Saturday, September 7, 2019

Flash Furniture Hercules Series 800-Pound Premium Plastic Folding Chair, Beige

Flash Furniture Hercules Series 800-Pound Premium Plastic Folding Chair, Beige

Flash Furniture Hercules Series 800-Pound Premium Plastic Folding Chair, Beige

It's $10 a chair. So can't expect much. We bought our first 20 in August 2014 for a fellowship group and it is almost 2 years now and they're holding up well. Only problem is if you let coffee sit on it too long it leaves indelible stains. Also, these chairs get dirty easy. We've had some large folks sit on them and they've held up. So besides the dirt issue, they're space-saving and great for groups.

These are surprisingly sturdy, comfortable, and lightweight. My only complaint is that three of the chairs were missing the fasteners on the same one side of the metal panel underneath seat that covers the bar that slides when you open it.
The pictures I’ve uploaded show the three chairs missing the fasteners and one to show what they should look like.

What can I say. It is a folding chair. For what it is, I purchased this to use in the shower after I injured my back in a car accident and am waiting on surgery (I am unable to stand for more then a couple of minutes especially without assistance). So I was looking for something that was not expensive that I could use after I am healed. This chair seems to have met those needs. Since I use it in the shower all the time, it is showing no rust and folds relatively easily (since everyone else does not need it, we fold it to get it out of the way).

As a big and tall person I can attest that these chairs live up to the hype. I am not close to the 800lb range but I am north of 350 and am very cautious of anything that folds or looks flimsy and THESE LOOK FLIMSY. I trusted the wording though and bought ten of these for my office for events. When they came in I looked at them sideways because they looked like they could barely hold 100 pounds. So I took my cell phone with me, cleared an area and gave it a try... and it worked. I moved around a bit, no it did not budge. No sounds, no budge, no worries.

I imagine these may be good for older people who don't weigh quite as much either since many older people tend to flop into chairs.

For the price they are wonderful. They take up minimal space and are very basic so they do not stand out.

So I'm a professional cinematographer, and when you go on organized productions, you need a small table and chairs. I have 4 of these and they stay in the box they came in. I put it on my dolly, along with my portable slim table, and I'm on my way. I had to do interviews the other day, I popped all of them out of the box, and had one for the interviewee, and 3 for others to sit around on. I'm a 300 pound guy and these chairs didn't even flinch.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Plastic Folding Chair
  • 650 lb. Weight Capacity
  • Lightweight Design
  • Beige Plastic Back and Seat
  • Contoured Back and Seat

Description

This premium plastic folding chair is a convenient option for special events or when you need extra seating in a residential or commercial environment.The seat and back are textured and contoured for comfort. Drain holes in the seat keep water from pooling when the chairs are left outside in the rain. The 18 gauge steel frame with leg strengthening double support rails gives this lightweight chair the strength to hold up to 800 pounds. These chairs are portable and fold compactly to transport and store. Non-marring floor caps on the legs protect your floors from scuffs and scrapes by sliding smoothly when you move them.Designed for indoor and outdoor use, these attractive chairs are a smart seating solution for your next business meeting or social event.



LOVED these chairs... I don't know why I thought they were going to be all metal...the seat and the back are a hard plastic....they were GREAT....and comfortable....they are not too heavy either--I was really worried about that. They stack up great in the garage out of the way...I will have many uses for these in the coming years.... Only one complaint---I didn't get enough -- I will have to get me some more.

Great way investment. I get tired of borrowing or renting chairs, so I bought these. They are NOT metal chairs, but they are still sturdy and can hold a lot of weight. I know someone over 300 and the chair held her without any problems. Tip: When the chair is folded, there is no space to slip your hand through, to carry several at one time...just dip the chair upside down and carry several that way. 2 When closing the chairs up, kick the back legs of the chai inwards. For some reason they are hard to fold close, using the seat.

I rarely take the time to write reviews, but I always read them. The reviews for this product were helpful to me, so I wanted to let folks know how please we are with these chairs.

As a mobile church for the past 15 years, we are used to setting up and taking down mobile furniture. After reading the reviews for these chairs, I purchased 50 chairs in December to use in our older elementary classrooms, along with the dolly recommended. These chairs are a great bargain and are good quality for the price. I am not certain they would hold 800 pounds as stated, but for most adults and kids they work great. They are light, comfortable and store very easily. The cart works best when you lay the chairs flat. They are molded perfectly so that they stack without sliding off of one another. Our church liked these chairs so much, I just purchased 100 more to use in our youth building and for different functions. If you are looking for something that is super portable, comfortable (as far a folding, plastic chairs go) and a great price, I highly recommend.

I repeat: Fat friendly chairs!

These are the same chairs you'd see at any outdoor reception type event. As in, I've sat in these chairs at various weddings, events, tastings, festivals, etc. If you've been to any of those type events, you've probably sat in these exact chairs yourself. You know there's no give in the seats and you feel secure in your seat.

I'd been looking for chairs to have on our deck that could stack up or be left out. While I am not worried about breaking regular plastic folding chairs, we have family and friends that might be. When searching, most I could find were 300lbs, maybe 350? Now I have no way of testing the actual 800lbs but there's no creaking, popping, straining, other noises, etc that would suggest that that is a lie.

Perfect affordable chair. Well built with extra reinforcement on the seat to make it a secure choice. Purchased as a shower chair for an invalid. Shower too small for a standard ADA chair and this works great. Even the physical therapist was impressed with the quality for an inexpensive chair.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment