Thursday, September 5, 2019

wall26 Black and White Photograph with Pop of Color on The American Flag - Canvas Art Home Decor - 12x12 inches

wall26 Black and White Photograph with Pop of Color on The American Flag - Canvas Art Home Decor - 12x12 inches

wall26 Black and White Photograph with Pop of Color on The American Flag - Canvas Art Home Decor - 12x12 inches

I was looking for a Paris picture that would go with my Paris shower curtain! This picture did the trick, perfect size and fit! The effifle tower is actual a shade of pink!

I love this Paris poster it is amazing for a room the color of the Eiffel tower which is pink it worked out perfectly when you have like a darker colored room and it makes it look amazing it popped it’s a perfect size I have it right when I come into my door and I really like it

This blanket arrived yesterday and I was so happy to see its size and the colour. 7-8 people can easily fit into it. It is made out of really high quality silk like material and serves my purpose. The color is very bright and the blanket looks really good. Can't wait to use this for our upcoming trip to Florida. I am very pleased with the blanket.

Nice add

There's just nothing i can say bad about it .love it


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • High quality printed canvas stretched and stapled to durable shrink resistant frames.
  • 1.50" thick stretcher bars for gallery quality profile.
  • Canvases are printed and hand stretched in the USA by professionals.
  • Hanging accessory kit included.
  • All Wall26 Products are made in and shipped from the USA.Be aware of counterfeit sellers with inferior products. Our products will never ship from China or overseas.

Description

We use high quality canvases which are designed specifically for canvas printing. Our canvas is a white semi-gloss artists canvas.
We use latest HP Latex inks during printing process allowing our products to be fade resistant for up to 100 years.
Canvas pictures are stretched on quality frame bars. All frames are of the highest quality.



Beautiful -- my granddaughter loves it. Well made - just the right size. Recommend this seller.

This picture was more beautiful when it arrived. It looks so pretty with my bathroom set. I just love it!

I was actually surprised with the quality of the item. It was absolutely beautiful. I gifted it to my coworker & she loved it

Bigger than I had expected. It’s beautiful. I can’t wait to put it up in my bedroom.

I bought this for my daughter's Paris themed bedroom and she loves it. The picture is great and true to color.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment