber. No glue. Colors: Colors can be slightly different. If you have a special request concerning colors - please contact me. Cleaning: Not for washing machine.You can wash it by hand. Send-out time: After receiving your payment, the toy will be made and given to the post-office during 3-6 days. Shipping: In general, shipping takes 2-4 weeks BUT it can go even twice faster. It depends on the country where you live and hollidays. If you need more information regarding the guitar, or other questions, plese e-mail me and I will answer to you asap. You can also make a special order of an unique guitar with any shape and color.



    Very well made and adorable! Got here before the expected date too! My son LOVES these! A must buy for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse fans!

    Thank you so much for this plush Toodles! The craftmanship is top quality! It arrived way earlier than the expected date! It looks exactly like Toodles from cartoon. My little cousin (1 1/2 yrs old) loves Toodles and he is now totally obsessed with this toy! He takes it everywhere! It is super soft and very well made! Thank you!

    My three year old little girl is obsessed with toodles and this arrived today. She literally hasn't put it down since. Well made and just like the picture and cartoon character. Will be buying 1-2 more.

    My 2 year old grandson loved it then chewed off one of the ears!!! But great workmanship and very plush!

    Fantastic perfect

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment