Wednesday, September 18, 2019

O2 Cool Necklace Fan Assorted Colors (2 Pack)

O2 Cool Necklace Fan Assorted Colors (2 Pack)

O2 Cool Necklace Fan Assorted Colors (2 Pack)

I just got this little fan and I love it. I've been having hot flashes due to a medicine I'm taking. This will make all the difference. I like it so much, I just bought 3 more for friends who are going thru menopause.

WAY better than expected. Very quiet, very powerful, couldn't ask for more, except it would be nice if there was a hi/low option, but for what you get I'm very happy. Built well, and puts out plenty of air, enough to make a dent in a muggy summer southern day.

We received the fans yesterday, and went to a picnic today, and it was HOT outside. Not sure I would have made it without the necklace fan! It gave a steady flow of air, directed right at my neck/under chin area. When the air hits sweaty skin, it gives you a cool blast! The batteries worked all day and never slowed down. I've purchased several of these before, and have given them away to hot, miserable folks I've met in their jobs. The same thing happened today - a friend was so hot and uncomfortable, and she used to fan instead of needing to leave early.
Thanks again - love these fans!!!

This is a nice little fan. When hanging around one's neck, it has a strong breeze directed upwards onto the neck, face, and head. I ordered a couple just to check them out. After I received them, I ordered four more as they make a great stocking stuffer. In Florida, these little fans are just great for outdoor events or standing in line at a DMV office. If it's a long event, you can pop a couple of AA batteries into a plastic bag and drop them in your pocke (just in case they're needed)..

I was quite happy with these. I used them for a underneath a large costume that I was wearing that required a rig on my shoulders and head. As you can imagine, this got pretty hot in the middle of June. These kept me cool and comfortable as you can in that situation; especially for how cheap they are compared to other methods.
I really liked that they blow upwards, which meant that I could attach them directly to my chest and point them at my face. The fan force isn't super powerful, but enough to cause a nice breeze. I can see where some of the other reviewers would be disappointed in the strength, however, I didn't find it to be a problem.
I had them on the entire day and didn't need to replace the batteries. I have only used them off and on after that, so I can't say how long the battery life is beyond that.
I don't like that you can't pick the colors, but I didn't mind any of the colors that they come in so when I got pink and purple I wasn't disappointed. Overall I was pretty happy with these fans.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Great for office, home, camp, beach, yard work and sports.
  • 2 pack special

Description

O2COOL’s Personal fans are perfect for cooling on-the-go. We offer a variety of products that provides a cool breeze and misting all in the palm of your hand as well as a necklace and clip fan for hands free cooling. The fans can be carried in your purse or pocket. Features Include: Powerful one speed motor with internal 2.5 inch fan blade. Color coordinated break-away lanyard. Compact design makes it great for travel; easy to carry and store. Perfect for outdoor activities or indoors at a theatre, school or sporting event. Uses 2 AA-Cell batteries (not included).



Took this to Uzbekistan, gave one to a friend, everyone wanted one in 100 degree plus heat, even our guide! All the shop people in the markets were fascinated with this device, and wanted to trade me goods for it...no way! Easy to wear, you have hands free, it does go through batteries after three or so days non-stop, but I brought extras. Best Buy I've made in a long time.

This was the best value for my dollar I've spent in a long time! I have hot flashes and in hot weather I have extra hot flashes. The design that sends a direct, strong, cool stream of air from my chest to my throat and under my chin is the best and most effective design I've ever found in a personal fan.
The variety of colors is a bonus to coordinating my wardrobe, too!

These worked great during our trip to Orlando. I could definitely tell the difference when it was off versus on. Even though it was still hot, it kept the temperature of my face a little lower as there was a constant light breeze. I made my son and daughter wear one. They kept it turned on except when we were in air conditioned environments. The batteries lasted all day that way.

These were great. Purchased for a trip-The plane is always hard when it isn’t cold so need this for traveling. I bought two last one in Paris but had my back up. I’ve had similar fans from Brookstone but these are absolutely perfect.

Just used this for the first time yesterday, so I'll see how this goes in the future. The only comment that I have is that the end of the fan hits at mid-chest, and as a woman I had to cinch the cord up and tie it in a knot in order for it to work. It would have been nice with an adjustable cord to account for women's chests.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment