Thursday, September 5, 2019

ECROCY 8 Pack Double Thickness Jumbo Size Beach Towel Clips for Beach Chairs Or Lounge Chair - Keep Your Towel from Blowing Away,Clothes Lines & Keep Your Clothes Hangers from Blowing Away

ECROCY 8 Pack Double Thickness Jumbo Size Beach Towel Clips for Beach Chairs Or Lounge Chair - Keep Your Towel from Blowing Away,Clothes Lines & Keep Your Clothes Hangers from Blowing Away

ECROCY 8 Pack Double Thickness Jumbo Size Beach Towel Clips for Beach Chairs Or Lounge Chair - Keep Your Towel from Blowing Away,Clothes Lines & Keep Your Clothes Hangers from Blowing Away

My husband and I travel a lot and go to the beach/pool often. We have used these clips at least 8 times now, and I am upset with myself for not purchasing them sooner. They come in handy, especially when it is windy.
My husband and I recently visited a resort in the Dominican Republic where many lounge chairs were low-profile in the pool. Many guests at the resort asked us about the clips and where we got them, because their towels were flying into the pool and then became soaking wet.
We have used these clips on several types of lounge chairs, and we were able to clip towels onto even the thickest chairs with no problem. They stayed in place very well each time we used them.
I am very pleased with this purchase, and I highly recommend purchasing these!

Held my towel in place even in a strong sea breeze.

I purchased these for an upcoming cruise, but we've been using them on my sons forts that he builds in the living room. They are holding up to a 3 year old and fort making very well! I'm impressed.

Perfect at the pool, at the beach, and on a cruise! These hold your beach towel onto your chair despite wind. They are big enough to grab around the chair frame and towel. There are other, more decorative ones available, but you cannot beat the versatility and price of these clips! A must have for summer fun in the sun!

Just used these on my cruise to hold beach towels on chairs. Worked great. People asked me where I got them, told them the ‘zon. I bet if the cruise ships offered these in their gift shops they would sell like hot cakes. Good purchase.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Big size beach towel clips secure your towel to the frame of most beach chairs or lounge chair with rounded jaws
  • Made of double thinkness durable plastic with zinc galvanized steel - rust resistant
  • 8pc set in bright colors: blue x 2, yellow x 2, green x 2, pink x 2, the bright color ones won't get lost in the sand
  • Large dimension 4.7 inch length, Can be open up to 2 inch, which is wide enough for your big towels
  • Keeping the towels from blowing away without folding up when saving our beach chairs or lounge chairs, and keep the clother hangers from blowing away from clothline

Description

Ecrocy 8 Pack Bright Color Jumbo Size Beach Towel Clips for Beach Chairs Or Lounge Chair - Keep Your Towel From Blowing Away,clothes Lines
Material: double thinkness durable plastic with zinc galvanized steel
Quantity: 8pcs
Color: blue, yellow, green, pink
Size: 4.7 inch(L) x 2 inch(W)
Weight: 24.5g/pc
Application: Keeping the towels from blowing away without folding up when saving our beach chairs or lounge chairs or keep the clother hangers from blowing away from clothline



I used these to hang towels from our tent to create shade and also you can clip them to your chair to keep the towel in place. Extra big opening fit over poles from our portable shade. Also took them on a cruise and used them to dry our suits in the room by clipping them to the ceiling on the boat!

Kept towels on chairs as described. We also used to help keep the curtains closed in the cabin and to hang wet swim suits on our balcony chairs.

I was unsure if these would really work, but on our windy cruise ship they worked perfectly!! They are odd shaped and kind of annoying to try and fit into a full beach bag but they are totally worth it! Good price too.

These are perfect for cruising or going to the beach. We bought some more for family members since we liked them so much. Keep those chairs reserved near the pool on the cruise ship with these great clips!

I love these clips I use them in my computer room they are easy to use and hold what ever you need them to hold I bought 2 sets and happy about them

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment